PDA

View Full Version : LoonyBoB is threatening me!!!!!

Dking'squeen
12-13-2004, 10:19 PM
He's threatening to ban me!!!!!!!!!! stupid *inaudible mumbling* I just thought I'd tell you my friends before.......he actually like a kook does it. I just want to warn others before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Protect yourselves!!! Run and hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: It's to late for me :cry:

Psychotic
12-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Loony BoB thou art a knave! Have you no shame, picking on defenceless newbies? I hearby challenge you to a duel, you filthy soc!

Doomgaze
12-13-2004, 10:20 PM
He's just like Shinra, you know.

Rainecloud
12-13-2004, 10:21 PM
He's obviously being framed. :p

Cz
12-13-2004, 10:22 PM
Loony BoB thou art a knave! Have you no shame, picking on defenceless newbies? I hearby challenge you to a duel, you filthy soc!It isn't fair to fight a man with one hand, Psy. At least, not while anyone's looking.

theundeadhero
12-13-2004, 10:25 PM
He'll tell you reasons why. Ask him what for and then take that easy.

Psychotic
12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
It isn't fair to fight a man with one hand, Psy. At least, not while anyone's looking.HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION! :twak:

m4tt
12-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Uhh.. If he pm'd you it's your business and not everyone elses.

Loony BoB
12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
is it u i'm on msn with? sorry if it isn't
Nope.

thnx...there're butt munches pretending to you so.....i didn't know :cry: sorry
Ah, I hear it was Psy and FTG. That Psy! He's always messing with the minds of unknowing newbies, the big meanybum. But good job on PM'ing me, that's smart thinking. :D Haha, that'll teach 'em.

Tell him that I said if he does it one more time I might BAN HIM. Mwahaha!

~Daniel

yeah, he said some inappropriate things about you banning him :D
They're so mean

You soc :p

PS: If you want to know who the Loony BoB was that threatened her, it was a joint effort between me and Faris (No, not Faris_the_guy, the new one) and yes it has been explained to her that it was all a joke and that you aren't really evil and she's fine with it.

Love, Psy. :love:
The Yazoo is too smart for the you! :aimsun:

Psy is just taking advantage of the newbies, everyone. Happens on a regular basis. The shame!