PDA

View Full Version : Dorks!

Rabid Dogs
12-21-2004, 07:15 PM
So, I'm kinda new to this whole thing (EoFF, not FF in general), and I was just wondering, are we dorks?

FightClubFan#47
12-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Okay, We play FF. Thats the first red flag. We ae on the internet. second red flag. and we go to an ff forum. that was the 3rd red flag. Yes. We are dorks...

Yamaneko
12-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Yes.

Cz
12-21-2004, 07:37 PM
We're not dorks, because we don't use the term 'dork' to describe anyone who knows how to type correctly. :)

Logan
12-21-2004, 07:37 PM
I prefer nerd. :)

The Captain
12-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Depends on your perspective in my opinion. The term "Dork" has often been used with a negative meaning, but is also usually thrown into play by people who are either jealous or are fighting some kind of internal insecurity all their own and thus use it as a tool to build themselves up.

I don't consider myself a dork, nor do I consider anyone here one, in the same way I don't consider myself a jock because I play sports, or anyone else because they do either. We're fans of a video game that we enjoy and that has some kind of effect on us, nothing wrong with that.

Take care all.

Chris
12-21-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm not a dork I only live for Final Fantasy.

BAN ME NOW :D

Cz
12-21-2004, 07:42 PM
I think you mean :banme.

escobert
12-21-2004, 07:46 PM
I only like 2 FFs, I only come here because I have nothing else to do and it's fun talking to people and such. No I'm not a dork.

Chris
12-21-2004, 07:49 PM
I think you mean :banme.

NO! Who asked you :mad2:

O_o

:D

Kirobaito
12-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Well, I wouldn't say that all of us are dorks.

I think more of the question is whether or not we are nerds or geeks. I believe it was Dr Unne who once said that a geek is someone who is proud of being a nerd. Or maybe it was vice-versa. I don't remember. Oh well. <b>EDIT: Yes, upon <a href="http://www.chwombat.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9">checking here</a>, Dr Unne says a geek is someone who feels pride in being a nerd.</b>

No, we're not all dorks. All of us are either geeks or nerds, though.

kikimm
12-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Eh...probably. But I'm still in denial. :) Closet-nerds rule.

:D

Angel Rinoa
12-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Awww... now why would you say that?

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-21-2004, 08:09 PM
I'm a dork. But a cool dork. The coolest dork here.

Levian
12-21-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm a dork. But a cool dork.

Cool dork. Why not shorten it to... cork? :)

I'm a cork too, but Spiff is corker, I guess. :cool:

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-21-2004, 08:40 PM
:aimsun:

Necronopticous
12-21-2004, 08:46 PM
I am most definately a geek, nerd, and dork. I'm proud of each and every one of these statuses.

crazymcjoe
12-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I prefer a huge bunch of nerds...but not as bad as say a D&D forum....oh dear ^^;

Pure Strife
12-21-2004, 10:29 PM
I play lead guitar in a band and have a hot girlfriend. Does that exempt me from those statuses despite being an avid FF fan/internet user?

YunaGirl05
12-21-2004, 10:31 PM
i am anything but i dork! i don't know about you people i;m not

Fuzakeru
12-21-2004, 10:33 PM
I am proud to be a complete dork.
I even bought a purse yesterday that says, "I love Dorks!" Then I put Foamy teh 'nashbeast' buttons on there along with a few from Fushigi Yuugi. :<3:

Psychotic
12-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Cool dork. Why not shorten it to... cork? :)

I'm a cork too, but Spiff is corker, I guess. :cool:Werd. :cool:

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-21-2004, 11:06 PM
I play lead guitar in a band and have a hot girlfriend. Does that exempt me from those statuses despite being an avid FF fan/internet user?
You are then a cork. JOIN US.

Meat Puppet
12-21-2004, 11:13 PM
I brushed up against a girl once when I was brave enough to venture out of my sanctum, if only to purchase some whacky comic from the smelly shop owner down the road. Does that make me cool?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-21-2004, 11:13 PM
This "corkhood" appeals to me.

beyondthegrave
12-21-2004, 11:18 PM
I brushed up against a girl once when I was brave enough to venture out of my sanctum, if only to purchase some whacky comic from the smelly shop owner down the road. Does that make me cool?

