PDA

View Full Version : 25th post

Del Murder
12-18-2004, 05:50 AM
Post your 25th post at these boards (of the ones that still exist). To do so, go to your profile, then 'find all posts by ____'. Then click on 'Last', and count 25 from where the last one is. Put it in a quote tag because quote tags are fun. You can name the thread but it's more fun for others to guess.

All I want is a guy to buy me a whole bunch of stuff and shower me with love and then expect nothing in return.

I'm so humble.

Guys, share your feelings with us! Then we can cuddle.

Calliope
12-18-2004, 05:54 AM
Way to start a post-count frenzy, spamwhore :D

Meat Puppet
12-18-2004, 05:55 AM
I forgot I posted this.

Anyone got a picture of somebody who has been spinned so hard they exploded, much like a CD would?

escobert
12-18-2004, 05:55 AM
I call study hall!!!!NooBS 4 life!!!
from ther thread The Reformed Newbie Party. I have 3210 posts that haven't been pruned :D

Shlup
12-18-2004, 05:56 AM
"Wanna get coffee?" = "Wanna have sex?"

It's a well-known rule. Or was I not supposed to give that away? Nuts.

Hey Katie, wanna have coffee with me? I gotta 8-incher and I can whinnie like a horse, cowgirl.

:exdee:

Agent Proto
12-18-2004, 05:56 AM
It would be better if I had my actual 25th post still around. I guess this will do.

I'm debating whether or not I should announce the results early. I have all the votes tallied and stuffs. :tongue: I'm anxious to give them away, but I'm just wondering if I should give them early. I have enough votes as is.

escobert
12-18-2004, 05:57 AM
Yeah I wish I still had my 25th post :(

Calliope
12-18-2004, 05:57 AM
I declare today to be the day of luckynickygoodstuffandthingsness! hm...firstly, i lost my umbrella last week, and today it was pouring and i was just about to leave and be soaked when i found my brother's old umbrella on the floor...yay! then, not only did my sad friend cheer up, but things turned out EXACTLY how i'd imagined them, which was really strange but...yay! then the librarian told me she had....my lost umbrella....yay! and my friend bought me a ticket to the opera...yay! and then my other friend gave me a muffin for no apparent reason...yay! ooooh....and we had AFRICAN DRUMMERS! and they performed during our history class...yay! and my friend just gave me another muffin...and i got to paint things during my study period...yay! hurray! hoorah! that is all

Posted 18/08/01 :D

Shlup
12-18-2004, 06:01 AM
Yeah I wish I still had my 25th post :(
You're supposed to just do the 25th one that hasn't been pruned, dummy.

DMKA
12-18-2004, 06:03 AM
From "Things Final Fantasy Characters would never say!" thread:

When Squall jumps in the blue convertable and speeds off to assasinate Edea he says to himself "http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif! I already got 3 speeding violations...this ones gonna break my probation for sure :cry:
Wow...I was such a n00b. :greenie:

MoonsEcho
12-18-2004, 06:10 AM
I can't quite remember for sure, but either something for the Atari (my grandparents had one and had an entire BOX of games), or the IntelliVision. I can remember on the Atari playing mostly Star Wars, Pong, Frogger, that bowling game they had, and...I can't remember the names of the other two I most often played...one was Keystone something, and the other one took place in a jungle and you had to swing on vines over quicksand and such o.O

On IntelliVision I remember playing some vampire game a lot.

Also, Loom and Monkey Island for the Amiga.

Nothing too interesting. .-. ._. .-.

escobert
12-18-2004, 06:12 AM
You're supposed to just do the 25th one that hasn't been pruned, dummy.
I did dummy

Shlup
12-18-2004, 06:15 AM
I did dummy
I nose but then you complained like a dummy, so I was like stfu.

escobert
12-18-2004, 06:18 AM
Fine I will :(

nik0tine
12-18-2004, 06:23 AM
hey man if you want to be with this girl, than do it. your family may fight you on it, but no matter who they are, it is you who has control of the situation if you only realize that. freedom of choice is the ultimate gift humans are given... if you love this girl, go for it. i say F**k your parents if tehy want to stop you. its not everyday you meet someone who you can love. they will flip, but who cares. its YOUR LIFE, not your parents and it is you who should have control, and you do. im sure your parents have good intentions here but often times people, parents included, can be rather irrational. anyways, you jsut have to understand that love is love, and you shouldnt allow your parents to get in teh way of something as positive as love.

