PDA

View Full Version : If you were stuck in the desert...

Jojee
12-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Would you drink your own pee?
<!---

krissy on aim: first of all
krissy: the temperatures you're at
krissy: and the lack of water
krissy: would cause your body to reabsord so much water from your kidneys
krissy: that you'd barely pee at all
krissy: it wouldnt sustain you
krissy: cum however
Ew. xD Would you drink that also?

Joyeebloo: ewww you would drink your...
Joyeebloo: XD
Joyeebloo: hmm
krissy: no it's actually a fact
krissy: a guy will survive longer in the desert
Joyeebloo: ....
krissy: because semen has more protein or whatev---!>

:rock: :eyebrow:

bennator
12-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Probably....

I mean, staying alive is more important than minor grossness issues.

Sephex
12-16-2004, 09:14 PM
In a suprise twist, I would eat a vulture.

Denmark
12-16-2004, 09:16 PM
you can drink your own urine. just not straight. it has to be evaporated first or something like that. sanitized in some way.

YunaGirl05
12-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Can't be healthy for you. Because urine is the stuff that is not good for your body.

Meat Puppet
12-16-2004, 10:16 PM
I drink it anyway.

Jojee
12-16-2004, 10:18 PM
I drink it anyway.

How is it? xD

Meat Puppet
12-16-2004, 10:20 PM
How is it? xD

It felt nice on my throat, but I was drinking so much other stuff that night the bad after taste could have been anything.

Mo-Nercy
12-16-2004, 10:47 PM
Chi... *too obsessed with Chobits*

:confused:

Dking'squeen
12-16-2004, 10:49 PM
i don't think i would. I'd just rather die first so you can leave me to my own devices *faints from the sun*

Logan
12-16-2004, 10:54 PM
Luckily I will never be lost in the desert, so this isn't a problem.

Dr.K
12-16-2004, 11:01 PM
What if one day you woke UP in a desert....:rock:

Dking'squeen
12-16-2004, 11:05 PM
then maybe i'd just die because there's no way i'll poison myself like that
at least the birds won't go hungry
hey, power to the animals

Jojee
12-16-2004, 11:09 PM
What if there were a dog or another pet-like animal with you and it died, would you eat it? :p What about a human and they died, would you eat them? :greenie:

Dking'squeen
12-16-2004, 11:13 PM
What if there were a dog or another pet-like animal with you and it died, would you eat it? :p What about a human and they died, would you eat them? :greenie:

yup *licks lips* I've had my eyes on you for a while *grabs a knife and fork stored in my shirt* mmm. That's good eating :D

Levian
12-16-2004, 11:15 PM
No. I'd go out of the desert.

Liam
12-16-2004, 11:23 PM
:p if you had 3 wishes this wouldnt be a problem whatsoever... :mad:

Psychotic
12-16-2004, 11:25 PM
I'd kill Jojo and drink her blood! ...not that I don't drink her blood anyway (I think it's how I have all these diseases :barf: )

Sepho
12-16-2004, 11:29 PM
:p if you had 3 wishes this wouldnt be a problem whatsoever... :mad:

"For my first wish, I want a gazillion dollars! Then, I want a pony! After that, I want to go to Disney land! And for my fourth-..... Oh, crap."

Dking'squeen
12-16-2004, 11:33 PM
"For my first wish, I want a gazillion dollars! Then, I want a pony! After that, I want to go to Disney land! And for my fourth-..... Oh, crap."

Yeah....i think the genie or popartica has left
if the three wishes thing was in effect, i'd high tail myself out of the desert, and then i'd get my gazillion bucks and then.....maybe a place to have a party for all the EoFFpeople. Hmm....three wishes. *wishes someone onto the desert and waits for them to die and then eats them* nice
:D

SomethingBig
12-16-2004, 11:36 PM
so, what are you saying, you don't eat your own fecal matter and drink your own urine already? What kind of a sick, twisted person are you? :mad2: Honestly, Jo, this is the last straw. First you take all my taffy, then you steal all my clothes(though I don't think anyone at school minded :love: :love: :love: ), and now you're saying something that's as ridiculous as this. I'M GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES. :blahblah:

Liam
12-16-2004, 11:40 PM
hey im not complaining about anyone taking off clothes even u sexy dudes out there ohhh yeahh..........*omg im turning into people from these forums*...:D...

wait that is a dude :(

Please do not double post, use the edit button. ~Matty

MoeSzyslak
12-16-2004, 11:41 PM

Do I have to wait until they die?

Jojee
12-16-2004, 11:43 PM
yup *licks lips* I've had my eyes on you for a while *grabs a knife and fork stored in my shirt* mmm. That's good eating :D
Not if I eat you first! *licks teeth (http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/a.jpg)* ...hey baby ;)

No. I'd go out of the desert.
If you're STUCK (!!!) in the desert >O

I'd kill Jojo and drink her blood! ...not that I don't drink her blood anyway (I think it's how I have all these diseases )
I thought that was because you drank my other bodily flu.. ...ids... ... o___0

so, what are you saying, you don't eat your own fecal matter and drink your own urine already? What kind of a sick, twisted person are you? :mad2: Honestly, Jo, this is the last straw. First you take all my taffy, then you steal all my clothes(though I don't think anyone at school minded :love: :love: :love: ), and now you're saying something that's as ridiculous as this. I'M GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES. :blahblah:
fine GO AHEAD. Psy is my baby <33

