PDA

View Full Version : Something I wanted to point out.SPOILERS

Ironman0723
12-15-2004, 02:43 PM
http://www.square-x.com/news/127

Check the article about Shadow and Relm being related. I'm not disputing the whole Shadow/Relm thing, I believe it, but I did take the liberty of copying the opening FMV to Final Fantasy VI on Anthologies for the PSX. I copied it onto a VHS tape, because my VCR has a frame by frame pause function, where I can step and view each frame. I checked the video at the one particular area that the author said Relm was hidden in, and it certainly does not appear. Why would s/he make up something like that?

Flying Mullet
12-15-2004, 03:32 PM
People have been making false rumors for years for fun so this isn't surprising at all.

Doomgaze
12-17-2004, 06:09 PM
That site has a bunch of false rumors passed off as true on it, this is probablly no different.

feioncastor
12-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Shadow is Relm's father, whether you all want to admit it or not. Strago is not really her grandfather. Seriously, if you've played the game, and seen all of Shadow's dreams, you'll know it. I mean, there's the connection between Interceptor and Relm, and all of that.

Seriously, I already knew all of this stuff about Shadow and Relm, except the part about the white flash.

Feion

Flying Mullet
12-17-2004, 07:13 PM
We're not talking about the relationship between Shadow and Relm, we all know about that. :rolleyes2

We're talking about what's supposed to be hidden in the FMV.

Ironman0723
12-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Ya, I didn't say the Shadow/Relm relationship was untrue, because I believe that it is true. I was just pointing out the lie about the opening FMV.

feioncastor
12-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Well, it's been a few years since I've watched that FMV, and I think I'll go watch it right now.

Feion

Edgar
12-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Wow, greatest lie in the world