Ugh.. Do I really spell that bad?

escobert
12-18-2004, 06:26 AM
Ugh.. Do I really spell that bad?
You really don't want to see my early posts. I ruined the english language more then I do now. God I was had horrible typing/spelling/grammer.

Dr Unne
12-18-2004, 06:26 AM
This is a secret staff forum post. Look how secret.

Me too, RSL.

We did outlaw them, but that was a really long time ago. Ah well. If no one has any objections I'll get started, I guess.

Agent Proto
12-18-2004, 06:31 AM
I want my secret staff forum posts back. ;_;

theundeadhero
12-18-2004, 06:40 AM
That'll teach her to have kids at her age!Don't ask me, I don't remember.

FightClubFan#47
12-18-2004, 06:48 AM
hey. welcome. im not good. they evil clowns are trying eat me. i wanted my own country. so eyesonia sent the evil clowns after me. GAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Here of a Moomba.
:(:cry::shame::sweat::whoa::O_O::crying::whimper: :crying2::boohoo::weep::nonono:

Casey
12-18-2004, 06:52 AM
Like the pictures, nice costumes. Im not much into cosplay myself...

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?p=576584#post576584

The hell? That guy is an idiot...

Jojee
12-18-2004, 07:10 AM
OHMYGOD. 25 wasn't so interesting. So I went back far. I'm semi amused. :tongue:

Hahah w00p! ^.- Wow ;) *p0ses* i r r0x, thank you, plz, and you know it! ^~

Congrats to all ^.- I luf ya! Marry mee! :p I think the RSL for every category should just be default by now every time there's awards >=] And thanks, Bawb-with-no-2-capital-bz-mwahahahahahahah!

Er...yes. I'd run away and then jump in some bug spray or something ;) No..... don't wanna be cochroach...plz! :D But maybe I'd taste myself first....maybe not =x The mere prospect of eating cochroach is icky to moi ;) *falls* ....Unless I was covered in cheesecake....or maybe if I were a cheesecake-cochroach :D

What if I saw a yellow cochroach and it was actually made of cheesecake? But wait! Cheesecake doesn't have to be yellow - I can see or be a brown cochroach or whatnot, and they/me can be made out of cheesecake, too. If I were a cheesecake cochroach, I would eat myself. But if I saw another cheesecake cochroach, I would eat them. But wait! What if we were both cheesecake cochroaches? Who would eat the other first? Or maybe the other cochroach doesn't like cheesecake 0_o What would happen then? Would the idea of being a cheesecake cochroach make him sick? Would he still fight for his life when I try to eat him, or would he just want his life to end since he's so disgusted with being a cheesecake cochroach. Would I eat myself or be willing to fight for the other cheesecake cochroach first, if we were both cheesecake cochroaches? Or what if he DID like cheesecake? Would I win, or would he win? Are cochroaches classified as hes and shes? Would I be able to tell, I mean, if I were a cochroach and all? If I were a boy cochroach, would it be ethical to eat and beat up this girl cochroach? How would I know if I were a boy cochroach or a girl cochroach? How wouldn't I know? What if girl cheesecake cochroaches tasted better than guy ones? Would that be a disadvantage I'd possess? Or maybe the guy ones turn out tasting better than the girls, would I be lucky? What if they did and I was a girl cochroach? Or better yet, what if I were the better tasting one - would the other cochroach ever know? Would he/she even realize the concept of another cochroach tasting better?

Or maybe I'd see a red or blue cheesecake cochroach! Dude! Are there such things are red or blue cheesecake? There could be, couldn't there, since there's brown and yellow and various other colours. I mean, they can practically dye cheesecake any colour, right? ;) Anyway, I've never tasted a red or blue cheesecake before. Would those taste better than regular cheesecake?