Hahahahaa ah that was the funniest thing I heard to date and about the ? no well maybe some are considered but I know I'm definataly not I'm like the cool kid in school and this is my secret hobby it has to be secret since you don't get many girls if you play FF sad but true :cry:

Meat Puppet
12-21-2004, 11:20 PM
I also breathed heavily and she might have said something to me. It sounded like "Get away from me, you freak!" But I know she felt differently deep down inside.

theundeadhero
12-21-2004, 11:24 PM
We're the corkiest people around. I prefer the word dweeb though. What does that mean in official "dork" language. I consider defining what kind of dork we are pretty geeky.

Dking'squeen
12-21-2004, 11:25 PM
meh. I'm a mix of everything i guess. if you say a dork is this, some of me is that, if you say a nerd it that, i'm a little bit of that. Well, i guess we are, not all of us are of course, but...you know...what everyone else said

*i actually don't know how to respond to this*

beyondthegrave
12-21-2004, 11:26 PM
I also breathed heavily and she might have said something to me. It sounded like "Get away from me, you freak!" But I know she felt differently deep down inside.

Hahahahah...thats priceless

theundeadhero
12-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Venturig into the real world... A brave day.
Briefly touching a girl... A good feeling.
Heavy breathing and drool... Things are looking up.
Being told to "Get away from me, you Freak!"... priceless.

Psychotic
12-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Meat Puppet, you know that girl you were talking about?

That was me.

Meat Puppet
12-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Meat Puppet, you know that girl you were talking about?

That was me.

That's an anti-climax :whimper:

Psychotic
12-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Eh, cheer up, it could have been worse...

...the girl could have been Misfit.

bakabakabaka
12-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Hahahahaa ah that was the funniest thing I heard to date and about the ? no well maybe some are considered but I know I'm definataly not I'm like the cool kid in school and this is my secret hobby it has to be secret since you don't get many girls if you play FF sad but true :cry:

i'm a girl and i play all final fantasies :love: :love: :love:
heeheehee
i also collect comics (though i sold most of them to feed my chocolate addiction!! plus uni... :cry: ) LOVE star wars (i dress up....CAN'T WAIT TILL EPISODE III!!!!!) i pratically live in my room. i still live with my dad. i love weird sci-fi, i LOVE X-files!!!! "David Duchovny why won't you love me??" i have weird mouldy stuff living in my room (its a science project...really!!!) i went to see hanson last month (yes the american boyish band...i love them!!) i'm seeing Rammstein next year....
do you need more?????
i am the neediest of all!!! i rule you!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am your nerd queen which makes me a high priestess nerdetta!!

oh i also wear glasses and used to have a brace!!!
beat you all!!!!

lordblazer
12-21-2004, 11:47 PM
I can beat FF7 in two days. now anyway
no i don't consider this place to be a whale's penis.Anyway its kewl.You see those who dont go on the internet and goto a message boards jsut to say something or oyu know read topics and the stuff all forums are for .Well they view forums as a geeky thing or soemthing like that.If it ain't as shallow as pop culture is then its geeky.So no we aren't plus its a matter of preference.

beyondthegrave
12-21-2004, 11:55 PM
hahahaha....Whales penis

Miriel
12-22-2004, 01:22 AM
There are elements of dorkiness about me, sure.

I know in high school I sorta confused people by being both a cheerleader and a dancer, and yet spending loads of time in Final Fantasy forums and reading Tolkien whenever I could. I hate it when people try to stick you into this one category or label based on just ONE aspect or activity in your life. Pfft.

Rabid Dogs
12-22-2004, 05:38 AM
Well, I guess I'll go ahead and answer my question. I don't think we're dorks as a group. Still, the RPG genre does have a somewhat dorky image. So, I'll say we're slightly dorky, even though I think most of us aren't, just because of our image. I guess that means I should have voted that we aren't dorks, but it's too late now, so... oh well.

m4tt
12-22-2004, 05:44 AM
I'm the king of dorks. Bow down to me. :greenking

Casey
12-22-2004, 06:00 AM
definition: dork (www.google.com) search: define:dork

jerk: a dull stupid fatuous person ;

In AIPS++, a derogatory term used by programming hyper-deities to describe ordinary mortals. Possibly related to the Dorking, a strain of mutant chicken with supernumerary toes. ;

definition: dork (urbandictionary.com)

1. a whale penis
2. an individual who is keenly interested in and good at mathematics, science, and technology, and applies mathematical and scientific principles to everyday occurrences, while at the same time being loveable and very personable, often having many friends due to wittiness, often loves video games. Not to be confused with nerd or geek or dweeb.

