PDA

View Full Version : This is not just an indication of Ulti´s place

Future Esthar
12-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Near Ulti´s room Squall says "This is it.Ultimecia is here".
My question is:How does he knew?Deductive logic?Square´s advice?
I don´t think so.Squall didn´t say-"This is it,Seifer is here" in LP.
I think some of his feelings boils down when he arrives the door in the same manner as what happened near the orphanage.Maybe he was there before and remembered something.A dark past?Were they on the past?Is Edea´s house a ruin of part of Ulti´s castle?
Or maybe Squall thought the Galbadia´s Garden foundation was part of that ruin and remembered the exact position of Edea on that Garden?
Maybe he saw a relation between GG´s appearance near the orphanage and Ulti´s castle appearance.There is something fishy on that dialogue.

Auronhart
12-18-2004, 11:16 PM
Square´s advice?
Either that or Square didn't want you to walk in accidentally while you were searching for her "servants".
It also seems kind of likely that she would be high up in the castle. Plus, Squall would be able to see in, as the door was opened.

Future Esthar
12-18-2004, 11:29 PM
That is exactly what I mean by "Square´s advice"
The door was opened?Didn´t noticed that.But how would he recognize Ultimecia?
Yes,I know.It´s not difficult to differenciate a sorceress from a monster but...
Remember the monster of FFVII that looks like a woman?

abrojtm
12-18-2004, 11:59 PM
That happens in a lot of games. "This is it, the final battle, are you ready?" How are any of the characters supposed to know that this will be the final battle? It's usually just in there so you know not to go in there unless you're ready.

Auronhart
12-19-2004, 12:39 AM
Didn´t noticed that.But how would he recognize Ultimecia?
He saw Ulti when ellone sent him back in time to when Rinoa went into the "coma"

ShivaBlizzard8
12-19-2004, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I see that as the normal RPG's warning of, "no turning back past here," allowing those still exploring the castle to avoid accidently triggering the final battle. It's kind of like, "Hey guys, let's use theis save point!" *winkwink nudgenudge* :P

Future Esthar
12-19-2004, 01:23 AM
I think you are right! Forget this thread,then.