Oh! I had a thought. What if cochroaches DO actually taste like cheesecake? And suppose I'm a human; just suppose. If I'm so repulsed by the idea of tasting a cochroach, would I ever know? What if they don't taste like cheesecake and I try it? Or worse yet, what if they taste like squash? Would my curiousity overcome my repulsion against the idea of tasting a cochroach?

What if I'm tired right now and want to go to sleep? I think I should. And what if I spelled cochroach wrong throughout this whole thing and is still spelling it wrong? Hmmm.... *done* (scary thing is, all this popped out from the top of my head...I didn't even need to think ;) I *can* act like Mil when I want to! XD mwahahah!)

:(

Necronopticous
12-18-2004, 07:17 AM
I think you're referring to the X-Ether? Not sure if it's a Jar though =P Is that what you're talking about?

Surprise Surprise, it's about Final Fantasy.

The Captain
12-18-2004, 07:38 AM
I think what would also endure amid all the conflict would be the great works of art done by people who looked to restore faith in humanity.

Sadly, death is as much a part of life as anything else and for some reason, many people become so consumed with death and violence that they see no other way to get through things. I still believe though that people, when shown the truth without pretense and when they are made to properly understand context, will do what helps instead of what is destructive.

Take care all.

Wow, do I really sound like that?

As Above,

Take care all.

Giggles
12-18-2004, 07:40 AM
:eek: sh-sh-sh-shun B-B-Bruckner? :cry: It is sad how corruppted your soul is Kumo...so sad. I pray for the day you realize your wrong-doings.

*hails Bruckner*
*cries on Fabio's shoulder, for Kumo* :cry: :kiss:

oh, just wondering Leeza, the song/hail Bruckner-you and i music/chant...is that Bruckner's music? And your voice? <-- feels clueless asking these questions

EDIT: er....I think it was you, Leeza, who posted it... :confused:

I posted it, but that's not me singing. :) That's Bruckner's music with Mik singing. eestlinc put everything together. Very nice, isn't it? :)

Please use the Edit/delete button instead of double-posting. :) ~ Leeza

EDIT: eest beat me to your answer!

Calliope
12-18-2004, 07:44 AM
The chick who says 'all hail bruckner' or whatever is Kalen :D

Look Abby, I'm stalking you online. LOOK BEHIIIIIIIIIND YOOOOOOOOU.

nik0tine
12-18-2004, 07:45 AM
Yes, Captain, you do. By any other voice it would be sappy as hell, but you manage to pull it off with a great deal of style.

The Captain
12-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Then again, I did almost win Most Corniest, so...

Honestly, the words aren't what's most important so long as the message itself resonates.

Take care all.

Yamaneko
12-18-2004, 08:09 AM
I have a question Bleys, out of curiosity. Will post counts ever be brought back when the staff see's fit, or will they forever remain zero?
He never answered my question. :cry:

EDIT: Haha, "see's". :D

Auronhart
12-18-2004, 08:12 AM
Thanks , what do you have to do to get the alternate Laguna/Julia scene?

Hmm, I hope someone else will know this, I stumbled upon it by accident.

If no one gets it by Sunday, I will give the answer. (if you guys think I should give it sooner, tell me)
From the FFVIII Trivia Thread.

nik0tine
12-18-2004, 08:14 AM
Then again, I did almost win Most Corniest, so...

Honestly, the words aren't what's most important so long as the message itself resonates.

Take care all.

Ahh but it is the most ornately verbose of posts that get the message to resonate so strongly.

Leeza
12-18-2004, 08:21 AM
<i>Uh, yeah, we're supposed to be evil. But what lies? *innocent look*

* Goatsecs aim to reach out and unite the world and rule it - True</i> -Bloodstone

Now why would they want you to rule them when they could rule with us?

<i>* Newbie Party isn't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. - True</i> - Bloodstone

Maybe we have a really good reason for doing this!

<i>* The Goatsecs Party knows no bounds, will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF. - True</i> - Bloodstone

They won't unite the world of EoFF, they'll just take it over and oppress everyone in it!

