PDA

View Full Version : Omegas kickin my ass HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redxiiii
12-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I need help i`am good until he uses ultima after that my team gets wiped out :mad: :D :mad: :mad: :mad:

bakabakabaka
12-21-2004, 12:03 AM
iv just looked at playonline and they say just have all your aeons on overdrive and use barhamut and anema as much as pos!! i can't remember how i did it... it only does magic so cast shells on everyone and just keep cureing!!

rubah
12-21-2004, 05:13 AM
The honest best thing?

You're in the omega ruins. It's a good place to level your sphere levels, plus you can get some wicked items, not to mention gil.

So just run back and forth until you're sick of the place, and eventually you should be able to dominate Omega. He's not that tough of a boss if you're strong enough:) Just remember to like, use lancet on him^_^

Shinobi
12-21-2004, 06:05 AM
The omega ruins is definately the worst area in ff-x.

Ultima Shadow
12-21-2004, 01:58 PM
The omega ruins is definately the worst area in ff-x.
What? I LOVE that place! :cool:
Just level up some and make good use of your Aeons and he shouldn't be too hard.

rcabronx
12-21-2004, 02:10 PM
I'm not sure which one you need, but try to upgrade your ultimate weapons. I know for a fact that I have Auron's, Rikku's and Yuna's fully upgraded, so one of those three (probably Yuna's, but not sure). Once you have that, your aeons will be able to Break damage limit. That's step one. Step two: Level up YUNA. I know we all fall into that, well she's a healer, not a fighter, so it's not that important to level her up. TRUST ME, level her up, and after she's done with her part of the grid, use a teleport sphere, if you have it, to get to AURON's part of the grid. That will increase her strength stats HUGE. Now, she still wont be a physical attacker in battle, but the AEONS! They become stronger than you can ever imagine! My entire point to this is, I beat Omega Weapon in TWO HITS from Anima, who gloriously did 99,999 damage to Omega each hit. I was NOT expecting that at all, mind you, but it happened, so Yuna is your key.

Hope this helps!

DUN :love:

I forgot to say you definitely have to steal and use LANCET on him before you smack him around with Anima, cuz he has Kimari's Overdrive Nova.... don't forget! :tongue:

redxiiii
12-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss i finally beat omega thanx for your info it was really helpful he`s a pushover now that my guardians are so powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!