PDA

View Full Version : Smoking

Carnage
12-13-2004, 03:33 AM
What brand do you guys smoke. I cant list them all in a poll so ill make a tally in this post. I preffer(sp?) marlboro reds. I hear mustangs are just the same(but 2$ less a pack. Thats 20$ a cartoon...I think)

Logan
12-13-2004, 03:36 AM
Well, I don't smoke. :)

Meat Puppet
12-13-2004, 03:36 AM
I used to smoke B&H. When I was stupid. Thankfully, I've quit.

Okay, okay. Smokers in general aren't stupid. But I was.

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 03:38 AM
Boaz little cigars. They cost 85 cents a pack, and come in Regular, Lights, and Menthols. Lucky Strikes were costing me a fortune, so until I get another job, Boaz is my brand.

Carnage
12-13-2004, 03:45 AM
Well, I don't smoke.

<!--Stop wasteing space your useless.-->
Uncalled for. Again...do not flame. ~ Leeza

TheAbominatrix
12-13-2004, 03:49 AM
I dont smoke, and I shall waste all the space I please.

I do like sucking on the plastic filter things of Black and Milds, thanks to using one in my Hunter Thompson costume this Halloween.

eestlinc
12-13-2004, 03:56 AM
Bugler is pretty good. There's something strangely fulfilling about rolling your own cigarettes. It also makes you do it a lot less often, because it takes a lot more time and effort. Then again, I don't do that anymore.

YunaGirl05
thats bad for you!

UltimateSpamGrover

Carnage
How come my posts always get deleted when there irelavent? I dont care that you dont smoke go throw yourself a party somewhere else. I just wanted to see what other brands of ciggarettes are popular. If i wanted your opinion i would have posted this in EoEO.

Everyone is free to state their opinion in a non-argumenative manner. ~ Leeza

Rabid Dogs
12-13-2004, 03:58 AM
I also feel like wasting space and saying that I don't smoke. I'm not in the mood for lung cancer.

TheAbominatrix
12-13-2004, 03:59 AM
I also feel like wasting space and saying that I don't smoke. I'm not in the mood for lung cancer.

But it's so smooth! xD

SomethingBig
12-13-2004, 04:01 AM
Lighten up, good sir. It's not like we're flaming you for smoking.

And I lowv Rabid Dogs.

fire_of_avalon
12-13-2004, 04:05 AM
These posts aren't irrelevant. We're just letting you know we don't smoke, as you're doing this specifically as a poll of the populace of EoFF. Just contributing to the conversation.

*wastes space and gives opinions at same time.... oooo, living dangerously* :D

MistaCloudStrife
12-13-2004, 04:32 AM
My sister smokes... newports... o.O

Sephex
12-13-2004, 04:46 AM
I don't smoke. I have enough money problems as it is.

UltimateSpamGrover
12-13-2004, 04:49 AM
How come my posts always get deleted when there irelavent? I dont care that you dont smoke go throw yourself a party somewhere else. I just wanted to see what other brands of ciggarettes are popular. If i wanted your opinion i would have posted this in EoEO.

wow, someone sure did wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Trumpet Thief
12-13-2004, 04:52 AM
chaos: Telling us not to waste space only provokes us :D

Rubedo: And there is an unlimited amount of space- what's the problem?

chaos: And BTW, we don't smoke. I try to not let peer pressure get to me.

Giga Guess
12-13-2004, 04:58 AM
No smoking for me.

Leeza
12-13-2004, 05:03 AM
I don't smoke. Too expensive, too smelly and I've seen the effects of throat cancer.

I used to smoke for a bit when I thought that it was the cool thing to do. It was usually Players. I don't know if that's just a Canadian brand or not.

Mr. Graves
12-13-2004, 05:03 AM
Don't smoke, never will be a smoker, I'm practically broke as it is.

Please stop polluting the air.

nik0tine
12-13-2004, 05:04 AM
Hey Trumpet Thief, want a cigarette? It's cool!

As for me, I don't smoke cigarettes. However, I will smoke a little herb every now and then, but not frequently.

FightClubFan#47
12-13-2004, 06:03 AM
As for me, I don't smoke cigarettes. However, I will smoke a little herb every now and then, but not frequently.

Herbs xD.... Thats awsome...

As for me, My dad use to do a lot, so he knows all of the effects and smealls xD

I wish we lived in the 70's... Drugs were good... Free love!!!

Not that I would

Faris
12-13-2004, 06:15 AM
me either, then again i'm too young.
there are some(*cough* lots) people at my school who smoke so i smell it almost everyday i despise the smell, blech
my daddy used to smoke Players (i think that's what it's called)

:cookie:

Del Murder
12-13-2004, 06:22 AM
I smoked my first two years of college because I was lonely and cigarettes made me feel less lonely. I have since dealt with and accepted those feelings and realized that smoking does so much more harm than good.

During that time, however, I primarily stuck with Marlboros, and, on the occasions that I felt like screwing up my sinuses as wall as my lungs, Kools.

EDIT: Also, pro illigeal drug use will not be tolerated at these forums. For clarification, this applies to all drugs illegal in the US, since Eyes on Final Fantasy is a US based company.

escobert
12-13-2004, 06:25 AM
Marb reds, parliments and newports.

Cid
12-13-2004, 06:37 AM
I like Marlboro lights, Parliments lights or American Spirit lights. I'm not a smoker, but when we throw parties or whatever. I like AS the best though.

