PDA

View Full Version : Cologne and Perfume

Strider
12-18-2004, 02:25 PM
It seems like a lot of companies and celebrities have their own brands of scents nowadays. Some of 'em, at least in my opinion, seem a bit unusual for the field of smelling good. Adidas, Nike, Britney Spears, Donald Trump. Donald Trump? Come on now.

But it got me to thinking. If you had your own brand of cologne or perfume, what would it be called? What would it smell like? How much would it cost? Stuff like that.

Jojee
12-18-2004, 03:38 PM
It would smell like me :( And it would be priceless.

I dunno. I don't use perfume/cologne.

My boy tells me that I have a unique smell though ;)

(He says it's not a bad smell!)

Yeah well he has a unique smell to xP xP

The Britney perfume commercials are amusing. ^_^

escobert
12-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Berts sexy smellin stuff :D

Lunar Yuna
12-18-2004, 04:12 PM
hmmm Mine would probably be called "Night Air Breeze", and be not killer expensive, but have a really awesome, crisp and fresh smell--I'd say make it a smell of a flower that is really beautiful at night...

What....I haven't put THAT much thought into this...
>>
<<
XD

Resha
12-18-2004, 04:27 PM
I have no sense of smell, but here goes...

How about a mixture of lavendar and jasmine and rose and orange? That'd be funky *sniffs essential oils* and it'd be expensive enough to give me a profit.

OOOH and it'll be cold when you put it on yourself. ;)

Lunar Yuna
12-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Cold? Brr, lol, so what would you call it? It sounds awesome!

kikimm
12-18-2004, 06:04 PM
It would be called Burglefickle, of course. And it would smell like a Burglefickle would smell, obviously. But the cost....I'm not sure if I should greatly overprice, or underprice it. *shrug* It doesn't really matter, because no one would buy it anyway. :)

:D

Old Manus
12-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Haven't you seen it? It's called STINK BOMB.

Rye
12-18-2004, 06:34 PM
I hate perfume and cologne because it smells terrible 90% of the time. If you don't wanna stink, you take a bath or use deoderant, preferably both. The only good perfume I've smelled was Vanilla, and even then, only in SMALL doses.

But if I had a brand of perfume it'd smell like a Lilly, because they smell SO good, and it'd be named Lilly because I love that word/name. :<3:

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-18-2004, 07:03 PM
I'd name it Prostitutè, and it'd smell like hookers and booze. Lots of it.

SomethingBig
12-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Mine would be called Odeur de le Grand Homme and it would just be bottles of my sweat. No one would hate it because it'd smell so darn good, nay?

Meat Puppet
12-18-2004, 11:48 PM
I thought it was absolutely hilarious that Britney Spears name is own perfume.

Anyway, mine would be Meat Puppêe, and I would achieve a rare odour by soaking a piece of raw meat which has been exposed to several days in an unprotected environment in cooking oil, then putting it in one of those expensive jars.

theundeadhero
12-19-2004, 02:44 AM
That stuff always makes me sick when I smell it becuase as a little kid sitting in church all the cologne and perfume smells would mix together and I would just get so sick. Mom wouldn't let me leave either cause it's church. I would name mine "Yucko" and it would be cheap and stinky.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
12-19-2004, 05:09 AM
Mine would be called 'Smellin Shiggty' and would only be sold in dollar stores and would be so strong smelling one splash could have the same effect as cloriform. :fpninja: