PDA

View Full Version : The good the Bad

Bahamut24
12-20-2004, 04:13 PM
Well the good thing about this game is that it's a direct, and FIRST sequel, to a FF game. There wasn't as much cinemas as FFX but I did like the opening "real Emotion" and definitely "1000 Words." I think that is why I still hold onto the game.

12-20-2004, 07:29 PM
to me, ffx and ffx-2 are like one game. i dont feel satisfied if i just finish half of it (ffx) and so i have to beat ffx-2 to feel like i beat the game completely.

Garnet236
12-20-2004, 09:43 PM
I agree with 612904398619.....I feel incomplete if I havent completed FFX-2...

Lain
12-20-2004, 10:17 PM
I unfourtanetly ended ff X-2 and I really regret that this game ever came out......FFX was so beautiful, it bring a tear to my eye.
These two games aren't even familiar to themselves. FFX was so serious and X-2 was so stupid-funny

SadisticStreetSoldie
12-21-2004, 12:57 AM
GOOD-Real Emotion (extremely catchy)
The battle system
The whole female empowerment thing
More adventure game-like gameplay
Gippal (quite a looker for a video game character)
The game is quirky and funny
Being able to skip scenes
Being able to skip tutorials
BAD-No overdrives
No aeons
Tacky outfits
Brother's voice and creepiness eurgh
Multiple endings

12-21-2004, 05:55 PM
i dont get why people skip scenes, if you skip the one in the cave when you meet shuyin, then later on, you dont know why the heck your fighting rikku and paine.

Lain
12-21-2004, 06:24 PM
When u playing this game third time cos u need some stupid 3% to end game in 100% skipping scences are really wonderfull

12-21-2004, 07:25 PM
oh yeah i forgot...i wouldnt want to play it all over again for 3% ill just download all the endings.

bakabakabaka
12-21-2004, 10:53 PM
GOOD -
dressphere soooo cool!!!
rikku!!! shes just great!!
the evolution so spira! i loved to find out what everyone was doing!!!
battle system!! throwing potions even after the battled ended. very handy!!
able to complete the game at different levels - you could just rush through in no time it or do it 100%!!
Rikkus new words!!! poopy and disateriffic!!! i use them in my daily language!!

BAD -
Paine, i really didn't like her....
bad guys were soooo easy!! i didn't really do any leveling up!!
shinra was a brat!
it just didn't quite meet to my expectations. i LOVED X so when i heard X-2 was out i was sooo happy!!! so i think i let it become bigger then it was before i played it. poopy!
how you could jump from one location to the other so quickly - the non-linear thingy. didn't work with me...

other then that it was a fun play!! yuna and rikku got sexy :kiss:

=Angelus=
12-23-2004, 01:03 PM
GOOD -
dressphere soooo cool!!!
rikku!!! shes just great!!
the evolution so spira! i loved to find out what everyone was doing!!!
battle system!! throwing potions even after the battled ended. very handy!!
able to complete the game at different levels - you could just rush through in no time it or do it 100%!!
Rikkus new words!!! poopy and disateriffic!!! i use them in my daily language!!

BAD -
Paine, i really didn't like her....
bad guys were soooo easy!! i didn't really do any leveling up!!
shinra was a brat!
it just didn't quite meet to my expectations. i LOVED X so when i heard X-2 was out i was sooo happy!!! so i think i let it become bigger then it was before i played it. poopy!
how you could jump from one location to the other so quickly - the non-linear thingy. didn't work with me...

other then that it was a fun play!! yuna and rikku got sexy :kiss:
hmm.. if i remember correctly... the spelling is "Poopie"...:P
yea.. seeing rikku again made it worth my time

Rikku: And now for some Rikku-brand white magic goodness. (Rikku spherechanges to White Mage dressphere.)