PDA

View Full Version : Exciting observations.

Necronopticous
12-15-2004, 06:18 AM
So I was drooling over my library of Advent Children screens when I noticed a few things that made me VERY excited. I have attached three images, the first two I encourage you to look at and observe the sword Cloud is using. In the first picture, which probably takes place earlier in the film he is using a less advanced looking sword than in the second picture which is probably from later in the film. This suggests that Square is integrating details such as weapon customization which makes the film seem alot more consistent to the games. I don't know about you, but that's an awesome discovery for me personally.

The last picture is just a picture I always get caught up on when I am looking through the collection. Advent Children is probably the most photo-realistic animated film ever created thus far but EVEN with that under Square's belt, this picture just always seems to take my breath away. It re-defines what I think of as a "photo-real" animated scene. Gorgeous.

Any observations you want to add that haven't been stated eight-thousand times in this forum already?

SquallKicksAss
12-15-2004, 09:19 AM
+drools+

:eek: Holy hell! When I opened that last picture, I honestly and truely thought it was a photo. Then I read what it said on the sign, and nearly fainted. That picture is so incredibly groovy! It's absolutely amazing! I had no idea that they could get anything to look so realistic...

Anyway... amazing. And your theory of weapon customisation is really interesting. I never noticed the difference in swords until you mentioned it. Now that I think back, remember when Cloud's bike "opens up" and he has all those different swords inside? Also remember that his original Buster Sword is pretty rusty and screwed? He probably has a whole tonne of Buster Look-A-Likes that he uses, each slightly different. Maybe he picks the one best suited for the fight, or maybe he just picks one at random. Anyway, that's what I reckon.

~Jim

Doomgaze
12-15-2004, 09:43 AM
That's some brutal Engrish. I hope they fix it...

Captain Maxx Power
12-15-2004, 04:39 PM
I believe the weapons there are actually ones used in the game. I might be wrong/going mental. The sign picture I honestly thought was a publicity stunt done somewhere, until I double checked and it is computer generated.

malice
12-15-2004, 05:10 PM
OMG that last one really does look real doesn't it

BackRoomKid
12-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Something interesting I noticed. What seems to be the central area of the Midgar Slums, it looks kinda like a monument or sculpture of some kind. Look at my attached pic........................................doesn't it kinda resemble Meteor semi-crashed into the ground? The big rock as the round part and the tail end of it? Just constructed by scrap metals but put toghether well. Wonder if anyone saw that?

lgrowse
12-15-2004, 08:55 PM
that image is the sign on the front ffvii disc cover

Necronopticous
12-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Something interesting I noticed. What seems to be the central area of the Midgar Slums, it looks kinda like a monument or sculpture of some kind. Look at my attached pic........................................doesn't it kinda resemble Meteor semi-crashed into the ground? The big rock as the round part and the tail end of it? Just constructed by scrap metals but put toghether well. Wonder if anyone saw that?
I'm almost positive that's supposed to be a monument constructed in memory of the events that happened at the end of the Final Fantasy VII game.

Craig
12-16-2004, 12:51 AM
Ok so this probably has no relevance to anything but I just found it interesting.

BackRoomKid
12-16-2004, 11:10 PM
^^^yeah, very interesting but at the same time...real identical

One winged angel of death
12-16-2004, 11:11 PM
H-holy hell....What the crap... what's been made by people and what's actually in the movie!?

finalheaven
12-18-2004, 01:43 PM
well thst is intresting ...and i totally agree on hte last image...really relistic... anyway the weapons thing..well apparently he has more then one weapon apaprt from his buster sword,,,six ( from adventchildren.net)to be exact he keeps in his fenir if thats how u spell is as the other guy said... there is one trailer when hes fighting kadaj and one of his sword his thrown off by a slash from kadaj and cloud turns around and flings out anoher...more smaller less recognisable sword from his belt or sumthing.
yeah i was wondering aswell why his buster sword appears newer in later scenes... :confused: perhaps he go them refined ??! i dont really know. oh dbtw does anyone know why he does not carry materia???its supposed to be something to think about but does any one have any ideas??? :D
[IMG]

Wilder
12-28-2004, 04:34 AM
Ok so this probably has no relevance to anything but I just found it interesting.

Ok, Now this is scary. This guy Chappu looks like tidus, Tidus looks like that guy from FFX-2 whatever he is called , and now the other guy looks like cloud . Rinoa looks like tifa, tifa loos like a big garnet , garnet is very much like yuna. seifer-sephiroht-seymour- ?? :confused: All that guys named cid !!!!!, all that yelo big birds that call themselves chocobos !!! ....waaaaa :eek: ... I think square is making a pig puzzle with all the 238 Final fantasy that they planned to create so, It could be a very interesting topic in the year 2010.

SomethingBig
12-28-2004, 05:13 AM
I see 0 resemblence between Rinoa, Tifa, or Yuna. And if you think Seymour, Seifer, and Sephiroth are anything alike, you're krazzy. And, uh, chocobos are kind of Square's trademark birds. The Cids, Wedges, and Biggs are just inside jokes for FF fans to look out for. That doesn't mean that the FFs are connected in any way.

[FFateD]
12-31-2004, 04:56 AM
Im not shure if anyone noticed but....

If Cloud in FF7 fell through the church roof and landed directly onto the flower patch.. If u see in this screen-http://www.eyesonac.com/image.cgi?screens/screen004.jpg
There doesn seem to be any hole left because if there was..light should shine thru more like..alote more thru the right because of the hole..

Eh im just a FFreak T_T.

Sweet Beloved
12-31-2004, 06:37 AM
Nah. I seen it. Hmm...*Stares at it* um...Well.. you kinda have a point. I UNDERSTAND! *Wow, bout had a blonde moment (No offense to anyone, i'm a blonde)* I see what you're talking about. Yeah.

Origin
01-19-2005, 10:54 AM
are you kidding? o_O
that picture is nowhere near photorealism... :-\