PDA

View Full Version : i was thinking about the good ending...

12-21-2004, 10:11 PM
i thought it was weird when tidus walked up the shore of besaid beach and no one was there until yuna and tidus hugged, then all of a sudden every single person in besaid appeared, cheering.

YunaXTidus
12-21-2004, 10:29 PM
yeh!! i thought it was strange, i mean, every single person just magically appears at once.

they may have heard the airship, but even if they did, not every single person would rn out to look, and if they would.... well thats sad.

bakabakabaka
12-21-2004, 10:37 PM
maybe they all planned on having a big beach party and were on their way down!!!
i loved that ending!!! sob!!! i was sooooo happy!!

SeeDRankLou
12-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Or maybe they saw this big red airship in the sky, and everyone thought "Hey, Yuna's here" so they all went to the shore to greet her after the events of the game.

12-21-2004, 11:21 PM
i remember tidus whistled when he was in the water looking around. maybe everyone heard the whistle and ran to the beach. that would also be sad...

YunaXTidus
12-22-2004, 01:36 AM
maybe everyone in besaid has a crush on tidus for some reason :confused: and all have tidus sensors on em and they all bleeped real loud at the same time so they all ran ro the beach to greet there lover!!

or, i think borisnono's beach party explanation was a good one, so i am goin with that

rubah
12-22-2004, 04:21 AM
beach party dude:D

Well let's think about this, you've got the aurochs, they're always outside beating themselves up because of being tainted by that beclem dude, so they definitely would be pretty close (comparatively) to the beach.

I'm sure that there's a secret path from the temple (think of that little alcove where there's one of those sensor sphere things) to the beach unlike the one that square makes us run every. single. time. *twitches* so if one of t3h aurochs headed back to tell the village, they could easily sneak down there:D

Or maybe they're just nosy.