PDA

View Full Version : Wutai; what do you do? *spoilers*

Shadow Knight
12-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey all,

Just a quick question that I want to get some of your opinions on...

Now I've beaten FFVII countless times, however one of the harder decisions for me to make in the game is whether or not I should go to Wutai...

*SPOILER*

and get the materia stolen before facing the boss. I usually do, but it definitly puts up quite a challenge, I find.

*SPOILER*

So I was just wondering what you guys do? Can you maybe just write a few sentences on your decision.

Thanks.

bEoWuLfX
12-17-2004, 11:50 PM
what boss? Well usually I don't do wutai till disc 2 cause I hate walking. I think it's beneficial in a way because if you complete it on disc one you get access to some nice items and materia and also it's all set up for your return to face godo. another benefit is if you're trying to ge tthe yuffie date you get some points for beating this quest.

Shadow Knight
12-17-2004, 11:55 PM
The boss on the mountain (maybe he's not a boss?) but he's hard because you have no materia at all.

Itsunari 2000
12-20-2004, 06:17 PM
The idol carved into the foot of the mountain is a dead ringer for the Amida Buddha , don't you think ?

Raistlin
12-20-2004, 06:44 PM
I always do. Yes, it's worth it, because it's fun and you get some nice items/materia earlier than otherwise possible.