PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off

atmskater13
12-19-2004, 01:37 AM
I was playin cc a few years ago and got stuck on some boss i couldnt beat, so i just stopped playin for a while (about a year actually). I then went back some time later and beat the game within a few days. Turns out i got the gayest ending ever, which was just hte credits with some pictures of a girl walkin on a railroad track (Kid?). Can someone explain this ending to me and tell me why they gave me this crap ending?

TheAbominatrix
12-19-2004, 01:46 AM
Why'd they give you the crap ending? Because you didnt fulfill the requirement for the good one.

DelightfulSpekkio442
12-21-2004, 02:10 AM
Might be considerate to tell him what the requirements are.

To get the good ending in Chrono Cross, you have to defeat the Time Devourer by using the Chrono Cross (makes sense no?). Using the CC will free Schala from her bond to Lavos and destroy him. If you simply beat him to a pulp, Schala goes down with him and you get the crappy ending.

~MJE~

Captain Maxx Power
12-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Judging from his post I think he DID get the good ending. And yes, it is rather a bore.

atmskater13
12-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Well can somebody tell me what the ending I got was supposed to be? I didn't really know what was goin on there...

Karsh
12-22-2004, 06:19 PM
In my opinion, even the so called good ending sucked. But I'll explain how to get it to the best of my ability for you.

First, be sure that Serge has the Crono Cross allocated on his element grid. It doesn't matter what level you put it on... in fact it would be better just to place it on level one.

Next, make sure all the characters who will fight the Time Devourer have plenty of level one elements of each color allocated.

When you go into battle build your characters stamina all the way up to 8. Then denfend until the Time Devourer attacks again.

Have Serge start off by using Uplift. Then the next character should use Fireball. The next one should use Bushwhacker, to be followed by Aquabeam, Gravity Blow, and Photon Beam. By now it should be Serge's turn again. Just use the Chrono Cross and the game will be over.

You must use elements colored in this order for the Chrono Cross to work: yellow, red, green, blue, black and white. If you mess up, need to heal, the Time Devourer messes up the order, or whatever else goes wrong, go ahead and do it, then start the process over again. If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help.

Dreddz
03-03-2005, 06:41 PM
You think you are annoyed.Chrono Cross wasnt even released over here in the UK.Neither did Chrono Trigger

Chibi Youkai
03-12-2005, 04:03 AM
After the time devourer uses a green field or something like that, you'll have the 8 uninterrupted turns you need to use the elements.

-N-
03-14-2005, 07:30 AM
After posting, you'll notice this thread is three months old. Proceed to help the poster anyways and receive sarcastic comments from people with nothing better to do than make dumb posts like this at 1:30 in the morning.

Del Murder
03-20-2005, 12:40 AM
It must be 1:30AM a lot where you live, prinz.