PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to get more than one ribbon?

Juke
12-19-2004, 08:12 PM
The most ribbons i ever got was two. I hear if you morph matser tonebury in the crater he'll give you a ribbon. Is it true? Also what are those 1/35 soliders for and how many have anyone got? i had 5

Del Murder
12-19-2004, 08:15 PM
The most ribbons i ever got was two. I hear if you morph matser tonebury in the crater he'll give you a ribbon. Is it true?
Yes.

As far as I can tell, those items are for nothing more than collection purposes.

Doors
12-19-2004, 08:24 PM
There is the one in the temple of ancients and one in the secret secret secret passage in the area past the great glacier(dont remember)

DJZen
12-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Yes, morph master tonberry. It can be difficult though, gotta keep casting stop. I can't remember if demi works on them or not, but you've really just gotta whittle them down bit by bit. Although I hear Yuffie does a lot of damage when she uses morph.

Juke
12-19-2004, 08:40 PM
i dont like using yuffie but for ribbon ill do it. Did anyone evr get all the enemy skills>?

Raistlin
12-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Also, in the Special Battles in the Battle Arena(after you have Omnislash, W-Summon, and have the Ultima Weapon equipped), you can morph the third monster, the Ho-Chu, for a ribbon.

Juke
12-19-2004, 08:59 PM
whos ho-chu?

Flashback007
12-20-2004, 08:57 AM
Yes, morph master tonberry. It can be difficult though, gotta keep casting stop. I can't remember if demi works on them or not, but you've really just gotta whittle them down bit by bit. Although I hear Yuffie does a lot of damage when she uses morph.

Yes, Yuffie does a lot of damage. Also try to somehow use the Enemy-skill Laser (I am also not sure about Demi). That will each time half the Master Tonberry's HP. A maybe easier thing to do, then casting Stop is attaching the Added Effect Materia to the Contain materia at your weapon. And then let someone slash him. It will save you MP, but is risky due to the maybe killing of the Master Tonberry.

P.S.Ribbon will help you a load at the last boss Safer Sephiroth, cause he casts the status spell Pale Horse

Zante
12-20-2004, 11:39 AM
I heard that if you have all the 1/35 soldiers, you don't have to pay for the fort condor battles.

Captain Maxx Power
12-20-2004, 12:23 PM
1/35th soldiers have the same use as nipples on a male : None whatsoever

sephiroth9006
12-20-2004, 12:30 PM
i dont like using yuffie but for ribbon ill do it. Did anyone evr get all the enemy skills>?

yeah i did almost teice just missing 2 from my other enemy skill but yeah i have,
you don't get anything special for it it's just there to look pretty and use amazing things sucj as pandoras box but get teh mall i have it took awhile but i did it in the end..

abrojtm
12-20-2004, 08:06 PM
If you collect 35 1/35 soldiers, then you can turn them into one huge soldier by visitng the Kalm Traveler. The soldier will give you an Phoenix Plume that you can use to revive Aeris and get her back in your party. [/sarcasm]

Morph Master Tonberries for more Ribbons. It's tough though (as forementioned earlier in this thread).

Flying Mullet
12-20-2004, 08:14 PM
If you collect 35 1/35 soldiers, then you can turn them into one huge soldier by visitng the Kalm Traveler. The soldier will give you an Phoenix Plume that you can use to revive Aeris and get her back in your party.
I thought that you have to visit the guy that has mythril, not the Kalm Traveler. :confused:

finalheaven
12-20-2004, 08:16 PM
yes yes and yes..mroph thornberries ...and the 1.35 soliders are for fin collection thingys just like sephys sword..mursame or whatever