PDA

View Full Version : Help me please (CC)

atmskater13
12-22-2004, 02:39 AM
Well now that everyone's made me feel like a dumbass because I didn't get the "real" ending, using the Chrono Cross element, I went back through it and got to the end. Now, I can't get the elements in the right order to use the CC. I notice that the TimeDevourer w/ Schala uses some kind pattern depending on what elements you use, but I just can't get it in the right order. HELP!

Ichimonji
12-22-2004, 11:09 AM
Well the order of the elements goes as follows: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black, White, and lastly... Chrono Cross. Make sure that you have attack elements of every colour on your party, and that you have the Chrono Cross equipped on Serge's level 8 element slot.

This is kinda hard because Lavos usually casts something which ruins the order of the elements, but he's also pretty slow. So just attack him until you have all your guys up to like... Level 7 or 8. After that, let him attack you once more, then use the order of the elements. Then lastly, go back to Serge and build up his elements gauge to 8 and use the Chrono Cross.

dodhungry
12-23-2004, 04:12 AM
The best way to get the elements in the right order is to use all the medicens that you bought and never used. The level 2 ones... Of course the dreamers sarong wouldn't hurt. Lastly, use 3 characters with no realtion in there color. ie. use serge, kid, glen. white, red, green. That way, when the time devourer hurts you it won't kill off more than one member. good luck