1. The blue whale's dork is the world's largest sexual organ.
2. Dork: Wow, that light bulb that's flickering in a seemingly random fashion is actually occurring as such due to a capacitance built up on one side of the tungsten filament until it discharges sending electrical flow through the tungsten, causing photonic emission through heated excitation, which then dissipates as you get farther from the light bulb according to inverse square law.
Girlfriend who is also a dork: You're right, you dork. Shut up and kiss me. You're so cute

Erm... Maybe.

Sacred Phoenix
12-22-2004, 06:01 AM
*bows*

I am such a dork.

lordblazer
12-22-2004, 07:39 AM
Yes we know a whales dick is pretty damn big you dont have to brag about how yours is bigger than everyone's elses lol.

anyway yeah teh idea of being categorized is stupid but hey im categorized as a minority in the good ole USA.lol been one my whole life.

Shlup
12-22-2004, 07:56 AM
We are geeks. Perhaps nerds. Some of us are dorks, but that's not related to Final Fantasy.

Auronhart
12-22-2004, 09:48 AM
I tend to think of myself as a geek.

Cless
12-22-2004, 10:17 AM
I like RPG's, am I a dork/nerd/dweeb?
I like playing sport, am I a jock?
I like getting drunk, am I a foaming, babbling, alcoholic, loser bum?

I wouldn't call myself any of these things. They are things I like to do but they are not what I am. If one of these things makes me belong to a certain group that is frowned upon by "cool" people, then I really couldn't care less, as they would be too shallow and up their own arses to worry about anyway.

Hahahahaa ah that was the funniest thing I heard to date and about the ? no well maybe some are considered but I know I'm definataly not I'm like the cool kid in school and this is my secret hobby it has to be secret since you don't get many girls if you play FF sad but true
You don't get many girls if you play FF? I've had my fair share of girlfriends in the past and never once attempted to hide the fact that I was heavily into Video Games. IMO if a girl would dislike someone based on a hobby, then they are not worth it.
Be true to yourself, and don't hide from the things that you think society ought to not like about you.

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 10:52 AM
The fact that I was playing the old Pokemon Red when I posted doesn't help much.

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 10:54 AM
we like RPG's!!! that dosn't mean wr dorks!!! (even if we are i dont care, i like final fantasy and thats me whatya gonna do?)

Cless
12-22-2004, 11:56 AM
One could even argue that this is cool in an "underground" sort of way if that makes any sense.

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 11:59 AM
An underground railroad freeing oppressed FF fans everywhere?

Captain Maxx Power
12-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Dorks, and damn proud of it!

Cz
12-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Is a male dork a 'Mork'?

'Cause Mork is awesome. :love:

Levian
12-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Is a male dork a 'Mork'?

'Cause Mork is awesome. :love:

Could be a Mark too.

Cz
12-22-2004, 01:58 PM
Could be a Mark too.But I wanna be a Mork. :(

Levian
12-22-2004, 02:04 PM
But I wanna be a Mork. :(

Well, that means that you are more dork than male. But if that's fine with you, then go ahead. :freak:

bakabakabaka
12-22-2004, 02:11 PM

if you are the king and i'm the queen does that make us married???
we could have little bouncing geekies...
:love: :love: :love:

Pure Strife
12-22-2004, 02:47 PM
You are then a cork. JOIN US.

A cool dork eh? Yep, that's about as close to cool as I'll get, I'll take that gladly.

one_winged_angel
12-22-2004, 02:48 PM
A week? Give me two days and a gallon of coffee

Well, that means that you are more dork than male. But if that's fine with you, then go ahead.
Does that mean that cooks are 3/4 cool and 1/4 dork?