And we don't discriminate...we'd even take Wyll back if he came back begging on his knees. We would show him our kindness.
Wyll - Have some kindness from me then! *Shoves a sword through Leeza's Gut*

Oh, and I luv u, too. :)

<b>NEWBIES RULE WITH YOU!</b>:)

I guess it was election time. :)

Shlup
12-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Mine's still the best one. *proud*

SeeDRankLou
12-18-2004, 09:09 AM
This is some FFX-2 help:

For everyone except Kimari, in the first chapter you should sympathize with them. In the second chapter you should sympathize but at the same time try to stop the fighting. It's a different answer for every Ronso, and remember there's a Ronso near the teleport to the Fayth Scar area.

For Kimari, be sturn with him and tell him to stop whining. You should answer Kimari correctly in both chapters, as you will get a cool dress sphere if you do. It's the middle answer each time.

Answering the Ronsos one way or another will not stop them from fighting, it will just alter an optional battle in chapter 3 slightly.

meowwl
12-18-2004, 09:15 AM
I was in pompous a** mode that day
Discrimination and prejudice blow no matter which direction they are coming from. Maybe if we were all blind..."in the dark, all cats are gray"..I try not to judge by appearances, I wait for deeds to...

Peegee
12-18-2004, 09:41 AM
*can't pronounce it worth a damn*

it's pronounced something like shlupquack, but not quite.

*confused*

um er um uh....what up?

newho, I already apologized, but she not chat me. Me paranoid type. reassure me n' stuff please?

o_O shlupquack's eyes on you? Impossible. A lot of pruning has been going on

RSL
12-18-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I give an explanation when I'm closing threads. If it's because there's another one exactly like it, 9 times out of 10 I give them the link so they don't have to hunt for it themselves. Not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I basically just did something for them that they should've done in the first place.

The problem seems to be that many people are accusing me of closing threads just to spite them. I don't know why they would even think this. Others say that I wouldn't close it if so and so posted it. The truth is, I close based off content, not who posted it. I'd close a deserving thread whether [insert most popular person here] penned it or [insert new person I've never heard of] conceived it.

Anyway, when I made that last post, I was having a bad day. I came home and found several PMs saying I was basically worthless. Yes, on a normal day I wouldn't even think twice about such a comment from someone I don't know, but the circumstances were wrong that particular day.

You're right though, Unne. (On a side note, are you ever wrong, heh heh). The best approach (the one I take anyway) is to remain impersonal, as though it's a mundane job (and most people don't realize that moderating is pretty mundane). And I don't plan to start yelling back at anyone. I rarely answer critical PMs unless they actually ask for a better explaination. I'm always happy to give them one.

Okay, a somewhat but not really related topic... Do you guys get the impression that a lot of people think that we just love shutting down threads and live to do just that? I might be way off base, but I get that feeling a lot. I find it funny, because I really don't like to do it. I never hesitate if it needs to be done, but I really hate going to a forum and finding locked threads cluttering the place up.

Um, that's a secret staff forum post from 2001. I don't remember what the hell this was all about. I also don't remember being this whiny, but I guess I was.

Raistlin
12-18-2004, 02:34 PM
All of my last page of posts are FF7 General Trivia and boring. :(

Del Murder
12-18-2004, 04:43 PM
That's too bad, I was wondering what your posts were like in the olden days when you didn't have the olden days to whine about.

m4tt
12-18-2004, 04:47 PM
That's too bad, I was wondering what your posts were like in the olden days when you didn't have the olden days to whine about.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway:

Happy Birthday Mr. Gau hater!

Levian
12-18-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm looking for someone who wants to backstab people with me <3 I have big boobs and I'm not afraid to use them. and if you are a girl then I have chocolate. :)

Send a PM or whatever. <3

Denmark
12-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Well, now that you have the url in your sig, just put the [IMG] tags around it.

helpful, wasn't I? and my name has changed.

crono_logical
12-18-2004, 05:31 PM
1) Make sure they're on the same Workgroup :D

2) If you're connecting two Windows machines directly without a hub, you <B><U>must</U></B> use a crossover cable!!! :p

Me giving Bleys tech help, can't really see that happening today :p Interesting to see my smilie usage hasn't changed much over 4800+ posts :D

edczxcvbnm
12-18-2004, 05:50 PM
I am so DAAAAAAAAAMN sexay because I have muscles to size of the rocky mountains and I have beautiful hair that has the magical ability to be seen as what ever a person thinks the sexiest hair style is for me.

