PDA

View Full Version : who did you cry for? spoilers ahead.

One winged angel of death
12-19-2004, 07:48 PM
did you cry for aerith or for bugenhagen or for rufus or for heidigger?
I cried for Bugenhagen, wouldn't you? I mean he could fly like look at it this an evil flower girls for the slums who died
a old guy who could fly and knew everything about everything
a power hungry and yet hot guy
or a crazy old guy who was bound to die from a heart attack.
who did you cry for or wish hadn't died?

Doors
12-19-2004, 07:57 PM
I cried once I realised I had wasted 40 hours playing this POS game.

DJZen
12-19-2004, 08:39 PM
HEIDEGGER LIVES!!!!!!!

12-19-2004, 10:31 PM
i can tell who you both cried for....

Rabid Dogs
12-19-2004, 10:40 PM
I cried once I realised I had wasted 40 hours playing this POS game.

I cry for Doors, who will get the everloving snot beaten out of him by about about a million nerds if they read the lies he just posted. On an unrelated note, I understand that everyone has their own style and prefernces in gaming, but I do think you're retarded to need 40 hours to determine that you don't like a game. That's stupid.

Captain Maxx Power
12-19-2004, 11:16 PM
HEIDEGGER LIVES!!!!!!!

Looks, its not good to live a lie Zen. Heidegger is gone, I'm sorry...the sooner you accept it the better.

Incidently I didn't cry for anyone. They're pixels for christs sake! I've only ever cried twice at any media, and both were movies. Once when I watched Short Circuit 2 and jonny five got smashed (he was on the floor begging them to stop while his battery fluid splashed everywhere like blood. It was Quentin Tarantino before Quentin Tarantino!) and again when I watched Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, when Samwise says "I can't carry the burden Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you". We all know who the real hero was.

Auronhart
12-19-2004, 11:37 PM
but I do think you're retarded to need 40 hours to determine that you don't like a game. That's stupid.
Don't flame. It is good to play through the entire game before you decide whether you like it or not.

Doors
12-20-2004, 07:41 AM
I cry for Doors, who will get the everloving snot beaten out of him by about about a million nerds if they read the lies he just posted. On an unrelated note, I understand that everyone has their own style and prefernces in gaming, but I do think you're retarded to need 40 hours to determine that you don't like a game. That's stupid.
I played it when I was still young and stupid.That was 4 years ago.I Cried 4 years later when I realised how much that game sucked.

Slade
12-20-2004, 08:54 AM
I didnt really get emotional at all in this game. The other FFs i did but not this one. The only part that got to me was when Red XIII found out the truth about his father...i love that part. The music, the whole atmosphere and then the howling part just finishes it off nicely. But thats it for VII.

Oh yeah and i can 100% understand why someone would cry for Johnny 5......he was the man. :cry:
(On another note y'know Johnny 5 looks sort of like a robotic version of ET :eek: )

12-20-2004, 11:02 AM
ok.... but... i also said who didn't you want to die in ff7... that also includes sephiroth.....

Wuggly Blight
12-20-2004, 11:57 AM
actually I did get tear eyed when Aerith snuffed it, the first few times I played but this was when it was new, I found it very sad.

DJZen
12-21-2004, 05:32 AM
Looks, its not good to live a lie Zen. Heidegger is gone, I'm sorry...the sooner you accept it the better.

BLASPHEMER!!!!

Look, it's simple. The Proud Clod is in the Golden Saucer long after you destroy it, and there's only two people who ever learned to pilot it. Heidegger IS alive. If he wasn't I'd have killed myself by now....

oscar08
12-21-2004, 07:12 AM
I played it when I was still young and stupid.That was 4 years ago.I Cried 4 years later when I realised how much that game sucked.
if u got nothing better to do than act like a little kid a fight with people. How about u go outside and play in the street prob plenty of people out there who will beat u senseless, better yet i think u should pick a fight with an 18 wheeler.

Doors
12-21-2004, 10:04 AM
if u got nothing better to do than act like a little kid a fight with people. How about u go outside and play in the street prob plenty of people out there who will beat u senseless, better yet i think u should pick a fight with an 18 wheeler.
Huh?How am I picking fights with people here?Plus I dont live in America and I have no idea what an 18 wheeler means(is it a truck or something :/?).Also typing this post and the one before it only took me a minute or less.I just think this thread is funny.

Polaris
12-21-2004, 10:17 AM
I almost cried when Aeris died, I cried of laughing so much when Cloud entered at the 'Honey Bee'? The brodel and he went to a jacuzzi with lots of men... I cried so much

=Angelus=
12-21-2004, 11:51 AM
I almost cried when Aeris died, I cried of laughing so much when Cloud entered at the 'Honey Bee'? The brodel and he went to a jacuzzi with lots of men... I cried so much
oh my... now i remember that scene!...

well... i guess my heart went for Jessie.. when the whole sector 7 went kablam(it was sector 7 right?)

was attached to her somehow... and made me wanna get anyone who was a cause of that

12-21-2004, 01:45 PM
well i guess this is answering questions.... that's cool i wish tseng, bugenhagen, aerith, and sephiroth didn't die... well.... i was lieing about aerith.... i think tseng, bugenhagen and sephiroth shouldn't have died.