And also if a male dork is a mork then does that make female dorks forks? I think it would be cool if they were Mindies....

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 03:04 PM
You geeze, your such a fork! /joking

Silmaril
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
I am not an individual who is keenly interested in and good at mathematics, science, and technology, and applies mathematical and scientific principles to everyday occurrences, while at the same time being loveable and very personable, often having many friends due to wittiness, often loves video games.

Does that me a psuedo-dork?

Loony BoB
12-22-2004, 04:17 PM
a) Yes, we are dorks.
b) No way! We're cool as anything!
c) I'm cool, but you're a dork.
d) We're slightly dorky.
e) I can beat FFVII in one week!

I choose f) All of the above.

Levian
12-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Does that mean that cooks are 3/4 cool and 1/4 dork?

And also if a male dork is a mork then does that make female dorks forks? I think it would be cool if they were Mindies....

Hmm, interesting thought, well maybe.... hmm... uhm... I mean, it could be that... I HATE YOU, STOP MAKING ME THINK. :cry:

beyondthegrave
12-22-2004, 05:12 PM
Its Ryme time
The mork plays games with the fork then there disturbed by the storks who call them dorks hahahahaha I like to Ryme. :cool:

one_winged_angel
12-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Hmm, interesting thought, well maybe.... hmm... uhm... I mean, it could be that... I HATE YOU, STOP MAKING ME THINK.

And are orks 1/4 nothing and 3/4 dorks?....... That would make a lot of sense........

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 05:37 PM
That gets the funniest post of the day award!

Cz
12-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Mork! :mad2:

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/illinois/mork1.jpg

Levian
12-22-2004, 07:00 PM
And are orks 1/4 nothing and 3/4 dorks?....... That would make a lot of sense........

I hate you. :cry:

bakabakabaka
12-22-2004, 11:28 PM
let me get this straight...
dorks are nerds/dweebs (not the yummy candy!) as well as whale genitalier
corks are cool dorks
orks are 75% dorks
morks are male dorks
forks are female dorks

so what is pork??? a poor dork???

then that makes me a forpork.... or perhaps a corforpork....god this is getting weird...

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 11:34 PM
That that mean work is a place for dorks to worry?
Norks are dorks who have newly come to accept they're dorks?

one_winged_angel
12-22-2004, 11:45 PM
then that makes me a forpork.... or perhaps a corforpork....god this is getting weird...

No no no! You have to think of this problem mathematically. A forpork would be 1/4 female 1/2 dork 1/4 poor and 1/2 dork in other words all dork and female and poor. That would make you one a nd a half people! It's insanity! And I'm not even going to go into the whole "corforpork" subject

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 12:23 AM
so mathmatically i should be
1/2 fork
1/4 dork
1/8 cork
1/8 pork

so that would make me a....... it dosn't work!!!!
f-d-c-pork???
we need a mathmatic sum to do this....

let f = female (fork)
m = male (mork)
c =cork (cool dork)
p =pork (poor dork)
d = dork

f and m will always = more then 1/2 because we have 2 chromosomes... X for female Y for male...

d is determined on the time speant in your room on the computer/the time speant in the shops buying games and comics

p is determined on the annual earning per year and if subject happens to be a stork (a student dork) this annual wages should include loans grants etc but sum of the annual earnings must be divided by the annual money speant on student things e.g beer

and d is determined by the clothing of the individual. add up the annual spending on clothing per year divided by 52 to find the mean per week.

.... i am sooooo sad...
i need to get out more...

Pure Strife
12-23-2004, 12:33 AM
I'll see your shockingly complicated post and raise you "Squirrels".

By putting Mork and Fork you're eliminating the word "dork" from the whole dork equation, which makes it a bit redundant.

Levian
12-23-2004, 12:35 AM
I think this thread needs to be closed before anyone gets hurt by these mathematic evils DD:

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 12:36 AM
You have to remember that mork and fork are the total of the equation. Any cork, pork, dork, plus what hasn't been mentioned yet will = mork or fork depending on if your male or female.

Pure Strife
12-23-2004, 12:42 AM
Then why go to the trouble of factoring in any of the other stuff?

And silence Levian, "they" might hear you....

