PDA

View Full Version : EoFFers in your dreams (again)

Flying Mullet
12-21-2004, 04:25 PM
It's been a while since we talked about EoFFers appearing in our dreams so I thought I'd start a new thread.

Last night I was dreaming that I was at work. I walked back to my office and BoB was there, and my office had a couch in it and he was taking a nap on it. When I asked him why he was in my office one of my co-workers came in and said, "Ah, there you are Daniel" and they proceeded to work on a crossword puzzle in my office while I worked and asking me for help on the crossword puzzle occasionally. Weird.

Anyways, what EoFFers have appeared in your dreams?

Peegee
12-21-2004, 04:38 PM
If I appear in any of your dreams you have my permission to stay the hell away from me :D

escobert
12-21-2004, 04:54 PM
I've never had a eoffer in my dreams that I know of. I don't usually remember my dreams though.

Flying Mullet
12-21-2004, 04:57 PM
If I appear in any of your dreams you have my permission to stay the hell away from me :D
It's okay PG, answering the question in this thread won't put your sexuality in question.

theundeadhero
12-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Darn.

Ultima Shadow
12-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Well... I've dreamed about a walrus that was going to the moon... could have been Psy... :D
I've also dreamed another one... but that one's private. :tongue:

theundeadhero
12-21-2004, 05:18 PM
I've never dreamed about anyone here that I can remember. I did have a fun dream last night about my companies XO (execitive officer). That was weird! Your dream about Loony BoB was pretty funny.

Cz
12-21-2004, 05:26 PM
I once had a dream about a big EoFF party, but the only person I can definitely recall being there was Rainecloud. Meh, it probably wasn't a very good party anyway. My dreams are usually quite boring. :p

Erdrick Holmes
12-21-2004, 05:32 PM
I had a dream last night were I seen Ashly and Kane get arrested on an episode of Cops.

escobert
12-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Ha!

Flying Mullet
12-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Joel, was that a sleep-dream or a day-dream?

Loony BoB
12-21-2004, 06:44 PM
I've had so many dreams involving people from EoFF that I don't keep track of who I dream of when anymore. Probably about 50 or so of you altogether, mostly people I've known for quite a while.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and you could have slept a little longer. We were really close to finishing. :mad2:

Flying Mullet
12-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Well you never answered my question of what you were doing in my office taking a nap on the couch. :mad:

Erdrick Holmes
12-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Joel, was that a sleep-dream or a day-dream?

I'm sure it was a sleep-dream. I do however have dreams even while I'm awake.

Psychotic
12-21-2004, 07:21 PM
I sort of had a vague reference to EoFF in my dream last night!

In my dream, I was at some weird Christian conference full of Christian preachers and stuff and we were all learning about Christianity in like a regular lecture theatre with a screen at the back! and on the screen it had quotes and the like, and then it had a quote which supposedly came from me: "In heaven, there are no heroes. This is what the penguins and walruses told me." I'm assuming this is a vague reference to BAoTW. Actually, I think the quote may have ended with a "BAoTW 4 lief!!!!!!!!!" which I like to say from time to time. BAoTW 4 lief!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway...yeah. No, I did not ever say that quote which those Christian fundamentalists said I had, but I kinda wish I had. And all the preachers discussed this supposed quote from me, and in the dream I was all "Oh come on it's OBVIOUSLY true! Can't you see?" And I'd worked out how it made sense too but now I don't get it at all...something like they weren't brave enough to carry on living? *shrugs*

Meat Puppet
12-21-2004, 11:26 PM
I dream of myself, does that count?

Del Murder
12-22-2004, 01:57 AM
I dreamed Calliope and Spuuky came to my house and stayed there a while, but they ignored me the whole time. :(

Mr. Graves
12-22-2004, 10:09 PM
I once had a freaky dream with Kawaii Ryukishi pimpin' on school girls in my house.

I had a dream that The Man and his girlfriend actually lived a few blocks over from me.

Those are the only ones I remember. =( Haven't dreamed of any of you lately.

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 10:15 PM
I once had a freaky dream with Kawaii Ryukishi pimpin' on school girls in my house.
That wasn't a dream at all, was it?

Mr. Graves
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Unfortunatly, yes :(

Dking'squeen
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
i've had a few dreams with Faris in it and we were leaving my school when the CIA showed up and started a huge ruckus outside. Well, me and Faris were fighting off the HUGE hulkzilla type of guys and then when it was over, FAris and I just walked to the WHite House where we assasinated the US president...

I've also had another about someone here, but i can't tell you...it's confidential

Fuzakeru
12-22-2004, 10:42 PM
I had a dream where the BAoTW spray painted this building that was supposedly EoFF headquarters and a chocobo was running around outside too!! Then we bombed China so they nuked the EoFF building cause we painted target circles on the building!! =D Then we all went to Hawaii. :<3: Fin.

Calliope
12-24-2004, 10:38 PM
LAST NIGHT I DREAMT THAT I WAS TALKING TO RYE ONLINE A LOT FOR SOME REASON.

one_winged_angel
12-24-2004, 11:28 PM
I've had so many dreams involving people from EoFF that I don't keep track of who I dream of when anymore. Probably about 50 or so of you altogether, mostly people I've known for quite a while.

You should probably see a doctor about that.

But I only know what one person from EoFF looks like so it's kinda hard to have dreams about people... I feel so lonely... *sniff* :(

theundeadhero
12-25-2004, 02:34 PM
You can't really consider it a person but last night I dreamed I found the old guestbook that got hacked and Loony BoB had like 300 posts in it. Probably cause I was playing in it just before I drifted off...

Citizen Bleys
12-25-2004, 07:26 PM
I used to have dreams all the times when EoFF'ers were chasing me around in the darkest depths of Hell demanding that I fix the forums, back when I was an admin and for a while thereafter. They stopped about two weeks ago. I haven't showered since, I don't want those dreams coming back.