PDA

View Full Version : let down (SPOILERS)

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 10:34 AM
:love: no seriously i love KH :love: but there was one letdown for me, actually 2, but if u put them in the same catagorys, thats just 1.
anways, DISNEY, i think disney have done an alright job on this but..its justvthat i think at the begining it had so much potential but then you had that scene with goofy and donald, does anyone else think that was a let down?

p.s i alsp think that at the end when u enter kingdom hearts in th elittle story bit and you see riku, was really good but then all you saw was king mickey with the blade! how ANNOYING cant that small peuny mouse keep its ears OUT of this just for a bit? pp.s i think that it was frustrating how riku got sealed in!!!!! he was awsome!

so, anyone else have anylet downs, (dusnt have to be at the end)

Xander
12-22-2004, 06:21 PM
I don't really get what you mean.

Firstly, what was wrong with the scene with Goofy and Donald? And I guess you mean the one where they arrive searching for Sora? Or what?

And also, it made sense for you to see Mickey because he was the whole point of Donald and Goofy going on this quest, to FIND him.

So yeah. If we're talking about in terms of the story I didn't really feel let down by any of it. I liked how Donald and Goofy joined up with Sora to search for Mickey, Riku and Kairi. That was the whole point after all, and I liked how the characters interacted and became friends after an unsure start. ^_^ Especially Sora and Donald, heh.

WarZidane
12-22-2004, 06:26 PM
I actually liked finally seeing "King" Mickey after searching for him for ages :p
Oh, on a sidenote, Mickey's role is probably gonna be much bigger in KH2, so you'd better get used to him ;)

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 07:10 PM
hmm.....i think that its cute that donald, sora and goody are friends its just that, its when at the begining when they find the letter. i have no idea why but i get extremley annoyed at mickeys voice, i dont know why.

[QUOTE]Oh, on a sidenote, Mickey's role is probably gonna be much bigger in KH2, so you'd better get used to him [QUOTE]

yeah i know that, im not really bothered by it.

One winged angel of death
12-23-2004, 04:08 PM
the big let down for me... the main characters were far to goofy for my likeing......and only 3 ppl i liked on there, Sephiroth, ansem, and Leon. And their health and mp was pathetic..... and I hated the disney characters, except.....nah... i hated them all... i could've cared less about mickey or goofy or donald........Whatever.....

ninja-yuffie
12-24-2004, 10:05 AM
oh yeah that reminds me, i think all the stuff that sora says you know the stufflike this: i dont need a wepon cause I GOT MY FRIENDS. honest u should have seen the look on me and my friends faces we wr like: *sniker*

Shinobi
12-26-2004, 06:37 AM
I loved KH but I think it had way to much disney and not enough final fantasy, I also hated the ending where sora and kairi get seperated:(

ljkkjlcm9
12-26-2004, 06:44 AM
uhm I'd like to make note that recent news about the KH2, says that there will actually be more square-enix characters than disney characters... and oh, if you'd played the game boy game, which is like KH 1.5, then you'd know riku isn't gone

Crazy the Clown
01-08-2005, 04:09 PM
If they wanted to make Pinocchio a believable character, they would've gotten Bill Clinton to voice him.