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 12:43 AM
ahhh but where does pork come into the equation??? and storks (me!!!!)????
a dorks level can exceed 1...
you cannot be a mork and fork together making them equal .5
anyone can be a pork but cannot be a pork of over .75 because a too por dork cannot afford the life of the common dork
and you can get an extra percentage of dork if you have a high staying in bedroom:shopping for games and comics ratio!!!
but you cannot have a very high dork level if you have a cork level of above .25!!! because the corkiness takes away the positive effect of the dork!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BRAIN!!!! i need to lie down.....

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:11 AM
I think this thread needs to be closed before anyone gets hurt by these mathematic evils DD:

we shall take over the world!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

and rest

Rabid Dogs
12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
I would agree with Levian, but I started it, so...... NO! I'm proud to have created such a controversial, well-debated, and (mostly) retarded thread. As for Loony BoB, I seriously regret not making "all the above" an option. Umm... so... I guess... I'd say that I'm probably a dork who doesn't care. I have (some) friends and I love playing video games, with them and by myself. I'm kinda towing the line of dorkdom... I think. I do make people laugh a lot, and that's good. But I don't have a girlfriend, and that's bad. I don't have to deal with the mind games girls play, and that's good. But I don't get the benefits of a relationship, and that's bad. I guess I don't have a girlfriend because I'm rude. I am not always nice. I'm never mean without reason, and I'm VERY rarely serious in my meanness. I'm the guy who says stupid stuff, like if someone's planning a class party, and they'll say, "girls bring sweets, guys bring salty snacks." I'm the guy saying, "Oh, that's a great idea, since the girls have no clue what the guys like, and they're not gonna eat any of the sweets anyways, since they're so scared that one cookie's gonna bring their weight up over 85 pounds. Maybe that game plan would have worked 50 years ago, when girls actually cooked stuff instead of stopping at the store and picking up a box of Oreos." So you see that my mouth gets me in trouble a lot. Luckily, that's about the only thing that does get me in trouble, or I'd be in hot water constantly. Wait, where was I going with this? Oh, I'm in the ??? category. Who knows what I am? I guess I'm a dork/rude/funny/stupid guy? Maybe? It doesn't matter to me, although I do hate when people ask you to describe yourself. Which I kinda did with this entire thread... :shifty: Sorry guys! :riiight:

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:45 AM
IBut I don't have a girlfriend, and that's bad. I don't have to deal with the mind games girls play, and that's good. But I don't get the benefits of a relationship, and that's bad. I guess I don't have a girlfriend because I'm rude. I am not always nice. I'm never mean without reason, and I'm VERY rarely serious in my meanness. I'm the guy who says stupid stuff, like if someone's planning a class party, and they'll say, "girls bring sweets, guys bring salty snacks." :

i think that final fantasy dorks are cool...i'm a girl. but i think iv freaked everyone out with thewhole taking over the world thing...sorry!!! is it no wonder i don't have a boyfriend??? plus the whole equation thing...i'm actually proud of it!!! i think i did well!!! :D :D :D
heeheehee i love being a geek!!!

p.s geeks are better then dorks!!! we kick their ass!!

Rabid Dogs
12-23-2004, 04:45 AM
When I figure out the difference between dorks and geeks and nerds, well... you'll regret it. Umm... ok, no you won't. Cause I won't do anything. As usual. Cause I never do anything. Except play video games. And use my computer. Obviously. Uhhh... What is the difference between a dork and a geek and nerd anyhow? Maybe I should start a thread about that? Or we could just let this thread go waaaaay off topic and discuss that for a while? Whatever.

YunaGirl05
12-23-2004, 04:50 AM
When I figure out the difference between dorks and geeks and nerds, well... you'll regret it. Umm... ok, no you won't. Cause I won't do anything. As usual. Cause I never do anything. Except play video games. And use my computer. Obviously. Uhhh... What is the difference between a dork and a geek and nerd anyhow? Maybe I should start a thread about that? Or we could just let this thread go waaaaay off topic and discuss that for a while? Whatever.

Your a very confused person aren't you?

