PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy 9,help in battle

Salman
12-16-2004, 01:40 PM
how am i supposed to heal or throw potions at princess Garnet when she is trapped by the plant like thing,
btw i am talking about about the monster who absorbs hp from princess garnet and has her trapped inside him(it is after the ship crashed) :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SeeDRankLou
12-16-2004, 08:12 PM
You shouldn't need to worry about that. Zidane should Trance at the beginning of that battle. When he does, choose the Dyne command, select Free Energy, and target the Plant Prison Cage. Then, attack the Plant Prison Cage with Steiner and then do Zidane's Free Energy again. The Plant Prison Cage shouldn't be able to take away half of Garnet's HP let alone all of it.

Sepho
12-17-2004, 08:56 PM
If you still want to heal her, press left after you select the Potion from your item menu and you have the option to select the character on which you want to use the item. Garnet is listed as an "enemy", and pushing left and right should allow you to toggle between friendly and enemy rows. Press left to select the enemy row, then press up or down to select Garnet and use your potion.

Salman
12-18-2004, 07:18 AM
k,thanx
btw how can i select the potion during battle

bEoWuLfX
12-18-2004, 08:00 AM
are you serious? Okay, um move the pointer to item and hit x, then look for the potion and hit x, followed by directing the movement of the potion. For easier tageting try hitting one of the R1, r2, l2, l1 buttons. It' creates anew window with target names.

Sepho
12-18-2004, 10:09 PM
It's also essential that you actually have potions in your item inventory.