PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION round 1(vote off your least favorite) thanks

JseanjohnC
12-16-2004, 11:39 PM
ok im gonna try this again and i sware i made the first one into a poll....well u kno the rules vote off ur least favorite until there are only 2 people left of the ff7 main characters...decided to make this simply because ff7 is famous and this is like the only category that doesnt have this kinda poll so vote...thanks

MY VOTE:
aeris: she died and i didnt care story went on no tears! weak character and ugly!

bEoWuLfX
12-17-2004, 06:44 AM
how can you say that? Aeris was the heroin and she sacrificed her self to save the planet. I would also like to call you a terd for thinking she's ugly, when all the girls looked just as blocky. The major problem came when with cait sith. if cait sith had not stolen the key stone or removed the black materia from the temple, then none of any of the adventure would have had to happen, the world would be safer and aeris would have lived.

Auronhart
12-17-2004, 07:02 AM
if cait sith had not stolen the key stone or removed the black materia from the temple, then none of any of the adventure would have had to happen, the world would be safer and aeris would have lived.
Sephiroth would have found his way around those. If you remember Cloud said something about Sephiroth having his own lackeys that could get the black materia for him. (he could have used any of his clones) Keeping the key stone around is essentially the same thing as keeping the black materia, Sephiroth could have used Cloud to get it, so it would have made no difference to the result. The real problem with the black materia was entirely due to Cloud.

bEoWuLfX
12-18-2004, 12:01 AM
whatever, caitsith still had no purpose cause even if he wasn't there sephiroth would have gotten the black materia any ways.

JseanjohnC
12-18-2004, 04:21 PM
well wutever Cait Sith did is sendin him the first one gone so far...wow so surprising (sarcasm)

Doors
12-18-2004, 10:16 PM
I dont know the rules but I voted Tifa because she is stupid and annoying.

Ryth
12-19-2004, 01:52 AM
I say Cait Sith because I think he's really useless he's kinda annoying and he's a Shinra spy! Dirty spy! GGGRRR !!!

chocomog33
12-19-2004, 02:45 AM
Tifa for me.

ChaosCalibur
12-19-2004, 05:06 AM
Cloud, he's a wuss

Jojee
12-19-2004, 05:27 AM
Cait Sith. is just annoying. :rolleyes2

Doors
12-19-2004, 10:08 AM
Just end it already,its so clear that Cait Sith is going to lose this one.
But vote against Tifa for the next one ;) .

JseanjohnC
12-20-2004, 12:59 AM
well ya just gotta wait 3 more days...r u serious? Tifa next round? thats impossible! shes the best gurl on here! but im kickin out Aeris until she leaves

Ryth
12-23-2004, 03:34 PM
(Looks at watch) WHOO! Just a few more hours until this poll closes Cait Sith gets his ass kicked out the door and the new one is made so I can kick out Yuffie! Dirty materia theiving %^(*$@ !!!!!

Cloud Strife fanatic
12-23-2004, 07:51 PM
i think yuffie is the most annoying cherecter in ff7 she is so annoying, taking the materia in wutai and you can always tell when she is lying. :mad:

Flamethrower
12-23-2004, 08:21 PM
I really don't dislike any of the characters but I voted for Cait Sith because I like him least out of the main charaters.