PDA

View Full Version : The End... or not?

Angel Rinoa
12-19-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm trying to defeat the Omega Weapon in Ultimecia's Castle, but he's really hard! Do you guys know if Selphies 'The End' or 'Rapture' works on him at all?

TheSpoonyBard
12-19-2004, 09:33 PM
The End will work on anything, including bosses. I think Rapture only works against normal enemies that aren't immune to it.

Auronhart
12-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Yes. Don't use the End though, it is like cheating! :(

Angel Rinoa
12-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the advice. Sorry Auron but I already used 'The End' while waiting for a reply, lol. I'll try defeating him one on one some other time. ^_~

Auronhart
12-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the advice. Sorry Auron but I already used 'The End' while waiting for a reply, lol.
Nooooooooooo... :( :( :(

Slade
12-20-2004, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the advice. Sorry Auron but I already used 'The End' while waiting for a reply, lol. I'll try defeating him one on one some other time. ^_~

Omega weapon is impossible without any sort of invicibility item (Holy War is the best) So if your going to scrap out Omega one on one maybe you should listen to my strategy, AHEM: Okay first up use card mod to change the Gilgamesh card into 10 Holy Wars (these make yoo invinsible!!!). Next, annilate your party members (and by annilate i dont mean kill them all i mean make it so they are near death and can get their limits). Next, go to Junction and set the ability 'ITEM'. Now your ready to rumble! :confused:
Get into the Omega fight!!!!!(echos) now as soon as its someones turn quickly go 'ITEM' then find Holy War and use it. Now start getting the limit breaks hard out and every time holy war wears off put it back on. Beware cause you only have ten (although i had 11....dunno where i got the 11th one). Oh and if your using Selphie dont use any elemental majik cause he absorbs the stuff......try looking for ultima or Flare.

Good Luck!

Zante
12-20-2004, 11:36 AM
You can also get 100 Heroe's from the Laguna card.

Braindead_Paul
12-20-2004, 01:07 PM
It is _NOT_ impossible without using holy/hero stuff!!!

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51156

Angel Rinoa
12-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Omega weapon is impossible without any sort of invicibility item (Holy War is the best) So if your going to scrap out Omega one on one maybe you should listen to my strategy, AHEM: Okay first up use card mod to change the Gilgamesh card into 10 Holy Wars (these make yoo invinsible!!!). Next, annilate your party members (and by annilate i dont mean kill them all i mean make it so they are near death and can get their limits). Next, go to Junction and set the ability 'ITEM'. Now your ready to rumble! :confused:
Get into the Omega fight!!!!!(echos) now as soon as its someones turn quickly go 'ITEM' then find Holy War and use it. Now start getting the limit breaks hard out and every time holy war wears off put it back on. Beware cause you only have ten (although i had 11....dunno where i got the 11th one). Oh and if your using Selphie dont use any elemental majik cause he absorbs the stuff......try looking for ultima or Flare.

Good Luck!

Thanks, but like the others, I don't think he's impossible without holy wars or stones. You could use Rinoa's Invincible Moon, but yeah that requires luck...