PDA

View Full Version : Three Questions - Please Take a look

Siru Kai
12-17-2004, 01:36 AM
My First question is about Final Fantasy 4-6

Where Can I find lots of Rom Hacks for these games... Snes Rom hacks, just wondering, thanks.

My Second Question is about Final Fantasy 1-12

Where can i find lots of fan made games (Rpg Maker 2000/2003/xp) about any of the final fantasies.

My Third Question is about Final Fantasy 1-10

Which one is the best in the means of

GamePlay
Replayablity
Characters
Features
Details

Lots more...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Ryth
12-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Q3:

Gameplay: FFX (Sphere Grid rocks)
Replay: FFVII, FFX (tied)
Characters: FVII and FFIX did have some colorful characters but VII wins
Features: FFVII
Details: FFVII

UltimaLimit
12-17-2004, 01:47 AM
Agreed, except for the parts about FF10 (since I haven't played it I can't recommend it).

Ryth
12-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Agreed, except for the parts about FF10 (since I haven't played it I can't recommend it).

You should get it, you can get it cheap for maybe less than $20 if you look in the right places or you could at least rent it or borrow it from a friend who owns it.

Siru Kai
12-17-2004, 01:57 AM
that was not my main question, I REALLY WANT QUESTIONS 1 and 2 ANSWERED!

Flashback007
12-17-2004, 09:29 AM

Where Can I find lots of Rom Hacks for these games... Snes Rom hacks, just wondering, thanks.

Where can i find lots of fan made games (Rpg Maker 2000/2003/xp) about any of the final fantasies.

GamePlay
Replayablity
Characters
Features
Details

Lots more...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Question 1: I believe the mainsite of this forum has his own ROM and Emulators, so I think you should look there. Maybe that is what you mean? I knew a good site for this but I forgot it. Sorry.

Question 2: Sorry, I really don't know the answer for this

Question 3:
Gameplay: Final Fantasy VI (Very cool)
Replayabilty; Final Fantasy I (Try to go on different challenges with different jobs etc
Charachters: Either Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy VII. You should coose yourself
Features: Final Fantasy VII (Come on you have an entire theme-park)
Deatils: Depends what you mean, if you mean how detailed is the story worked out I guess you should choose for Final Fantasy IV or Final Fantasy VI where almost every thing is explained. If you mean for detail from Graphics I think you should choose Final Fantasy X. Because it is the best in the Graphics.

Captain Maxx Power
12-17-2004, 11:47 AM

GamePlay
Replayablity
Characters
Features
Details

Lots more...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

A1 : Bah (http://www.zophar.net/hacks/snes.html)

A2 : I seem to recall I had a fan-made FF inspired RPG maker game lying arounds *rumages* nope, can't find it

A3:Gameplay : FFII
Replayability : FFI
Characters : FFVI
Features : FFIX
Details : All of 'em

DJZen
12-17-2004, 09:35 PM
that was not my main question, I REALLY WANT QUESTIONS 1 and 2 ANSWERED!

Patience, grasshopper.

ROM hacks are hard to get because websites that host them tend to get shut down. However, there IS a website (http://www.romnation.net/) that hosts many ROM hacks, but I hesitate to advertise it because if it gets terribly popular it will most likely get shut down. The hacks on these pages are listed alphabetically, so if someone does a FFIV hack called, say "Ultra Dragon Fantasy IV (FFIV hack)" it will be under U. Your best bet is to skim through all the titles for the ones that jump out.

As far as fan made games, these are far less reliable than ROMs. The reason being that they get started and then they get abandoned about a month later when the lone programmer loses interest. There was a Final Fighting Fantasy RPG being cooked up, but the page hosting the info got taken down. Try googling it. You can also browse Gaming World (http://www.gamingw.net/), but most of the games on there never get finished. Such is the tendency of the game creation community (MUGEN and the Zelda program all suffered similar fates, with only the most unimaginative projects being completed).