PDA

View Full Version : most annoying boss.

ninja-yuffie
12-20-2004, 12:02 PM
who do you think is the most annoying/difficult boss in the game (it can be a secret boss)

i think dragon beats them all, not only is she quite powerful, but when she walks (almost all the time) she has that sonic thing around her feet, dammit i hate that draagon,

so what do you think?

Ultima Shadow
12-20-2004, 02:03 PM
Yea... but NOTHING is more "annoying" than Phantom! :eek:

abrojtm
12-20-2004, 05:50 PM
Which game are we talking about?

agrudis
12-20-2004, 07:11 PM
I guess all bosses are annoying while u fight em, but when uve done, its great feling to know u beat em! But I had the most trubble wit both Ursulas and Oogie Boogie (when I had got up to Hollow Bastion I lost my game)!

Parastie cage (inside Monstro) i cudnt beat (when ur not with Riku)! i went 2 ollympus colleseum to gain some lvls, then i went to atlantica, then halloween town, and after finally beating them i remembered i still hadnt beat the parasite cage, but it was a fluke that time!

kaizer21
12-20-2004, 08:07 PM
i thought that riku, where you fight him rite in front of the hb keyhole, was extremely annoying...i had to listen to that convo like 8 times before i beat him...his attacks r like super quick and was hard for me to catch him and strike him...

DarknessFromAbove
12-20-2004, 08:22 PM
The dude by the clock tower near the end. . . still can't get 'em :mad2:

Ryth
12-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Annoying: Ansem, too easy
difficult: Sephiroth then Malificent Dragon.

Chibi Youkai
12-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Although not overly hard, Ursula had to be the most annoying. Terrible laugh, and that stupid cauldren.

auronscloudytornado
12-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Well, by the time I reached the end of the game my characters stats were maxed and at lvl. 100 so even the hidden bosses were a breeze, but during the game it was definately Oogie Boogie (the first fight, not the manor.) Mostly because it took so long, and it took me a while to figure out his 'secret.' lol- good times

Xander
12-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Although not overly hard, Ursula had to be the most annoying. Terrible laugh, and that stupid cauldren.
I agree, even Phantom wasn't that annoying and at least that fight was more interesting. But this one with Ursula took me ages and I swear I nearly died. I think I couldn't figure out what I was meant to be doing for a while or something. I forget now, but I always remember it annoyed me. Stupid woman.

ChaosCalibur
12-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Riku after Destiny Islands (CoM) He's improssible! and i had no trouble with any boss before that...

Ryth
12-21-2004, 01:36 AM
I forgot about Ursala I hated that fight it was annoying I spent hours trying to win I alsmost killed my brother in anger and frustration (not really) Sephiroth was at least a fun, intense boss very difficult though....

Chibi Youkai
12-21-2004, 02:55 AM
Sephy was loads of fun, though it took me 47 times to beat him. I was only lv.56 or something at the time though.

abrojtm
12-21-2004, 03:52 AM
KH: Ursula
CoM: Ansem

One winged angel of death
12-21-2004, 01:31 PM
annoying: Jafar, far to easy.
difficult: Sephiroth, and ice titan.

ninja-yuffie
12-21-2004, 02:56 PM
yeah, well im actually fighting dragon NOW (no seriously i am its paused...ive just cured...) i have never fought phantom but i have heard that he is ANNOYING.

no ive changed my mind, i think ansem second fight is the most easiest but the most ANNOYING battle i have ever done in my life (yes including dragon) its that damm SHADOW PUPPET!!!! *shackes fist*

Pink*CUTIE*
12-23-2004, 09:41 PM
i think the most anoying is the phantom i cant beat him

Necronopticous
12-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Hmm, I had the most trouble with Cerberus on my first playthrough.

WarZidane
12-23-2004, 10:01 PM
Annoying:
KH: Ursula (first fight, not the really large one)
CoM: Probably Marluxia.

Difficult:
KH: Sephiroth, he never becomes easy because of Sin Harvest, whereas every other boss is easy at level 100 with the best equipment.
CoM: The last fight against Riku, in both Sora and Riku's stories

Crazy the Clown
12-24-2004, 07:50 PM
The Neverland Phantom. He always removes (I know there's a limit of 2 characters aside from Sora.) Peter Pan, Donald Duck, and Goofy, leaving me to fend for myself, which is whack.

Agrabah's giant heartless, Kurt Zisa, is just tough as hell.

And as for Sephiroth, fighting him's like committing suicide. Thank God that the Coloseium is the only place you meet him at. (There, you can't be killed off.)

ninja-yuffie
12-25-2004, 06:22 PM
And as for Sephiroth, fighting him's like committing suicide. Thank God that the Coloseium is the only place you meet him at. (There, you can't be killed off.)

it took my brother about 30 times to kill him, but eventually he becomes easier to defeat (well if ur stash is filled with elixers) i was the only one who could hit him, but my bro cud survive sin harvest so.......

Shinobi
12-26-2004, 06:29 AM
Im trying to beat sephiroth (which i think is the hardest most anoying boss) but i have no elixers, where can I get them?

