PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION ROUND 5...vote out your least fav. charactersS(part1)

JseanjohnC
12-20-2004, 10:14 PM
wow...Elma was voted out and once again Leblanc and Shinra are most vulnerable alongside now Clasko! (Logos you are living, thank god) Now 7 days will be the deadline which will determine the final 15! :) 1/4 down 75% to go? Finally a female is voted out

ROUND 1: Brother 16%
ROUND 2: Nooj 13%
ROUND 3: Ormi 11%
ROUND 4: Elma 13%
ROUND 5: ???? ?%

MY VOTES:
!Shinra-ha! i finally won sphere break yesterday! i couldnt believe it and i was starin @ the screen 4 a few minutes w/ my mouth openlol
!Buddy-had 2 make the black guy have a short shirt? lol im kiddin
!Aurochs-good storyline? not really! X good 4 u! not x2
!Yaibal-i dont need 2 hear a speech type voice thats y i have speech and debate awards/classes
!Baralai-now that Elma's gone i have to vote someone else out and you are the unlucky one

THANKS AND KEEP VOTIN...

Lain
12-20-2004, 10:43 PM
LOL I love this thread. So of course I voted Yuna. Yeah, yuna I hate this stupid Yuna.

Most of all her character.....in ffX-2 she is so stupid and pathetic....and also so nice....man it makes me sick
Her clothes...well u can see her ass...her pants are too short
Her voice....
Her songs....real emotion.....no comments
And many other things....lol....yeah I feel great....this poll is great...I love:

Make Yuna suffer

12-20-2004, 10:50 PM
haha amazing how you can hate a bunch of pixels (thats all she is)

JseanjohnC
12-20-2004, 11:22 PM
thats really weird...i really think im physcic...i wuz just thinkin that maybe sum1 will respond that they like this poll and u just did thats so weird 2 me lol...but thanks a lot Lain...yeah this is a kool poll i hope it never gets locked and thrown away...dum dum dum wonder y it says PART 1 on there? lol haha u will c in about a couple of months

=Angelus=
12-24-2004, 03:24 AM
LOL I love this thread. So of course I voted Yuna. Yeah, yuna I hate this stupid Yuna.

Most of all her character.....in ffX-2 she is so stupid and pathetic....and also so nice....man it makes me sick
Her voice....
And many other things....lol....yeah I feel great....this poll is great...I love:
Wasn't it.... Leblanc? singing? or as in the voice over?

12-24-2004, 03:37 AM
the beginning was all leblanc...she used the dressphere to look like yuna

Lain
12-24-2004, 12:25 PM
But yuna was supposed to sing that song...so the song was her idea

Emily52
12-24-2004, 06:31 PM

Her voice....
Why do you dislike Yuna THAT much??? :confused: :spin:

YunaGirl05
12-24-2004, 06:53 PM
But yuna was supposed to sing that song...so the song was her idea
\

no it wasn't it was all lablanc.

Ryth
12-24-2004, 09:44 PM
It was all Leblanc, Yuna had nothing to do with "Real Emotion". It was all Leblanc and only Leblanc.

Also I voted Leblanc because she's annoying and I've seen her type of character a ZILLION TIMES so now it's ver irrating. I'm getting rid of Logos next.

12-25-2004, 01:12 AM
how do you guys know it was all leblanc? not that i disagree, i didnt see anything in the game that implyed that.

Lain
12-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Why do you dislike Yuna THAT much??? :confused: :spin:

I was wondering who else don't like Yuna. I noticed that lots of people like her and I thought that maybe it's somthing wrong with me cos I deeply hate her. It's annoying for me the way she's
talking: "Oh...I will...defeat...Sin...oh...I must...defeat...Sin", "Be strong", "I'm so sad... you know?". Sides she have stupid haircut and awful shoes. She also hasn't a personality and she was easy. What do you thinking? Does anyone agree with me?

I don't know why but somehow it reject me from her (I hope I haven't done misteke in this sentence). It's not wrong that she is shy and quiet but she is so 'oh no, it is my fault, I have to protect the world...' Sides she haven't done anything important to save the world. She just summoned aeons. It could also been Dona or Isaaru. ...Maybe I'm just jealus about Tidus (he is so cute) but I want to know is anyone agree with me or maybe I am the only one who dislike her so much.
(I changed this two posts little though....grammar mistakes and all stuff like this)

Her voice....
In ffX I don't like her, in ff X-2 I hate her.
All this laughing, clapping hands, jumping, smiling, gullwings....I don't like such a personalitys.....sweet-idiot pinky girly....Rikku in X-2 was also stupid....I just can't understand why Paine joined the Dullwings

JseanjohnC
12-25-2004, 04:42 AM
its a shame that Leblanc may leave by a single vote rite next to the Aurochs that dont deserve top 15 for X-2 that is...same w/ Shinra the underdog! lucil and clasko better beat yaibal as well. go logos!go paine, lulu,gippal,yuna,wakka,barkeep as well and rikku

Emily52
12-25-2004, 12:38 PM
In ffX I don't like her, in ff X-2 I hate her.
All this laughing, clapping hands, jumping, smiling, gullwings....I don't like such a personalitys.....sweet-idiot pinky girly....Rikku in X-2 was also stupid....I just can't understand why Paine joined the Dullwings
Who do you like??????

Lain
12-25-2004, 12:51 PM
Who do you like??????
In X-2??
I like Lulu and Paine and Shinra....

Personalitys I like??
Umm I don't know...I like most of but not sweet-idiot pinky girls (yuna x2, rikku x2, selphie)...I like evryone in ff7 and ff9, in ff10 I only really dislike yuna. Don't now how to answer your question

Emily52
12-26-2004, 10:21 AM
You answered it.

mauiemau
12-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Voted for the aurochs which makes them the new leaders :D

JseanjohnC
12-27-2004, 03:02 AM
15 more hours or so until the poll closes and The Aurochs are leading w/ 10% of votes woo-hoo this is gettin good...thanks

UltimateSpamGrover
12-27-2004, 11:15 AM
make Yuna suffer.

bakabakabaka
12-27-2004, 07:15 PM
voted for paine,...she annoys me!!!
but just because i'm a girly girl that loves pink and clapping an jumping....
i love selphie!!! and yuna!!!
go girls!!!

....but not paine