PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Janice?

Karsh
12-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Is Janice really half Wabbit and half Human, or does she just dress like she's something from Palyboy? And why is her 7th level tech just her beating a drum? I don't get it.

RedCydranth
01-12-2005, 04:48 AM
Its her disguise to be better with monsters I thought. I personally believe that janice is CC best kept secret. She is better than most other characters. the only ones who are better overall are Glenn, Kid, Serge/Lynx, Fargo, Norris and Grobyc.

She is comparable to Karsh and Viper in strength and Marcy in magic. Most dispatch her as a niche character like Funguy, Mojoy and Skelly(ugh). Definitely not.

TheAbominatrix
01-12-2005, 05:36 AM
Rabbits drum on things with their feet quite often.

soulICE
01-13-2005, 09:36 PM
recruiting janice is a toughie, isnt it? i never really bothered to get her in my first run through.. but if shes a good character, ill try it in the new game+ i got.

i heard when you fight ozzie, flea, and slash in the bend of time, you can doppledang them to use against janice. but you can only do this in a NG+ i think.

i think leena was a great character too. one of CC's underrated? she has good stats, and she can recharge her elements. lurve.

RedCydranth
01-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Leena was good but her element was Blue. There are a few too many good blue element characters to make Leena in the final squad.

Her magic was OK and her attack was less than OK. Marcy had decent attack and Magic and MDefense. Fargo IMO was the best Blue character. Great attack and decent magic.