Ok now TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION ;) You guys have no respect for the being stuck in the desert + eating own feces/other people/puppies and stuff situation! It could happen to you, ya know >=| It could happen to anyone... :shifty:

SomethingBig
12-16-2004, 11:47 PM
wait that is a dude :(
*Flexes* Yes, I am a dude. :trout:

Ok now TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION
Do we really have to? Okay, okay, does getting stuck in the Apalachian mountains count? Cuz that actually happened to me once. Having fallen asleep next to a bear, I accidentally fell off a cliff and my entire left arm was covered in snow. Being extremely hungry, I let the inner sasquatch in me loose. Having no use for my left arm, you know what I did? I ate Psy, your one and only baby. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.....

theundeadhero
12-16-2004, 11:52 PM
I wouldn't drink my own pee because that just doesn't help anything. However, I'm up for eating anything. Live or dead, if I'm hungry and your near, prepare to be lunch. As for the diseases, I'm not sure if they came from Psychotic or Jojo but all I can say is, BURN BABY BURN! ( I only got to eat lunch yesterday and today. I'm so hungry! RAWR! RAWR! Feed me?

Meat Puppet
12-16-2004, 11:52 PM
If I had a companion and they died, I would eat them. I would even eat myself, just to see what it would be like. In extreme cases, of course.

Crazy the Clown
12-16-2004, 11:58 PM
Depends on if I came across a cactus or not. Cacti are known to hold water.

Meat Puppet
12-17-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm not smart enough to get water out of a cactus. I tried biting it, and got a little bit sick.

Liam
12-17-2004, 12:02 AM
if u dont have a tool to cut it with...u will get cut by the cactus lol..hmm there a though *slurp* :D

Jojee
12-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about cacti ^_^

Eating self = ouch and ew. o_0 I would never eat myself.

theundeadhero
12-17-2004, 12:04 AM
What if you were already dead? *gnaws on himself*

Meat Puppet
12-17-2004, 12:04 AM
It would be interesting to try. I wouldn't do it for the sake of survival, I would just do it to see what it's like. People do it and live, though. How boring IMO.

Liam
12-17-2004, 12:08 AM
pitty theres no ketchup :mad:

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
I would drink my pee, It is safe to drink and actually it is suppose to be the best in the morning. I would not ration my water if there was some cause I think that's no,no (That's what I heard at least). I would wait until night, when all the fauna come out and chow down, but I would not become cannibalistic, unless......Wait *slaps self* no I wouldn't. Anywho *drinks urine* Yup it is good!

Shlup
12-17-2004, 02:32 AM
You can drink your urine three times before its concentrated enough to kill you.

krissy
12-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Why can you never starve in the desert?
Because of all the sand which is there!

Jojee
12-17-2004, 04:36 AM

stfu xDDD

PS you already told me that one ;)

DMKA
12-17-2004, 04:44 AM

Oh my god....

:exdee:

=Angelus=
12-17-2004, 05:05 AM

you guys make living in the desert sound like a bad thing
yes, i'll do anything to try to survive, although if i had:
1X 1m plastic sheet
1X shovel
1X cup
the substance which i would be drinking would be distilled water from the sands

Mindflare
12-17-2004, 06:04 AM
If I'm stuck in the desert, then there's no hope of getting out. I wouldn't drink my own pee just to keep from living longer in that hellish environment .

War Angel
12-17-2004, 07:57 AM
I already AM stuck in a desert! :D :D :D

Anyway, no, because then I'd die a horrible death from all the anti-septics eating away at me from the inside. :)

Teek
12-17-2004, 08:14 AM
If I was stuck hopelessly? No, no point in living. But, if there was a chance I could survive, then I figure I'd get myself so thirsty to the point where it wouldn't matter if I would or not because I would.

This is a really gross topic, though. :p

MistaCloudStrife
12-17-2004, 09:32 AM
Hmm... drinking urine... <_< >_> I would rather squeeze the water out of whatever animals live there... then eat them afterward... >=)

If no animals or anything of that sort... then i would think about it... o.O

Polaris
12-17-2004, 09:35 AM
No, I'd just die...

Old Manus
12-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Yes.

theundeadhero
12-17-2004, 10:46 AM
I already AM stuck in a desert!Give me a few weeks and I will be too.

SomethingBig
12-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Darn, I guess it's time for a serious reply. I wouldn't drink my urine under any circumstances. Urination and defecation is your body's way of getting rid of bad substances in your body. Drinking/eating those things in a sweltering, arid desert would only worsen your situation, as you are ingesting bacteria that your body secreted. You would be sick and extremely thirsty at the same time.

Loony BoB
12-17-2004, 02:37 PM
If I'm stuck, as you put it, then I can't get out, and drinking my pee would only (maybe) delay the inevitable. I'd rather die in a deset without the taste of my own urine in my mouth than die in a desert with the taste of my own urine in my mouth.

DMKA
12-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I'd rather die in a deset without the taste of my own urine in my mouth than die in a desert with the taste of my own urine in my mouth.
Yes

Levian
12-17-2004, 03:30 PM
If you're STUCK (!!!) in the desert >O

What? You mean like a gum stuck to my shoe or something? Well I'd take off my shoe and go out of the desert.

Misfit
12-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Would you drink your own pee?
No.

Yes.

Raistlin
12-17-2004, 04:02 PM

:love: :love: :love: