PDA

View Full Version : Got any tips on playing the game?

FinalBob42
12-17-2004, 10:00 PM
What materia to use, what items to find, where to level up, what characters to have, etc.

In help is appreciated.

Shadow Knight
12-17-2004, 10:26 PM
You'll probably find all these topics scattered throughout the FFVII forum somewhere if you look closely enough. One on where to level up is on this page, or the second.

For your party - well it really depends who you want. Depending on how you level at the start, most of your characters are capable of anything, so really assign them to do whatever you want. Picking out a specific party for the game is hard, however, because different parts and bosses of the game require different party members. But that aside, I find that I use 2 main parties when I play:

Cloud : Tifa : Barret

Cloud : Barret: Vincent

Take a quick look through the FFVII forum pages and you should find what you want.

bEoWuLfX
12-17-2004, 11:42 PM
this game is soooooooooo easy, don't worry about it. My only suggestions are to try not to run from battles, and explore as much as possible. I mean go around everywhere, investigate everything.

Sephex
12-18-2004, 12:36 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/20052.html

=Angelus=
12-18-2004, 05:49 AM
If you get a chance, Get HP-plus materia!!... and have at least 1 person with Restore materia (i'm just the kind who equips every avaliable slot with materia)

Actually.. theres nothing much to say... just take things as they go... if theres a tough boss, come back later when your better equiped or after you train a bit
Save Alot!! that helps too

oh yes.. if your playing the first time... don't train aeris cuz she'll be gone soon... rather, train Yuffie instead, cuz shes a long range fighter with decent magic abilities

so yup.. thats about all i can say. Gd Luck!!