PDA

View Full Version : Odd Combinations

guardbreak
12-16-2004, 11:59 PM
What is the most ridiculus or interesting combination of skills one of your characters ever had? My cousin had some barbarian wizard named Jason who carried an axe and wore knight armor. The crazy wizard teleported and used the Item command to heal himself. If an enemy hit him, he'd still counter attack with that stupid axe! So much for taking out the mages first!

UltimaLimit
12-17-2004, 01:31 AM
The craziest I ever had was a Time Mage who was fighting a couple of Knights physically--and winning. :eek:

Though I must say, the enemy Wizard named Butch struck me as odd.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-17-2004, 01:32 AM
How did he get a Wizard character to be able to use an axe AND wear Knight Armor?

guardbreak
12-17-2004, 02:52 AM
Now I remember, he would change his support skill every so often. But man, thinking back at it...he was the wizard with the axe and armor.
BTW, it is funny to see a weak character like a time mage miraculously dodge attacks and put a whoopin on greater opponents.

UltimaLimit
12-17-2004, 10:05 PM
My Time Mage didn't even dodge all of the enemy attacks... and he connected every time, despite the Knights' shields.

dodhungry
12-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Something odd eh... Hmm I had a ninja with knight armor and no weapons in his hands. He was taking out the tiamats left and right. Then when he got too injured I let him do his song skills. Other than that its kinda funny to see Orlandu as a mage with his Excalibur......

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-19-2004, 03:52 AM
Orlandu makes a good Wizard or Summoner because of his Dark Sword ability, which I use quite a bit.

The Amazing Spiderman
12-20-2004, 04:37 PM
Spidey's back from playing a dosis of MGS3, karate and FFT.

Now for the topic...

I always have in my squad a Wizard equipped with Holy Lance, Flash Hat, Robe of the Lords, and Genji Gaunlet. And I go slaughter anything with him.

He's pure evil. \m/