Shlup
12-13-2004, 07:20 AM
You don't want us wasting space by saying we don't smoke, don't waste our air by making it smell gross. I don't smoke. :D

I used to smoke Marlboro Reds in high school though. I quit a few years ago. I don't have a problem with social smoking, I guess, but if you're addicted than you are retarded. ^_^

Rainecloud
12-13-2004, 07:28 AM
I'm a passive smoker, thanks to people at work and in the streets.

:/

Auronhart
12-13-2004, 07:48 AM
*wastes more space*
I don't smoke either.

Storm
12-13-2004, 08:42 AM
I don't understand why people who don't smoke bother making a post in this topic to let everyone know "I don't smoke". I believe the initial question was "What brand do you smoke?", not "Do you smoke or not?".

And just for the record, the only thing I smoke occasionally is green, usually rolled in a funny looking paper, and makes food taste yummy. :D

Shlup
12-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Alright, I'll change my answer then.

The brand I smoke is "none".

TheAbominatrix
12-13-2004, 08:46 AM
Oh man I'm sorry! I didnt notice at all, I just told Shlup I wanted a Fight Club signature and I went looking for a quote. I can change it if you want! <3

As for why people post that, it's still answering the question by stating we dont have a brand and all. *goes back to sucking on her Black and Mild filter*

SeeDRankLou
12-13-2004, 09:02 AM
When I used to smoke, I would smoke Camel Turkish Golds.

The Captain
12-13-2004, 09:20 AM
A question:

For those who smoke on occasion, do you consider yourself smokers, or do you view it strictly as an activity and that you are not an actual "smoker"?

Take care all.

Polaris
12-13-2004, 09:50 AM
I don't smoke but here in portugal, cigarrets are not very expensive, I prefer Português Suave, Amlboro are the most expensive and I sure hate those SGs, they are so small... who watses money ona pack of small ciggarets!

Really I don't smoke!

Shlup
12-13-2004, 10:17 AM
A question:

For those who smoke on occasion, do you consider yourself smokers, or do you view it strictly as an activity and that you are not an actual "smoker"?

Take care all.
I believe the P.C. term is "social smoker."

Peegee
12-13-2004, 10:22 AM
It's the only term I know of it as well. What's the non-PC term?

I used to smoke B&H, now I just enjoy the occasional 2nd-hand smoke (I really do).

<a href="http://pureghetto.phlezk.com/banned commercials - flintstones cartoon - winston cigarettes.mpg">Flintstones endorses Winston Cigs</a>

Shlup
12-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Non-P.C. term? I'd go with "wannabe."

nevermind6794
12-13-2004, 10:41 AM
my allergies are bad enough as it is.

SomethingBig
12-13-2004, 11:25 AM
I would smoke Marlboro's, only I don't want anything bad to happen to my teeth, throat, lungs, and skin. :cry:

Project G
12-13-2004, 12:17 PM
I don't smoke, its a disgusting habit that you shouldn't have started in the first place

Despotus
12-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Like Eestlinc, I also roll my own cigs. I agree that you smoke a lot less when you have to take the time to roll one up, and I also smoke less because my brand, American Spirit, is 100% additive free. The added chemicals in pre-rolled cigarettes are put in there to make them more addictive, and also to keep a cigarette burning even if you aren't taking a drag. The high cost of cigarettes are what got me into rolling my own in the first place. Now I spend about a quarter of what I used to spend on tobacco. And I really enjoy smoking, :tongue: *puff, puff, puff*

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 01:10 PM
I'm a passive smoker, thanks to people at work and in the streets.

:/
Yeah, just about everyone on Earth has at least a little nicotine in their lungs.

Del Murder
12-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Off topic: I will always call the Malboro from the FF games a 'Marlboro'.

SomethingBig
12-14-2004, 02:17 AM
^^^ Ever since the first time I've seen that monster, I've pronounced it Marlboro.

theundeadhero
12-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Me too

Shlup
12-14-2004, 08:35 AM
"Malboro"?? I thought it was Marlboro! I guess I never really read the word before. o.O

Citizen Bleys
12-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Belvedere Extra Mild regular.

MoonsEcho
12-14-2004, 04:14 PM

Me too.

Anyway, back to the topic. I used to smoke back in high school on and off, and I smoked Marlboro Lights. Actually, I've quit about three times now. I don't really understand it, because when I did smoke, I smoked just as heavily as most people who are 'addicted', yet I never had a problem with quitting. One day I would just decide that I didn't need a cigarette, and there you have it, no more smoking. Guess I never was truly addicted at all, really. *shrug* Then I would start up again for some reason or another, but never because I craved it, just...because, I guess. O_o

I still have the occasional smoke here and there, usually when I'm having a drink or when hubby and I go to a pool hall. Then it's either Marlboro Lights, which is what he smokes, or those Camel Special Blends. It's pretty rare though, as I dislike it much more than I used to.

Erdrick Holmes
12-14-2004, 04:37 PM
I don't smoke. I have enough health problems as it is.

m4tt
12-14-2004, 04:47 PM
I don't smoke and I can't hang around people that do smoke. It's disgusting.

theundeadhero
12-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Anyway, back to the topic. I used to smoke back in high school on and off, and I smoked Marlboro Lights. Actually, I've quit about three times now. I don't really understand it, because when I did smoke, I smoked just as heavily as most people who are 'addicted', yet I never had a problem with quitting. One day I would just decide that I didn't need a cigarette, and there you have it, no more smoking. Guess I never was truly addicted at all, really. *shrug* Then I would start up again for some reason or another, but never because I craved it, just...because, I guess.
That's pretty much true for me except it's Marlboro reds or Camel turkish Jades.