PDA

View Full Version : Examination Marks::Your best and worst

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-17-2004, 05:00 AM
No matter what subject/course/grade you are or were in post the best result you have had in an exam and subsequently you can post the most poorest examination score you have had in an exam!

Mine:

Best: Visual Arts assessment mark In highschool - 46/50 A :D

Worst: Year Eight Math for consumer arithmatic - Forgot the score but i got an E...first exam i flunked in! :(

Shlup
12-17-2004, 05:24 AM
I usually get good grades on exams. I don't remember my best grade, but I know I've gotten more than 100% before.

I don't remember my worst grade either. In 12th grade on the Golden State Exam I didn't feel like doing the essay part so I wrote a story and drew pictures.

Imperia
12-17-2004, 05:50 AM
Best: My recent final scores in my two college classes: A's ^^.

Worst: It was on a math assignment in seventh grade, and it was graded by another student. I hate "trade-n-grade." :mad2:

MoonsEcho
12-17-2004, 07:04 AM
I don't remember my best grade. Lots of 100%'s and some that were worth more with bonus points, so 100something.

Worst, well I just flat out didn't do some assignments, so I guess a zero? Or if that doesn't count, I got several D's in math in high school. Oh how I hate math.

I obviously know nothing about the grading system in other places. What the heck is an E? <_<

Jojee
12-17-2004, 07:08 AM
I've received lots over 100 in HS.

Worst? I remember that one. Last week. Math. D. ....T_T *goes into depression cos' you made me remember*..!

DMKA
12-17-2004, 07:18 AM
I really couldn't tell you, aside of this semester so far, my best being my first Sociology exam and my worst being my first history exam.

Sociology was a 90%, A.

History was so bad I'm not about to say, but it wasn't my fault, and luckily we got to drop our lowest test in that course, so it ends up not mattering.

*is anxcious to see his semester grades*

The Captain
12-17-2004, 07:24 AM
Hmm, I can't recall many of my grades, though one does stick out:

I received a -10 on a Math test in 7th grade for first not taking the test and then walking out in protest because the test was entirely on material we hadn't yet covered and I felt it was not fair to the class to be tested on something that we wouldn't know how to do.

Turns out that teacher was promptly fired a week or so later.

Take care all.

DMKA
12-17-2004, 07:46 AM
I received a -10 on a Math test in 7th grade for first not taking the test and then walking out in protest because the test was entirely on material we hadn't yet covered and I felt it was not fair to the class to be tested on something that we wouldn't know how to do.

Turns out that teacher was promptly fired a week or so later.
:love: :love: :love:

The Captain
12-17-2004, 07:48 AM
I don't like to be self-righteous, but I felt correct for doing what I did in this case, even with the bad grade. Still, I wouldn't recommend walking out of class too often, especially during a test.

Take care all.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-17-2004, 09:43 AM
I obviously know nothing about the grading system in other places. What the heck is an E? <_<

where i went we didnt get F's the lowest we got were E's!