PDA

View Full Version : Drunk status...

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-14-2004, 07:08 AM
So what type are you?(eg. the responsible, the aggressive, the suicidal or do you even remember?)

Heck share some drunken stories here!

Even if you dont drink or if you were the designated parent in the bar what type of drunk are your friends?

Jojee
12-14-2004, 07:18 AM
I haven't had too much experience with alcohol ^^ I've tasted gin (pine trees!) and wine (it was ok but i didn't have enough to get drunk) and beer (some was disgusting, some was... drinkable.) and spark (it was pretty good... fruity ^_^). I've only gotten tipsy/a little drunk twice.

I get giggly... and flushed. ;o

Don't really have too many stories, but the dumbest thing I did was go into a bathroom, walk (stumble? xD) into a shower stall, and wonder, "Where's the toilet!? *confusion*" =| *dies* That was after two beers (within the course of like... two hours)... I get drunk easily o_<

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-14-2004, 07:27 AM
I got to babysit three friends on a camping trip who all decided to get totally wasted once. It was amusing to see their coordination go down the toilet, but them puking all over was decidedly less than amusing.

MistaCloudStrife
12-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Depends on how much i drink... I'm usually responsible with a headache... And yeah... i remember everything for some reason... <_< >_> If i drink too much though... i get dizzy and it feels like i'm high... >.o ( Should i have said that? <_< >_> )

Shlup
12-14-2004, 08:33 AM
I'm entirely too friendly when I'm drunk. Shame on me!

Mindflare
12-14-2004, 10:00 AM
I've never gotten drunk out of fear of how I'd act drunk.

Doc Sark
12-14-2004, 10:36 AM

Uh-huh me too. It can be wholeheartedly embarrassing the next day!

Project G
12-14-2004, 10:37 AM
Giant wobbly vodka bottles

Super Christ
12-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I've never been drunk. I've only ever even had enough to feel it once, and what I was feeling was the worst stomachache of my life.

I've never really found drunk people very amusing to watch, either.

theundeadhero
12-14-2004, 11:15 AM
I get all friendyly and goofy. Well, it doesn't help I start out goofy. Not long ago I was wearing a pirate hat and drinking from a 1/5 of Captain Morgan!

Meat Puppet
12-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Horny when I was younger. Then rowdy. Now, when I'm junk I seem to talk about a truck load of bull**** for hours. But it makes more sense than the crap I say when I'm sober.

...otherwise horny, I suppose. I don't get as drunk as much as I used to.

Shadowdust
12-14-2004, 03:41 PM
I have never been drunk. Although, I have an idea of how I'd be from seeing other family members under the influence. I'd probably start out all happy and fun and then suddenly start crying and screaming. At least that's what it would be like if my observations of others is correct.

Crazy the Clown
12-14-2004, 03:42 PM
When I'm wasted, I'm generally easy-going.

m4tt
12-14-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm loud, talkative and friendly. Compare that to my quiet, shy and antisocial sober self and I'm like two different people!

Peegee
12-14-2004, 04:48 PM
everybody....everybody get naked!

Lindy
12-14-2004, 05:07 PM
So, I'm starting a sweepstake on how long it'll take before Unne sees this topic, posts declaiming all drinkers of alcohol and mind numbing idiots, talking about how his relatives were killed by a drunk driver and generally ruining everyone's fun in a way only he can.

I'm saying evens on very damn soon.

gokufusionss1
12-14-2004, 05:18 PM
depends on the drink

vodka red bull - goes blind
stella atrios- who wants a fight
Alcopops (hey there cheap)- i love you man
Jack daniels - I'm way too great for the world
rum- where's my face?

Levian
12-14-2004, 06:10 PM
-Very friendly towards strangers
-Laughing at things that aren't funny.
-Evil towards friends :scary:

Drunken stories eh? Well, a couple of guys and myself bought loads of liquor, made two molotov cocktails, went into the forest and threw them. Of course, not in the middle of the forest, we did find a place with not so many trees and shrubbery, so it would be easy to put out the fire. :greenie:

m4tt
12-14-2004, 06:15 PM
So, I'm starting a sweepstake on how long it'll take before Unne sees this topic, posts declaiming all drinkers of alcohol and mind numbing idiots, talking about how his relatives were killed by a drunk driver and generally ruining everyone's fun in a way only he can.

I'm saying evens on very damn soon.

Ruining everyone's fun, kinda like you do in threads that you don't agree with? Take a look in the mirror before you go and say mean things.

Erdrick Holmes
12-14-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm responsilbe. If I ever go to drink (which I am concider quitting) I make sure I have somebody drive me home.

Lindy
12-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Ruining everyone's fun, kinda like you do in threads that you don't agree with? Take a look in the mirror before you go and say mean things.
Did I ever say I wasn't a hypocrite? =D

But, 'kay, I won't have an opinion now, ever, if that'll make you happy snookums.

m4tt
12-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Did I ever say I wasn't a hypocrite? =D

But, 'kay, I won't have an opinion now, ever, if that'll make you happy snookums.
You're allowed to have an opinion, but maybe you should keep the negative ones about people who have done nothing to you to yourself.

Citizen Bleys
12-14-2004, 06:51 PM
I get either really, really serious or ludicrously silly, without any real way of predicting until after the fact which it will be.

My first time drunk, I pissed in the catbox. My aunt Patty thought she was upset, but you should have seen the looks the cat was giving me.

SeeDRankLou
12-14-2004, 08:23 PM
:beer:

I get very friendly, very happy and loud (well louder, I'm kind of quiet). It really doesn't depend on what I drink either. I have only ever forgotten things once, but that was my own fault because I hadn't eaten for like five hours before I started drinking that night. *slaps hand* bad Louis

Chris
12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
I don't drink and I never will :mad2:

escobert
12-14-2004, 10:06 PM

Fuzakeru
12-14-2004, 10:16 PM
To put it blunty, I get giggly and horny. :fpninja:

fire_of_avalon
12-14-2004, 11:49 PM
I'm basically just an exaggeration of how I normally am (silly, loud, stubbon etc) except I cry. Not a lot, but I have one crying spell everytime I get drunk.

Baloki
12-15-2004, 12:20 AM

Is that possible to get any more horny?

Oh and shlup was being increadibly too nice once, I thought she was plottig something but now I see that she was drunk :cool:

Crazy the Clown
12-16-2004, 03:30 AM
Underage drinking?! I salute you! :)