PDA

View Full Version : bass control

syun_ukiya
12-18-2004, 04:34 AM
Is there a way to configure my bass and treble? I just bought a sub-woofer and it doesn't have a bass and treble knob.

Is there a software/program to do it?

crono_logical
12-18-2004, 03:20 PM
If you use Winamp for music, that's what the equaliser is for if you need to do this through software - bass frequencies are towards the left, treble frequencies are towards the right of that set of adjustable controls. Probably easier for most people to just load a preset with the preset button instead though than tweaking them yourself :p Other media players will probably have something similar, or even software with more advanced sound cards.

syun_ukiya
12-19-2004, 04:11 AM
Thanks.

Do you know any other software? Something like Microsoft volume control w/ bass treble adjustments?

o_O
12-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Windows volume control has bass and treble adjustment controls. Just open up Volume Control, make sure Options > Advanced Controls is checked and click the Advanced button.

Otherwise, I'd just use your media player's equaliser. :p

crono_logical
12-19-2004, 11:17 AM
My Volume Control doesn't have that, only the Advanced button for the mic :{ But like I said earlier, that will depend on the sound card :p

syun_ukiya
12-19-2004, 03:50 PM
yeah mine also doesn't is there any way to have bass/treble control in my volume control..coz the bass is really loud when i play games..