I have really tight leather pants to show off my great ass *bends over*

I have a 25 foot dick that is 8 feet wide.

These are the reasons I am the sexiest member here!

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20140

Old Manus
12-18-2004, 06:29 PM
I would become invisible and say "The princess was waiting for you!"

From the "If it were real.." thread of times past.

Loony BoB
12-18-2004, 06:42 PM
This is SO global now. I mean... I just heard on the radio that a bus full of Muslim children on their way to school (CHILDREN, for goodness' sake! I mean, six and seven year olds!) was damaged by stones being thrown at them.

Threats are being made to Muslim churches (I do not know the name... hosques? >_<) and this is way too much for people who didn't do nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if thousands have already died around the world due to the mere racism that has been created by this terrorism, both by Muslims and against them. It's sick.

There are people that are keeping their entire families in home.

One guy over here got hell from his colleagues as he's a Christian married to a Muslim, and some people were threatening him...
14-09-2001 01:02 AM

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-18-2004, 07:17 PM
*wants to get into Frihet's pants more than ever*

OH, I DON'T KNOW.

Craig
12-18-2004, 09:18 PM
KH wasn't mentioned in your list of epics, now that is one epic game I tell ya.

Mr. Graves
12-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Oddly enough, this seems kinda fun. :P

In the FF10 forum, in the thread, "Which character do YOU think had the coolest clothes?":

Auron, definitely.

Short and sweet.

Psychotic
12-18-2004, 10:11 PM
There was a thread about FFX Love Story RPG. Ie, people would basically write Tidus x Yuna fanfic.

Naturally I had to contribute.

Tidus pulls out a machina pistol, and shoots Yuna in the head 17 times, before promptly jumping up and down on her head

Tidus:Hee hee hee!

A Nuclear Missile came down, and killed them all.

THE END

No wait, it needed love, ah well:

EPILOGUE

Wakka:I love you Nuclear Warhead

FIN

There!Man I was one hell of a cool newbie. Rye even said "Lol i like your's phycotic." about it. Hmm. Hmmm. :greenie:

Jack
12-18-2004, 10:34 PM
God, i was a nonce back then... I was moaning how LAME FFIX was. Plus, I moaned at Xander in a way. may my corpse be scarred by burns and be frozen in ice for theis crime.

Xander, I agree, it WAS funny. If a bit annoying at times. Here's some more point's id like to discuss.

I’m a fair guy, so I’m gonna say some good points of FFIX. (And some bad points) SPOILERS

CHARACTERS
Play as unique characters. I suppose that makes a difference compared to FFVII & FFVIII where characters weren’t that different. However, Square probably wanted to distance themselves from the non-customisation of FF1-4. From then each FF has become more customisable, as square realise that players nowadays want less boundaries.

ZIDANE-He is a 2D character with an annoying personality. As for his strength, that doesn’t matter, but while I’m here, he was weak. He was underdeveloped in places.
For example, why didn’t he know the truth about him and fellow Terrans? I don’t remember Garland whipping his memory. If he is an “Angel Of Death” surly he would know his purpose? Maybe Square wanted to distance themselves from strong heroes, but who wants to play as a wimp? As for the half-human thing, who cares? I’d play as any hero, but I do like them to be that…. a HERO. Not a thieving vagrant. He was horny as well. Who wants' to hang around ahorny guy? But a hrny girl, that's cool with me.

GARNET- She was a bit weak(Personality, not Stats). Tifa (FF7), Rinoa (FF8) & Yuna (FF10) could all handle themselves, yet still have that bit of weakness that made them human. Garnet was all weak, or as some say, a bit damp. Yet again, Maybe Square wanted to distance themselves from strong women, but who wants to play as a wimp?

