PDA

View Full Version : FF6 Survivor

XadamX
12-13-2004, 11:35 PM
If the cast of Final Fantasy VI were place on the reality TV show Survivor Who, in your opinion. Would win

Cless
12-14-2004, 04:21 AM
Gogo. He can pretend to be anyone so he would play a very tactical game and win.

Celes would commit suicide with the stress of it all. :crying: :x_x:
Terra would morph into an esper and fly away. :angel:
Locke would be too busy :crying2: over rachael and would get :chop: by shadow.:x_x:
Edgar would get arrested for sexual harrassment :hyper:
Sabin would die due to overusing his "bum rush":x_x:
Kefka would be immediatly voted off for his grating laugh. :lol:
Relm would create another version of herself by doing a self-potrait.
She then realizes what an annoying little :cat: she is and thrusts her paintbrush through her heart.:x_x:
Seing his poor little daughter dead drove Strago to comfort eating. Too bad shadow offered him a poisened :cookie:
Setzer would get the slot combination that kills him.:x_x:
Umaro and Mog get suspicious :grumble: of Shadow, so they repeatedly hit him on the head with sticks until he dies. :twak: :x_x:
Turns out shadow didn't kill anyone and it was Gogo pretending to be shadow. He then convinces them that he is Aldai Stevenson and they both die of shock. :surprised
Gogo walks away as the champion!!! :strut:

Martyr
12-14-2004, 04:41 AM
Gogo could pretend to be anybody. I guess. But he's screwed if he's voted off, which he probably would be, because that's so annoying.

The strongest and most sociable character, who would probably never be voted off, is Cyan.

The most capable is probably Gau. If that counts for anything.

Mog might have a chance at coming in 3rd. I don't know why I, exactly. But he seems like a good candidate on personality alone.

Edgar, Sabin, Locke, and Terra would probably be interesting runners up.

And because of their lifestyle and real life skills, I think that Celes, Shadow, Relm, Strago, Umaro and Setzer wouldn't last all that long.

I guess my vote is for Cyan.

Maybe Gau.

Doors
12-18-2004, 09:55 PM
The guy who got the offering in the prize game.

feioncastor
12-19-2004, 05:17 AM
Chupon would the winner because it's allergy season.

Feion

Iridant
12-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Kefka would rearrange the island to make every person on their own little 5 x 5 island and keep the biggest one to himself and then stand inside the field of the statues and sic their power on everyone else while they couldn' run away, b/c you cant swim in FFVI. Kefka would win.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-03-2005, 03:37 PM
I suggest a poll for this thread.

Do you want me to pick from the playable characters, or everybody in the whole game?

Probably Celes. She's had experience with this sort of thing. She only commits suicide if she's the only one left. Since you win as soon as that happens, she couldn't jump of the cliff fast enough. She could find it fast enough through, unless you are using a PSX!

Also, since she's a girl while most of the people in your party are guys, so I don't she'd ever get voted off. Terra might vote for her so she can be alone with Locke, heheheh, but I think you need more votes.

feioncastor
01-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Kefka would rearrange the island to make every person on their own little 5 x 5 island and keep the biggest one to himself and then stand inside the field of the statues and sic their power on everyone else while they couldn' run away, b/c you cant swim in FFVI. Kefka would win.
Yeah, but then Chupon would sneeze him off. Chupon can fly (or float) too.

Feion