PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia

YunaGirl05
12-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Has anyone played Prince of Persia Sands of Time or Prince of Persia Warrior Within? They are so awesome.

Ryth
12-17-2004, 02:07 AM
They're both kickass Sands had it's great puzzles and story and Warrior Within had it's awesome battle controls and moves and both are beautiful for sure!

YunaGirl05
12-17-2004, 02:49 AM
Yes! someone has played i am happy now.

krissy
12-17-2004, 04:39 AM
there never was a bad prince of persia game

Shadraque
12-17-2004, 06:31 AM
Amen!! POP is the freakin bomb. Games like this are so good they make me want to be a better person. ha ha.

Strider
12-17-2004, 05:47 PM
No need for lynchings, but I tried playing Warrior Within and hated it.

YunaGirl05
12-18-2004, 03:10 AM
Warrior Within has awesome fighting but i don't like the story as much as sands of time

=Angelus=
12-18-2004, 03:13 AM
Heh.. i was pretty good with the sands of time.. but for some reason.. i have alot of diffuculty seeing the screen in the warrior within...

Phil
12-18-2004, 03:18 AM
You have to adjust the brightness of your tv to see it better. Its a much darker game. I've played sands of time and loved it, and I'm hoping i'll love warrior within. And for all of you that like p.o.p., you may like the fighting style in Devil may Cry 2. Its not exactly what you'd call a non offensive game i've ever played but it sure is fun! (I'm christian so a demon game is kinda offensive, but its a demon SLAYING game so i'm okay with it)

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-18-2004, 03:50 AM
I heard Warrior Within has a pretty much naked female villain running around and performing lewd acts with dead people. Any confirmation on this one?

YunaGirl05
12-18-2004, 03:53 AM
Most of the girls have hardely any clothes on. I'm not sure about the other one. but i can tell you the game looks lik eit was made for teenage guys. I have it but it is still good.

Meat Puppet
12-18-2004, 06:14 AM
http://www.geocities.com/princeofpersia123/popc1.gif

I never got past level one.

Ryth
12-18-2004, 03:24 PM
there never was a bad prince of persia game

I heard Prince of Persia 3D sucked.

Quote to Behold the Void;

Yes I fought here in the demo I don't know her name but I call her Lady No Pants.

SomethingBig
12-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Warrior Within is targeted for older audiences, as it is rated M and is more focused on combat than puzzles. The story is that the prince, whose name I have forgotten, unleashed some ghost at the end of Sands of Time and is currently being hunted by it. In order to get rid of it, he has to find a way to go back in time to stop himself from taking the Sand Dagger, or whatever it was called. I just hope that this isn't a hack 'n' slash game because I absolutely loathe those games. I loved SoT because of the fun puzzles.

I rented Sands of Time last week, because I'm getting Warrior Within for Christmas, and I loved it. I have never been a big fan of American games(proved by how much I hated Metroid Prime), but PoP broke the ice. The first 10 minutes were boring, but it kicked into high gear soon afterwards. It was tough, but not so tough that it was impossible, which is exactly how I like my games. I loved the puzzles and and it was an all around perfect platform game. There weren't that many battles, but I didn't mind; the constant jumping around more than made up for it. The only problem is the length of it. I've played approximately 4 hours of the game and I'm already at the 60% mark. Besides that extremely minor flaw, PoP: Sands of Time is a perfect game. It definitely receives a 10/10 in my books.

YunaGirl05
12-19-2004, 10:02 PM
The Sands of Time is like oppisit of Warrior Within thats way i like sand better. I thought the French made it.

XxSephirothxX
12-20-2004, 03:00 AM
Ubisoft is a French company, methinks. Anyway, I love the original for the PC. That was one awesome game. My six year old skills weren't up to the task of beating it, though. :D :cry:

=Angelus=
12-20-2004, 03:35 AM
hmm... the original? the one with a stickman with a stick?

i think you can just press "K" and anything in front of you will die :p... at least.. thats if i remember correctly

YunaGirl05
12-24-2004, 01:20 AM
does anyone know what the song is called at the end of sands of time?

Rostum
12-24-2004, 01:47 AM
I loved Sands of Time but I finished it the day I bought it. =\

Az Lionheart
12-24-2004, 09:04 AM
both great games.....i love them soo much. :D

Ieatyourchildren
01-06-2005, 08:42 PM
I didnt like Sands of Time that much, but thats cuz I suck at jumping up going fromwall to wall, like what you have to do to get to the dagger, I needed a friend of mine to do those parts. I have Warrior Within, and I love it. I actually think the story for this game is better than Sands of Time.

Appless
01-07-2005, 12:35 AM
does anyone know what the song is called at the end of sands of time?

I think it's called Scratch in Time.

I've finished both and thought they were both great :D

Darren Lockyer
01-07-2005, 08:32 PM
I havent played sands of time yet but I got Warrior within and i think its awesome.The storyline and graphics are superb and you cant beat the battle system,just slow down time and cut them in 2