SUMMONS-My opinions on them all.

SHIVA-Ok, but not as good looking as FF8
IFRIT-Hated the look (And I hated FF7’s look as well) FF8’s look rocked
FENRIR-I did like this one, was kinda cool. But disliked the Golum thing’s punch!
PHOENIX-Is there a FF where this one sucks? Ope.
CARBUNCLE-I like the Gem thing, but other then that, not as nice looking as FF8
MADEEN-Great!
RAMUH-Poor, he just didn’t look as nice or cool
LEVIATHAN-Not as good as FF8’s better then FF7’s
ATOMOS-Good, I like this look, and it is a cool looking summon
ODIN-How can I slag off Odin?
ALEXANDER-Not a true summon, but it sure looks cool!
BAHAMUT-terrible, FF8’s was better. Hell even FF10’s was better.
ARK-The worst. The most long, boring & untimely weak summon. Worst in FFIX

TERRA- (Spoilers ahead)
Right if Zidane is a Genome &, as is Kuja. Why does Kuja look so different? Plus, if they are asexual, why is Zidane manlier? Surely if it was main point of the story, the other characters would have said, “God kuja’s looks a bit girly”. Also, why is Terra, a life-sucking machine? Why is Garland, wanting to consume Gaia. If he did that, then Terra would eventually perish cause theirs no more souls to consume? If they have no personality, why did Kuja & Zidane develop one? Also, why do they have names, if they are dolls? Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but I want explanation.

NECRON- (Spoilers)
So Necron is evil and the final boss. Why? He has no part in the story, no mention. Maybe it would have been better if he was mentioned like as a myth. Same about the crystal, why is it not mentioned until the end. Very annoying, and it feels like they were chucked in at the last minute to add some weight to the tale.

TRANCE-
A terrible replacement to Limits. Also, Zidnae’s DYNE breaks don’t look THAT impressive, whereas, Squalls were very cool. Another thing, why step back from the interactive limits like FF8’ with u pressing R1 or others for Zell & squall. It just felkt like a step backwards.

OZMA
Is very weird. I was struggling with this boss at one time, with levels about 93, and all abilities, yet mange to beat it at around 67 on another save! At least the Weapons (Ruby,Omega etc) weren’t so unpredictable.
On another thing, where are the WEAPONS? They are one of my favourite bits of the series, with each one being challenging. If this is a lookback to the series, where are they?

Funny how people change over time?

Fuzakeru
12-18-2004, 10:40 PM
In my personal opinion, confidence is extremely sexy. But like other people have said, arrogance is annoying. I guess you just have to find the line between the two. >_o Most people have trouble doing this. ^_^

O_o;;;

Shoeberto
12-18-2004, 11:00 PM
If you want to learn Javascript, I'd recommend checking out Webmonkey. They have a good step-by-step tutorial to learning Javascript. It'll take a while to learn, but they have some things you could just copy and paste on it, too.
Hardly interesting. Also hardly my first post, considering my registration was in September 2000. Oh well.

Spritz
12-18-2004, 11:08 PM
From 'I'm not saying where'.

15. To arrange cocaine lines.

16. To purchase said cocaine.

krissy
12-19-2004, 01:27 AM
quotes in an out of context

UnmeltedKnight: Mircing?
Renzy Beoulve: I gotta go for awhile. Seeya later and stuff....Matss coming over to rape me and watch a movie about raping me while trying to rape me

fire_of_avalon
12-19-2004, 01:47 AM
There's a difference between Yank and Yankee, I think. Yank refers to all Americans, Yankee refers to Northerners. And "cracker" is a racist term.

EDIT: And I like snow sometimes. When it's packable and pretty I like it. Snow in the mountains is alot cooler than snow in flat land.

Haha, I was yelling at KB.

Oh, it was posted uhh... 2/16/2004

Wow. Loads of pruning.

EDIT: OH NOES I didn't use quote tags :O *fixes*

EDIT2: *slaps self around a good deal and dies*

Takara
12-19-2004, 03:50 AM
I used to hate Rosa's guts too, but then, there are worse Damsel-in-distress types (*COUGH*Rinoa*COUGH*). Rosa only needs to be saved twice, once because she's sick (which, frankly, could have happened to just anyone), and when Golbez abducts her.

