PDA

View Full Version : I'm Elvis the two thirds Donkey (Weebl and Bob thread)

Rye
12-16-2004, 08:36 PM
I've been getting into Weebl and Bob (http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/) again lately. Do you like Weebl and Bob and what's your favourite Weebl and Bob flash?

I love the one with Kevin, the French Stripper, and the ones with the Jam. xD I love the Jam so much and the little signs that carry that say "Equality for Preserves" and "Free the Raspberry 7." Also the Pikea ones are great. I love when Weebl buys the pie laser accidently and screams "DAMN YOU SWEDEN" and blasts a hole into Sweden. :p

And of course, the Elvis one. "I am Elvis the two thirds Donkey. I can kill with a thought." :D

krissy
12-16-2004, 08:38 PM
ff7 flash and the one with the christmas breakbeat dj thing

Triple T
12-16-2004, 08:40 PM
I love Weebl and Bob! ;D <3

I like the Pikea series a lot. xD And the Jenny from the Bronx thing was funny too.

Cz
12-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Oh, so that was you on MSN last night. :D

I have no idea what you're talking about, so I guess I'll have to check it out. *does so*

EDIT: Oh, that! Yeah, that's pretty cool. I :love: Weebl and Bob, then.

Rye
12-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Oh, so that was you on MSN last night.

Yup!

And also, I loved the one with that floating banana ( Oh, so that was you on MSN last night.) because of the awesome voice that banana talks in (I AM A BANANA!) and the song played on the stereo. Chaps in Gowns! Lalalalalalalaaaa~

EDIT: And the one called Shoes were Weebl meets girls who are all like "Shoes! Shoes! Pwetty Dress!"