PDA

View Full Version : Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?!

TheFinalFantasyFreak
12-16-2004, 11:41 PM
No, this is not about the movie.

Its about Brother, as in Rikku's brother.

If a blitz ball team happens to snag him before you do(sadly, this has happened to me)is there any chance of them letting him go?

Old Manus
12-17-2004, 09:26 AM
Yes, after his contract runs out, they may release him. I never used him anyway, and still got the Jupiter Sigil.

Zante
12-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Or, you can also chose reset teams in the blitz menu. So each player will be in their starting team and the others will be free.

TheFinalFantasyFreak
12-17-2004, 05:36 PM
really, that option is there? how did i miss it?

TheSpoonyBard
12-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Beware, by resetting the teams you will cause everyone to revert to their original levels and this includes any Techcopys they may have learnt. Only use it if you have really messed up, like using lots of Tech Find prizes on Durren, or if the team you wanted has been scattered far and wide across Spira.

Dragoon Kain
12-17-2004, 10:43 PM
after a while brother starts to suck anyway. his stats start to round off and hes just not as effective anymore. only good thing about him is speed. i use tatts as my MF.

TheFinalFantasyFreak
12-18-2004, 12:53 PM
When I first used brother, he was the star player. And its his speed that makes him so deadly. I was just able to swim past everyone and score like 5 goals every game.

Demon eye
12-18-2004, 01:43 PM
I suck at blitzball...no really i SUCK....i havent even won a single solitary game.

rubah
12-24-2004, 07:17 PM
With the right teams, it's hard to loose usually.

I think currently I have tidus, Shuu(I have no clue where I recruited him from, but he is so the cutest:D. . .even if they made him blatently a girl in ffx-2;_;), wedge/biggs (I can't remember which, probably wedge), Jumal (from luca, a decent goalie), Jassu (the only of the original aurochs I really liked), brother, and a couple of other people that stay in the back. Of course they're more or less useless, because if the other team gets the ball that far they won't hardly block worth anything. *hearts on jumal* I think I had another keeper for a while, but I can't remember who it was...

I need to start playing blitzball again- I've been putting it off in this game because I got sick of playing it when I had a major blitzaball obsession in the game before (so easy to get wakka's sigil when you're obsessed with playing) This time, I stopped when I got attack reelsX.x