Beside that, I'm pretty neutral over her. I probably would have loved her more if it wasn't for the fact she dumped her boyfriend for his besfriend because he had more power. :rolleyes2

But, yeah, I digress...

Back to the topic.

I just noticed the typo. :/ "besfriend" = "bestfriend"

Kirkpatrick
12-19-2004, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday!
Always a pleasure to read your posts in EoEO and World Events, Captain. *salutes*

Heh. Pretty much speaks for itself, The Captain's birthday thread from last February. (Wow...25 posts in like two and a half years :p)

DMKA
12-19-2004, 11:35 AM
14-09-2001 01:02 AM
Wow b00b, that post is somehow very errie.

Captain Maxx Power
12-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Any hard evidence for this?

Prizes if you can guess what I was talking about.

Meat Puppet
12-19-2004, 12:07 PM
Prizes if you can guess what I was talking about.

Chrono Trigger

Doors
12-19-2004, 02:59 PM
It wouldnt be right if the terminator was president. i mean, you wouldnt have american citizens be president or prime minister of france would you? i know it sounds racisit, and not granting equal rights to everyone, but i dont want to see arnold schwarzeneger in the presidential seat.
I dont understand what you are saying?Arnold Schwarzenegger is a citizen of USA, how else would he make it governor of california.

Linus
12-19-2004, 06:45 PM
World Trade Center (Twin Towers) + Building Seven right next to it have collapsed.

One section of the Pentagon was destroyed.

One plane crashed near Pittsburgh.

That's it. Everything else is just fear. I could've, I might've, they could've, just worrying and fear.

September 11, 2001.

I think people were making other stuff up, like car bombs and church bombings, so I was trying to quell rumors.

theundeadhero
12-19-2004, 07:38 PM
You have to be native born to America to be president.

bennator
12-19-2004, 10:16 PM
A while back, I remember Britt (or I think it was Britt) pointing out the EoFF map, and asking for people's names and locations to update it. On a whim I just checked the map out, and nothing changed. Was the staff going to update it, or did you decided not to do it?

I skipped the journal thread posts.

Kirobaito
12-20-2004, 01:41 AM
This is from the FF Supreme Thread, and it's complete chance that it was my first post in that thread.

This is my first post. I finally caught up with the end of the topic today. Feel free to ignore it if it sucks.

~~~Back on the moon~~~

Tovart: (looking through telescope at the situation in Hades) Let them destroy themselves. That doesn't matter anymore. They will all be dead soon enough.
Scientist: Sir, it is complete. We are ready to dispatch Alpha and Beta at your command.
Tovart: Hmm. I never thought Atma would be this useful. Alright, dear man, activate Alpha and Beta. Save the rest.
Scientist: Yes sir. (leaves room in hurry)
Tovart: I tried to rule them as their ultimate commander. But they rebelled. Now they must face their punishment. To rule the world is one thing . . . but to destroy it is a definite feat. Now, my pretty little Weapons, destroy them all!
Two beams come out of the Obelisk to the Hades Empire building. Out of them come Alpha Weapon and Beta Weapon. They begin firing beams at the building.

~~~Inside the Hades Empire Building~~~

The party is rocketed to one side on impact.
Trey: What the crap was that?
Jez: Somethings striking the building from the outside. Is it Norse?
Britteny: No way! Norse wouldn't know that the Hades Empire is attacking them!
Cara: What does it matter? We have to get out!
Jez: We have to find a quicker way out than the way we came in.
Trey: (grabs box off table and smashes small window) That good enough for ya?
Britteny: Oh, Lordy. I'm not jumping off of that!
Trey: Don't worry. It's only a couple hundred feet. You won't even feel your death. It might even be fun.
Cara: I'm not jumping out either.
Trey: Yes you are! (grabs Britteny and throws her out the window) Now, Whitey, come!
The White Dragon comes and catches Britteny in mid-jump.
Trey: Let's go!
Everyone jumps out onto the White Dragon. They fly out and see the two Weapons attacking the castle.
Cara: What are they?
Jez: Who cares? They're taking care of the Hades Empire for us!
Trey: Let's get out of this place before those things see us, and think we're enemies. Wait . . . didn't the Announcer say that the Thor 2 cannon was going to be launched.
Britteny: I'm pretty sure they canceled that after the HUGE ROBOT THINGS DESTROYED THE TOP EIGHT FLOORS OF THEIR HQ?!
Trey: Oooo . . . touchy are we?
They fly way away back to Norse Castle. They are safe, and the first two Weapons are introduced.