Polaris
12-21-2004, 02:14 PM
I didn't cry for aeris, I even got happy when she died, I rarely used her

Barney
12-21-2004, 06:06 PM
I cryed when Nanki found out the truth about his dad and when he was looking up at him standing there in his stone form.

12-23-2004, 10:00 AM
i cried kinda when aerith died... then i played the game again and found out.. i really hated her... but my friend who works at suncoast, he played the game, and cried his eyes out when she died. He said he almost stopped playing because of that. I felt really bad for him. Aerith was his favorite character. I felt bad when buganhagen died. I liked the old smart/crazy guy who could fly. Darnit! I wanted him to teach me how to fly it wasn't fair! He died! :cry:

Raistlin
12-23-2004, 07:08 PM
I cried laughed for at Aeris when she died.

Oh man, I hated Aeris.

12-29-2004, 02:23 PM
i uh... did the same actually i said yay... but i cried for bugenhagen....he was so cool.... he could fly!

Dr.K
12-29-2004, 03:03 PM
I was kinda annoyed by Aeris as well - screwing you around in the honeybee inn and such...although sorrow was felt at her death.
I guess most of my sorrow did lie with Bugenhagen, he was such a dude.

Wolfmeister
12-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Aeris should die, it's part of the success and everyone's most memorable event in FF 7 :D

I cry for Seto and Bugenhagen..... the death of a hero and a wiseman.

K-chan
12-29-2004, 07:36 PM

Huh?How am I picking fights with people here?Plus I dont live in America and I have no idea what an 18 wheeler means(is it a truck or something :/?).Also typing this post and the one before it only took me a minute or less.I just think this thread is funny.

Now now kids...play nice!

Back on topic, I cried for Aeris and bugenhagen.

FiendAngelical
12-29-2004, 09:11 PM
I cried for Aeris, well I didn't actually cry but I was sad. I think I felt really bad for (I dunno if this is a spoiler or not) Red XII's dad, Seto . To the point I almost cried.

finalheaven
12-29-2004, 10:13 PM
i became teary when Cloud let go of Aerith..just that scene ..not really that she died..but yeah..and also Red13's dad thingy..when u loook up into the moon..and u see him..so..wat..crying of bunch of polygons? were dam humans.....it shows how true SE can turn on the emotion engine..

boris no no
12-29-2004, 10:32 PM
me my sister and both my brother all cried when aeries died and when cloud lowered her in to lake... sniff :crying:

plus doors...you really are an angry person...without sounding rude do you actuall ylike FF??? in most the posts iv seen you in your slagging it off... :(

Doors
12-29-2004, 10:48 PM
plus doors...you really are an angry person...without sounding rude do you actuall ylike FF??? in most the posts iv seen you in your slagging it off... :(
In certain forums.Like this one
Also no real anger occured.I just said my opinions of this game.

12-30-2004, 12:38 AM
that's cool. i'm glad i'm not the only one. I didn't cry with seto though. I rarely cry and that day I was pretty angry when i got that far. ^_^ my dad kept P**sing me off that day by B****ing at me all day. but i did feal sorry for red (nanaki). I hated Aerith! and I got unhappy when i killed sephiroth. I don't know why..... I like sephiroth and almost cried when i beat him. -_- I'm a really sad sad person........

Naughty Tifa
12-30-2004, 01:03 AM
The only time I felt teary eyed was when Cloud had mako sickness, and at the end of the game. It was so emotional...it's like you somehow felt like he wouldn't recover... :crying: Poor Tifa! And the lifestream scene was especially touching.

Plasma
12-30-2004, 06:58 AM
I felt sad when Aeris died, but I guess it was the fact that it wasn't incredibly realistic that I wasn't hit so hard with it. I teared up when Cloud was putting her into the water. I was sorry for Tifa when her mother died, and I really did cry during the Nanaki and Seto scene, it was really sad.

finalheaven
12-31-2004, 03:46 PM
yeah i found aerith annoying too..(sorry aerith fans)! she just annoyed me so i was surprised i teared over her when cloud let go of her..i didnt cry when i beat Sephy..just felt ait weird..he like 'died'

Raistlin
01-03-2005, 02:50 AM
In certain forums.Like this one
Also no real anger occured.I just said my opinions of this game.
I would ask you why you post in the forum of a game you don't like, but then I remembered times when I went over to make fun of people in the FF8 forum. :p

DMKA
01-05-2005, 08:11 PM
I cried when Doors posted yet anoter trollific, senseless post. :(

The Great Albino Hippie
01-05-2005, 11:18 PM
I cried when my save game corupted on disc 3 :(