PDA

View Full Version : Secret characters

Brian The Pink Shark
12-15-2004, 07:57 AM
how do you get the secret characters :choc:

Ryu Zero
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
Squinn if I remember the essencial secret characters are...

1. Ezel - Beat the "New Antilaw" mission and go talk to him at the card shop. Then finish the mission he posted at the pub and he wll join you.
2. Cid - Finish 300 missions.
3. Babus - Clear the dispatch "Left Behing", finish the mission "With Babus" and he will join you.
4. Lini - Use the mission item "The Hero Gaol" in mission 32, "Tower Ruins" and he will "return from the dead" and join you.
5. Ritz - Beat Queen Remedi, finish the "Mortal Snow" mission and she will join you.
6. Shara - Clear the dispatch "A Maidens Cry", enter a pub and she will join you.

Brian The Pink Shark
12-21-2004, 08:30 PM
thanks youve been a brilliant help :choc:

Mittopotahis
12-28-2004, 12:02 PM
how far in is Ritz?
I really want to get her...

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-29-2004, 09:52 AM
There are actually four characters you can get that come with strong moves, Lini (who has Ultima Charge) and three others, one of which is a Red Mage that has Doublecast, and I can't remember the other two.

Jukri
01-01-2005, 10:15 PM
The Hunter Cheney: Ultima Shot, The Gladiator Palanazza: Ultima Sword , That Sage dude, can't remember name right now, Ultima Blow. But try not to get secret characters two early in the game. All the ultima spells cost 60 mp. The secret characters always appear several levels ahead of your highest unit. I start to get them around level 20 or so, so they can already use the Ultima techniques

Mittopotahis
01-21-2005, 01:00 PM
hey! i have pallanza and i didnt even know he was secret!

Skyblade
02-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Pallanza, Cheney, Quin, Lini, Eldena, and Littlevilli are the secret characters. Pallanza you get by bringing the Wyrmstone with you on any mission. Beat the mission, he might join you. Cheney is similar, but with the Snake Shield. Lini, also the same, but with the Hero Gaol. Eldina, the same again, but with the Elda's Cup (note, this one gets used up, so get her ASAP). Quin, you must beat the Missing Professor mission in Tubola Cave. Reload and try again if he doesn't offer to join you, as this is the only chance you will get. Littlevilli is similar to Quin, except she joins after the Clan League finals.

Pallanza-Bangaa Gladiator with Ultima Sword and Blitz
Cheney-Human Hunter with Ultima Shot and Capture
Quin-Nu Mou Sage with Ultima Blow and Giga Flare
Lini-Moogle Mog Knight with Ultima Charge and Mog Guard
Eldena-Viera Red Mage with Doublecast and Barrier
Littlevilli-Viera Sniper with Doubleshot and Doom Archer

Hope that helps.

tailz
02-21-2005, 03:03 PM
oh btw i just noticed that if you dont feel like training ezel babus and cid just let them leave the clan ah few months (ffta time) later there wil be a dispatch mission and thele join again but 2 or 3 lvl higher then your own chars :)

Skyblade
03-01-2005, 07:28 PM
oh btw i just noticed that if you dont feel like training ezel babus and cid just let them leave the clan ah few months (ffta time) later there wil be a dispatch mission and thele join again but 2 or 3 lvl higher then your own chars :)

Or, as an alternative, just don't pick them up until they are the level you like. Like all secret characters, they offer to join at a level a few levels above the average level of your clan members (Yeah, like that made sense to anyone. Level, level, level... :p ). So for Ezel, Babus, and Cid (I've chosen these three because they are the only characters that can't change jobs), you can just hold off doing the mission where they join you until your average clan member level is high enough that they will join at the level you want. This works for other secret characters too, except you may want to raise their stats as a different job, so you might not want to get them too high as their default class (Ritz is a prime example of this. She's a Fencer, which has terrible stats [In my humble opinion] by level 50. Very little MP [no Ultima Masher or Doublecast chances], and not nearly fast enough). Get the others low, have them learn A-Abilities to get to the class you want them at ASAP, and then raise their level.

tailz
03-01-2005, 08:22 PM
yes you can always do that but i thought this as more fun

Fireblade13
03-23-2005, 02:21 PM
I already have 3 of the secret charecthers but training the other 2 now means some one is going to cost me my hunter and bishop who are already 31to 33 just because of a sage which I hadn't felt like going after