PDA

View Full Version : Dark Yojimbo!!

Shinobi
12-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Im new here and i'd like to know if someone can tell me how to beat dark yojimbo?

Ultima Shadow
12-14-2004, 05:29 PM
1) boost your stats and fight the super bosses in the battle arena.
2) Get the celestial weapons (and upgrade them).
3) Use the ability Aim a few times before you attack him since he have a very high evade.
4) Summon an aeon whenever his overdrive gauge is filled.

ps: How strong are your characters at the moment?

Alain
12-15-2004, 08:55 PM
If you feel like youre having a lucky day,then you can try with Zanmato (i know its cheating,but still its one way to do this,i didit) :)

Ultima Shadow
12-15-2004, 09:34 PM
If you feel like youre having a lucky day,then you can try with Zanmato (i know its cheating,but still its one way to do this,i didit) :)
NO! DON'T CHEAT!!! Cheating is... cheat! :mad2:

Shinobi
12-16-2004, 07:45 AM
I have maxed out all my stats(255) with tidus wakka and yuna but tidus and wakka still only do about 10 000 damage per hit.

Ultima Shadow
12-16-2004, 06:10 PM
I have maxed out all my stats(255) with tidus wakka and yuna but tidus and wakka still only do about 10 000 damage per hit.
All stats? Great! Well... the reason you can't do more dammage would be because your weapons are too weak. You should get the celestial weapons. And if you don't want to get the celestial weapons then I would recomend double casting Flare (if you have 255 in the mag stats + weapons with MP Turbo).

One winged angel of death
12-23-2004, 04:18 PM
keep your life up mainly use yuna to heal then boost stats and get really strong weapons have all your ppl on limit breaks (overdrives) then have all your summons on overdrives. With yuna call one of your summons out with over drive (such as bahamut, Ixion, Shiva) and you can overdrives twice in a row. (Tested and approved by me) and that's it.