Chibi Youkai
12-27-2004, 05:30 AM
Time is the only cure for elixer loss, that I've found.I didn't use a single elixer untill I got to that battle, (with about 40 hours on the game), and I only had somewhere around 27 of them.
Try the end of the world place though, I think I got a few of them there.

... I know I'm not being really overly helpful, but it's kinda late here, and I'm rather tired, sorry.

Shinobi
12-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Thanx 4 the advice.

ninja-yuffie
12-29-2004, 07:34 PM
if uve done the hades cup u shud have a radge pot thing, im not sure but if u hit it u shud get something, mabye an elixir? i cant remember

FiendAngelical
12-29-2004, 09:19 PM
For me it's a toss-up: the Dragon, Kurt Zisa, and The Phantom. Not to brag, but I beat Sephiroth on my second try and didn't find him nearly as annoying as The Phantom or Kurt Zisa.

And Shinobi you can Synthesize Elixirs at Traverse Town.

ninja-yuffie
01-03-2005, 06:19 PM
i think that kurt ziza was EASY, well if u have dumbo

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Kurt Ziza, hard....Sephy...A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! *hides in a corner* Is he gone yet? Seriously Sephiroth is hard, I like was in the fight for 10 minutes and only hit him twice.... Kurt Ziza is annoying cuz of his anti-magic capability, I use Mushu, then Genie, then Tink for summons, and Areoga, and Curaga, where my magic, It took a half hour for him to dies...same with Phantom, but he was annoying/medium hard

Morrow
01-04-2005, 12:14 AM
phantom is annoying and difficult and sephiroth was just difficult I died a lot and it was an honour to fight him again because sephy is just cool

One winged angel of death
01-04-2005, 08:25 PM
uhh.... i may sound like an idiot.... but how do you hurt sephiroth? i did what my guide book said and he didn't take any damage.... -_- it's so annoying...........

abrojtm
01-04-2005, 11:51 PM
He has an extra bar or so of life that you can't see, so you'll have to hit him a lot before any damage starts coming off.

Crazy the Clown
01-05-2005, 12:07 AM
For me it's a toss-up: the Dragon, Kurt Zisa, and The Phantom. Not to brag, but I beat Sephiroth on my second try and didn't find him nearly as annoying as The Phantom or Kurt Zisa.

I fought the dragon, and as far as I know, she's a lightweight compared to either of the last two.

Dark Sage
01-06-2005, 09:49 AM
I had problems only with Black Dragon. It doesn't metter how many times I fight with it, I have big problems.

Memorylight
01-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Sepiroth, you've gotta love him and you gotta hate him, am I right or what....
He is a bloody nightmare in KH, but still I think he rocks!

KuRt
01-06-2005, 09:26 PM
I think that dragon ain´t so hard.. I only had to try it 1 time, maybe ´cause i did so much damage and healed VERY often..

But most annoying would be Kurt Zisa ´cause just when u think u have him when he has about ½ bar of health, then he just starts wiggling his head so u wont hit it... THAT GUY IS A PAIN

KeybladeMaster503
01-08-2005, 12:00 AM
The most absolutely annoying boss is probably be either Sephiroth or Malifecent Dragon.

Sephiroth: His annoying long sword (God you like couldn't dodge it) and his amazingly powerful slashes. A couple slashes and woosh you're dead. So stupid! But I beat him after like 500 times.
Malifecent Dragon: She was annoying because she was the hardest boss I fought, she wasn't annoying took me 2 tries! TWO! I wanted to kill my self because that was the part in the game where I had my first game over. I practicly blew up my PS2 (not really). That's why on my second time I played I trained a lot. I was about level 15 after leaving Destiny Islands.

Del Murder
01-16-2005, 05:57 AM
I agree with those who said Ursula. That stupid cauldron...

ArkBennett
01-16-2005, 06:15 AM
Heh, The Phantom wasen't that annoying,
(Besides having to cast slow on the clock tower)
But Riku the Second time you fight him (Hollow Bastion Keyhole)
Was annoying because of his quick speed and high frequency made hims very difficult. Ursula was annoying because her face. I want to stab it several times and the pee in her eye.... But shes not real so ya know.

Resha
01-16-2005, 10:21 AM

YES. OMFG, YES.

Lain
01-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Ursula arghh I hate her. Besides her Kurt Zisa was very annoying. Phantom and Sephirot were also very hard, but I enjoyed fighting with them

Lord Xehanort
01-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Phantom was annoying since you had to stop the clock and attack him with magic. I hate fighting with magic... JUST LET ME SMACK HIM A GOOD ONE!

Ursula was annoying for the same reason... magic.

Kurt Zisa was annoying, as he was soooo fast, soooo strong, and looooved to hide in his bubble.

Lulu
01-17-2005, 07:23 AM
I agree with those who said Ursula. That stupid cauldron...Same here. She was a pain. I didn't have trouble with any other bosses though. Only her.

malice
01-17-2005, 10:05 AM
the sand lion head at aladins town that was annoying beyond belief

KuRt
01-17-2005, 03:38 PM
Only hard boss in the game was sephiroth.
He was one of the two bosses that i actually lost to, the other was Riku 2nd time in hollow bastion
(Riku down with 2 tries and sephi down with 4 tries, tried him the first time with 82 lvl)

Dark Sage
01-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Why everyone have problems with Ursula :confused: ? When I've fought with her first time I've used Cure only one time. Any time I fight with her I don't have any problems.