Now, I know this might suck, but its my first post, give me a break, eh? Yes, the Weapons can return to the Obelisk to be fought, I just wanted them to be a little known at first.
I'm actually pretty good with RM2k. I'll give it a shot, maybe. I also drew a cover pic for this game, like the picture of Tidus in the water for FFX.

Samuraid
12-20-2004, 07:40 PM
It seems my real 25th post has been lost to the endless void of forum pruning...so here is my 25th post according to the forum search:

What operating system do you have?

If you have windows XP, it should have a generic DVD driver that should automatically correctly work with just about any DVD-ROM drive.

Flying Mullet
12-20-2004, 07:56 PM
I always thought that the theif wasn't that great. The purpose of the thief seemed to be to have an agile fighter on the team, as opposed to a strong, endurance fighter. If he stole from enemies as theifs do in later games it would be worth while, but now I'd rather have the hit points and attack power of a figher or the magic of a red mage. The theif is a redundant character that is even more obvious now that they cleaned up the game for it's re-release.

Storm
12-20-2004, 11:15 PM
I know this is a stupid question, but is Emperor Gestahl a dog?

theundeadhero
12-20-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm even more curious to see the answer you got.

Flying Mullet
12-20-2004, 11:25 PM
I'm even more curious to see the answer you got.
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32830

Chibi Youkai
12-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Riiiighty... whatever flies your fancy.

I don't even whant to know. Something about walking the Lord of the Rings trail or something to that effect.

Calliope
12-21-2004, 02:17 AM
I'm waiting for a newbie to have their 25th post in this thread, and quote it. Or something.

Chibi Youkai
12-21-2004, 02:53 AM
I had 25 posts in my newbie thread alone, but it's not there anymore. As I recall, there was a fashion show going on...

beyondthegrave
12-22-2004, 12:08 AM
I'll be the newbie who has there 25 th post here its just I don't know how many posts I have :confused:

DMKA
12-23-2004, 05:57 AM
You have to be native born to America to be president.
BUZZ! Wrong.

The Captain
12-23-2004, 05:59 AM
Actually, I think that IS true, DMKA. I'll see if I can dig up a site to support this.

Edit: Found it:

http://www.house.gov/Constitution/Constitution.html

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5.

Take care all.

nik0tine
12-23-2004, 05:59 AM
Im pretty sure that's true, DMKA.

Mindflare
12-23-2004, 06:34 AM
November 25, 2001:

*supprorts Bleys all the way*

EoFF was well on the downhill when I joined in March, but I could still see hints of the things you are talking about. I'm sad to have missed it, but I really think that this could strengthen EoFF again. Make it the way it was before. I really can't wait.

Considering the first few months lost in the recesses of time, this is my 25th post. And not to mention that those html colors don't work these days.

It was from the "A little declaration of war" thread Bleys had back then talking about making EoFF better. Happy times. >.<

Other posts near that that were interestings were some quotes from the quote thread, and... *looks around* Repo Man's original thread. Also, the EoFF election. *joy*

WarZidane
12-23-2004, 03:47 PM
This IS my 25th post, does that mean i have to quote it and make an endless loop? :p

crono_logical
12-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Not if you quote it in a subsequent post in this thread, then it won't loop :D

Ultima Shadow
12-23-2004, 05:29 PM
KH forum: Someone with trouble beating Riku...

I found the dragon harder than this battle. I defeated him on my first try.
(level47 and metal chocobo.)