PDA

View Full Version : FFX Chocolate bar?

Dreamtiger42
12-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Oh yes, you heard it here first! :D
..... unless your from England, then you'll have seen it.... and if your Blue_Midget192..... then you've definatly seen it! :D lol

But enough of my waffling....... ummmm, waffling...... :eek: sorry :) bought this from a shop in town the other day... had to eat the chocolate you understand ;) I thought it was hilarious, you might not, I go round ASDA looking for oddly shaped potatoes :confused: tehehe :D but here it is anyway :D

(i hope this works :confused: )

Little Miss Awesome
12-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Haha! I made a nearly identical thread about this at ffshrine!
I didn't even know they still sold them! :O

Dreamtiger42
12-22-2004, 10:40 PM
these really old then? :( i thought they were new :( ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted : ) lol

bakabakabaka
12-22-2004, 11:48 PM
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry...its just that i was at uni (Derby) and they started to sell them! i was running around really exited but noone understood :cry:
i have them EVERYDAY!!! i love them!! the fact that they can be linked to final fantasy makes them even yummier!!!
i live near nottingham!!! helllloo!!! ;) plus my brother lives in radford!!!
yeay!!!

sorry! i just had an excitment overload!! yuo live near me!!
tra lalala

Little Miss Awesome
12-22-2004, 11:57 PM
It's weird when I see something Final Fantasy, like, when there's an advert on or somethign I'm like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I'm happy for the rest of the day!
So, yeah Spira's are really quite old but hey! They're cool! :D

Psychotic
12-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Haha, I think they were around before FFX even existed.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 12:36 AM
:( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
i was so exited when i saw them.... maybe its the midlands....its full of farmers (where i live anyway) plus its all backwards (all i need to say is Wirksworth the land of the inbred...i'm not joking) so perhaps its new here!! :p
they've only just invented the wheel so......
plus they still think that barn dancing is fun....

UltimateSpamGrover
12-23-2004, 01:05 AM
one thing to say about this candy bar: "....."

Necronopticous
12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Delicious.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:54 AM
i love chocolate......
thats why im fat!!! :D

Psychotic
12-23-2004, 02:30 AM
:( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
i was so exited when i saw them.... maybe its the midlands....its full of farmers (where i live anyway) plus its all backwards (all i need to say is Wirksworth the land of the inbred...i'm not joking) so perhaps its new here!! :p
they've only just invented the wheel so......
plus they still think that barn dancing is fun....I live in the Midlands and like I said, I saw them years ago :p

Although to be fair, I live just outside the hillbilly Midlands area. Apparently in nearby towns they race toads in little wooden carts xD

Sephex
12-23-2004, 04:42 AM
That's terrible. :(

=Angelus=
12-23-2004, 06:05 AM
i love chocolate......
thats why im fat!!! :D
Choco-lat
Choco-lat
makes you fat

Dreamtiger42
12-23-2004, 12:54 PM
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry...its just that i was at uni (Derby) and they started to sell them! i was running around really exited but noone understood :cry:
i have them EVERYDAY!!! i love them!! the fact that they can be linked to final fantasy makes them even yummier!!!
i live near nottingham!!! helllloo!!! ;) plus my brother lives in radford!!!
yeay!!!

sorry! i just had an excitment overload!! yuo live near me!!
tra lalala

Radford Eh? my dads a cop down there, your brother get arrested much? :) lol

bakabakabaka
12-24-2004, 03:02 PM
my brothers a good boy!!i think.... he lives near a gun shop :eek:

the midlands is poo....i live in a village called heage where they still have summer fair like the old days....plus there are 9 pubs.