Chibi Youkai
01-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Only because she was so bloody annoying. Especially for those of us who do not usually use magic.

strawberryman
01-21-2005, 01:09 AM
I do agree that sephiroth is hard, but that's what makes him so fun!
Kurt Zisa is a pain in the @$$, and phantom is even moreso.
The only problem I have with ansem is his stupid "SUBMIT!" move, but it's
EXTREMELY easy to dodge if you're quick.
... The dragon was easy. And about the only boss (besides Sephiroth) that gave me about 55.9 % of a challenge (that was a random number.YAY Randomness!) was the ice titan. The fact that you must constantly move gets kinda tiring on my poor thumbs... :cry:

ninja-yuffie
01-21-2005, 07:32 PM
ursla was easy when i first fort her coz i was level 90 (i left it till last tee hee hee)

Shoden
01-21-2005, 07:46 PM
definatly Kurt Zisa when you got him into his dark green bar he used the spinning attack which killed me alot, phantom was easy after i knew what to do.

Sephiroth gah i havent beaten him yet. Ursula was annoying with her laugh and that

malificent dragon was easy as hell but just hard to hit.

Lord Kenshin
01-21-2005, 07:57 PM
The final battle with ansum was so easy that is was annoying. at level 56 i beat him. Phantom, kurt, ice titan were all easy. The only hard boss at 56 is sephiroth. Almost beat him, then he used goddammn omnislash. Oh well...

Shoden
01-21-2005, 08:01 PM
omnislash good god the best i done was get him to his olive life bar then i got hit with the sin harvest combo

ninja-yuffie
01-23-2005, 01:31 PM
omnislash good god the best i done was get him to his olive life bar then i got hit with the sin harvest combo

to avoid sin harvest just stok up in elixers, then when hes saying that thins "blah blah bkah sin harvest" just use it, and use it QUICK!

Chibi Youkai
01-25-2005, 01:20 AM
Or, just hit him right after he says it, but before the halo thingy pops over your head. That way, you don't have to use precious elixers.

Edgar
01-30-2005, 01:19 PM
When you think about it, Riku wasn't that had to fight if you took guard and stashed a few ether. Get Aero up too, it reduces your damage by a significant bit.

Sephiroth is IMPOSSIBLE!!11 But I'm level 51...so...I don't know.

The Dragon was easy.

Ursula was a nightmare. The big form was easy when you know the trick but he's still annoying. The cauldron fight was really really irritating.

Trumpet Thief
01-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Yea... but NOTHING is more "annoying" than Phantom! :eek:

chaos: Phantom was the hardest. The others were just time consuming, to say the least.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Heartless Shadow
02-08-2005, 08:11 PM
i think the phantom was the most anoying boss in that game.

Shoden
02-08-2005, 10:44 PM
yeah but Kurt Zisa was a bitch the way he kept jumping and moving you had to get to him quick before he done his spinning attack whioch always killed me

cloud20747
02-27-2005, 04:06 AM
I agree with those who said Ursula. That stupid cauldron...

Yeah at first I didn't know to attack the cauldron.
Next it was The Phantom.....lets not commit on that one still having nightmares
Then Kurt that son of a b***h was hard taking my mp away

ninja-yuffie
03-05-2005, 01:41 PM
i cant even seem to be able to fight phantom...i cant get to the clock tower for some reason...how do you fight him?

KuRt
03-05-2005, 02:25 PM
after locking hollow bastion go to neverland and go to room in cabin with the savepoint. tink will be there and talk to her with peter on your team.

dufflebag
03-06-2005, 02:24 AM
i won all the battles except the Phantom and they were realy easy!

crashNUMBERS
03-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Yuffie!!! Just to annoying!....Difficult I dunno...

Chibi Youkai
03-09-2005, 04:11 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about her. All of her jumping around did rub the nerves.

crashNUMBERS
03-09-2005, 01:32 PM
And when you nearly kill her she heals herself...

KuRt
03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
and when you cast aero/ra/ga on yourself it blocks ALL her attacks..

ninja-yuffie
03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
alrighty i just tried phantom...well THAT was most definatley replacing dragon for me...i couldnt even seem to hurt him :O

Spammerman
03-09-2005, 04:32 PM
all bosses were easy in the game.

Chibi Youkai
03-10-2005, 12:10 AM
It's not about easy though, it's about annoying. There's a difference.

Spammerman
03-10-2005, 12:43 AM
let me rephrase it h en.All bosses were to easy to be annonying.

lombrai
03-13-2005, 11:03 PM
the boss, that was really annoying was ursula i guess, because my lvl wasnt that high i guess, but it just took me 2-3 times before defeating her. and, sephiroth isnt that hard at all, you just have to have high hp and mp, and the trick, is that after one of his attack, you run away and heal, smash, run away,heal. but the hardest boss was really phantom, i had SUCH a hard time with him