PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past help

Erdrick Holmes
12-16-2004, 03:33 AM
On the GBA version there is a hole on the pyramid in the Dark World. It looks like another dungeon but there is a guy blocking the way. He asks for 20 rupees for advice, I pay him and he tells me "Only heroes may enter in here" so exactly how do I get in here. I've beaten the game and he stil won't let me in, exactly what do I have to do to get in there?

Jolts
12-16-2004, 08:10 AM
You need to beat "The Four Swords" mode, but if you're using the ROM version, you can't connect to other GBAs to play it (it's a 2-4 player game, no 1P option).

Erdrick Holmes
12-16-2004, 02:40 PM
I don't have the rom, I got the actual cart of the game.

m4tt
12-16-2004, 02:53 PM
I don't have the rom, I got the actual cart of the game.
Well then you need to find 2-4 friends who have the game and play four swords with them. :p

Erdrick Holmes
12-16-2004, 03:26 PM
Kay. This will be quicker then I thought because I already got a friend of mine to help me beat one of the dungeons, only 3 more to go.

Jolts
12-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Also, if you get ten medals in "The Four Swords," there'll be a third lumberjack in the lumberjack house that'll give you a new ability if you find ten items for him. He'll give you clues on what to find, and you need to catch then with your net. He might be there without the ten medals, but you still need them for him to offer you the challenge which has a prize upon completion.
To get medals, I can't remember if you need over 100 rupees or just more rupees than your friends. Either way, you get the medals at the end of each level.