Rabid Dogs
12-23-2004, 05:14 AM
Survey says... no. I had always used dork, geek and nerd interchangeably, and I now realize that's not okay (I guess) and so I wondered what they all meant. Instead, I got someone trying to be condescending. Not cool. But I'm forgiving, so it's okay. Wait, were you talking about my signature? Darn it! Now I am confused. Thanks a lot. :mad:

You know what? I'm adding your quote to my signature.

Edit: So... thanks for challenging what I said YunaGirl05. Maybe. I guess. Whatever. :confused:

YunaGirl05
12-23-2004, 05:16 AM
Survey says... no. I had always used dork, geek and nerd interchangeably, and I now realize that's not okay (I guess) and so I wondered what they all meant. Instead, I got someone trying to be condescending. Not cool. But I'm forgiving, so it's okay. Wait, were you talking about my signature? Darn it! Now I am confused. Thanks a lot. :mad:

You know what? I'm adding your quote to my signature.

I was talking about your signature. :confused: or maybe i'm confused. or maybe its just to late at night. i don't know.

Rabid Dogs
12-23-2004, 05:25 AM
Now I think we've both gotten confused. And it is late. Oh well. I'm gonna go play video games. Bye then.

Oh right, (most of) the sig is a quote from Strong Bad. You can find him at homestarrunner.com, which I don't know if I'm allowed to link to, so I won't. I'll just advertise.

YunaGirl05
12-23-2004, 05:27 AM
bye. you sound just alittle confused. but thats ok.

lordblazer
12-23-2004, 05:35 AM
Yeah I do this stuff I game alot i come here.I also have a very attractive GF .Now come on i really confused everybody in my school.I'm gonna kepe it up muwahahahahahahaha

Rabid Dogs
12-23-2004, 05:40 AM
Oh, great! Make me out to be the moron, will you? I don't think so! All I was trying to do was salute the greatness of Strong Bad, and I got burned for it. Geez! Oh well, like I said,
I'm forgiving
What does have me confused is why borisnono quoted me. Did what she said have any relevance to the quote of me that she gave? Maybe I'm missing something, or she'll clarify.
So, I've replied to this thread 4 or 5 times today and I guess that'll increase the old number replies real good, but uh... I kinda feel bad for dominating this thread, even if I did start it. I also feel bad about that runon sentence, but I don't feel like fixing it right now. Or later. Oh well.

MoonsEcho
12-23-2004, 07:08 AM
Do y'all know that a dork is actually a whale penis? No, seriously. Or was it an elephant....well, it's one of the two. Whale, I think.

.-.

Armisael
12-23-2004, 07:27 AM
yes we are. :love:

pixie_demon
12-23-2004, 09:28 AM
yes. i think i am also a cork!!!

i dont deny my dorkiness, i actually enjoy it, u know, final fantasy, videogames, the internat, comic books, collecting figures and the such.

but having a large amount of social skills, not living in my mothers basement, and the fact that i acn right poetry play bass and dress myself efficiently, i would say that makes me a cork.

i really enjoy this corkiness. the sheer concept in tantalising.....

:freak: :freak: :moose: :<3: :O_O: :barf: :barf: :barf: :radred: :irked: :fpdev: :fpdev:

one_winged_angel
12-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Do y'all know that a dork is actually a whale penis? No, seriously. Or was it an elephant....well, it's one of the two. Whale, I think.
Yes we did and we have discussed it many times through out the thread

NashX
12-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Define dork. And how big are our sigs allowed to be anyway?

one_winged_angel
12-23-2004, 12:06 PM
And how big are our sigs allowed to be anyway?
I tells you on the edit sig page how many characters you can have or if you mean how big a picture you can have then it tells you when you submit one that's too big

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Indisputable proof of dorkyness.

Spritz
12-23-2004, 03:21 PM
I drink pure gasoline. I'm too manly to be a dork.

Sophitia
12-23-2004, 03:30 PM
dork, dorkette, we rock... ^-^ besides being able to finish FF7 in a week is definitely a skill to me. I don't personally stay in my room forever, never going out and hang out with my friends and being able to type without using cruddy abrieviations is a GOOD thing along with being deeper than a kiddies paddling pool. ^____^

Ryth
12-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Slightly we are on a forum which is a red flag and we play FF which is a smaller red flag ( I know cool, popular cool people who play FF). So slightly.....