PDA

View Full Version : your fav job class

smokey
12-19-2004, 10:45 AM
i was wondering what everyones favorite job class r mine is (swordsmen) which is a way way under used job class i can only think of orlandu form ff tactics and that isnt even the main series
most of the time the closest i get to a swordsmen in a ff game is a plain ol fighter or knight I WANT MY SWORDSMEN DAMN IT
ne ways i want ur opinoins on mine ass well as your own fav class's
and 1 more thing does anyone know of a swordsman character in ff XII
the main hero reminds me of a thief who just uses a sword BOOOO :mad2:

Doors
12-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Mine is the engineer.It builds stuff and doesnt exist in FF, which makes it even better.

Dreddz
12-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Mines gotta be the dragoon there so cool.There always the one that stays in the party to the bitter end.Mainly cause i use jump alot.And they look so damn cool.Anyway i dnt know alot bout ff 12 so i dnt know srry :(

Despotus
12-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Mine is the engineer.It builds stuff and doesnt exist in FF, which makes it even better.
Engineer is a real job class in FF Tactics. There are two of them, Mustadio and Balk. They use guns, principally, and can paralyze their enemies and petrify undead from quite a distance away. :D

My personal favorite has to be the Calculator job class, also from FF Tactics. They can cast almost all of the spells from the Priest, Wizard, Time Mage and Oracle classes and hit multiple enemies. The best part is their spells have no MP cost, and they go off instantly instead of waiting to charge up.

I am a big fan of the Holy Swordsman, Orlandu. He is a freaking power house, and has a lot of spells at his command. The best part about him is that the spells are channeled through his sword! Slash!! :chop:

Del Murder
12-19-2004, 05:08 PM
A similar topic can be found here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=53034).