PDA

View Full Version : Red XIII

oscar08
12-21-2004, 05:29 PM
As anyone who beat the game and watched the final sceen knows at the end of the game red is shown standing on the ruins of the once great city of midgar with a few little cubs. I thought that red was the last of his kind how did he come to have children? If anyone can answer this question plese help me.[SPOILER]did i miss somthing?

Zante
12-21-2004, 06:38 PM
I think Square just forgot about that.

redxiiii
12-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Maybe cloud and friends bred him wit another animal like hojo was gonna do wit aeris to make her last longer so he could complete his experiments.

Ironman0723
12-21-2004, 09:09 PM
I dunno but last I saw this question was posed, someone responded, saying that Bugenhagen once told Red XIII to explore the world and "find more like him", so maybe he explored, found someone, and mated. I dunno though.

SeeDRankLou
12-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Maybe he can reproduce asexually? :tongue:

Nanakiroth
03-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Methinks that there were more guys like Red XIII living inside some cave, and then after FFVII finished, they all partied and Nanaki got it on with some female version of himself and then they had babies, then he was all like, 'Ooo, i'll go to Midgar with them' so they pointlessly run to look at Midgar, making us wait through all of the ending titles just to watch this really small, annoying thing about Red 13, 'cause we'll probably never know how he got his children so theres probably no point in trying to explain or anything...

Ok I'm done.

UltimateSpamGrover
03-28-2005, 11:16 PM
He found a female "wolf-dog-whatmacallitsomethingorother" thing and had babies.

Luthien Rogue
03-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Bugenhagen
"It's a wide world and you must go out and see it... You may even
find your life's mate. You never know."

Red XIII
"Grandfather......"