PDA

View Full Version : What if ff had a war?

seraphcloud
12-22-2004, 10:20 PM
What if all the main characters from all the Final Fantasys had a huge war??

DarknessFromAbove
12-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Why?
Oh, I know! All the main characters like Cloud, and Squall, and all them would team up against all the villins. . . And then win. . . that's boring. . . hm. . .

SomethingBig
12-22-2004, 10:30 PM
Against whom?

Dking'squeen
12-22-2004, 10:33 PM
utter annahilation
total obliteration
of the entire nation
why?
because with all of those extreme machines fighting and blowing everything up, there'll be nothing left

theundeadhero
12-22-2004, 11:07 PM
It would be more of a skirmish. Not really enough people to be a war.

DarknessFromAbove
12-22-2004, 11:09 PM
. . .Again, Why?

Ultima Shadow
12-22-2004, 11:23 PM
. . .Again, Why?
Why not? :)

DarknessFromAbove
12-22-2004, 11:27 PM
. . . I don't know. . . I'm just looking for an interesting story. I am so bored. . .

Sephex
12-23-2004, 04:44 AM
Squall would talk about how he is angsty and Cloud would have a beer. Then they would all get drunk. Then...there would be no fighting because they all drank too much. The end.

DJZen
12-23-2004, 08:07 AM
What if they had a war against the character from the DQ series? Now THAT would be a kickass game!

Captain Maxx Power
12-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Considering that the average hp/damage output of DQ characters doesnt go over 999, while ffs go to the 9999 range, unless you were to exponentialise the abilities of both parties to some kind of equality, then ff would own dq. This is purely from a mathematical point of view obviously.

rubah
12-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Itadaki Street Special:D except it doesn't have fighting (but the characters are SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!) that is a game I wish I could get:/ monopoly with ff characters:D

Why are you guys taking it that the heroes have to pair up with the villains?

Imagine if Rinoa felt sorry for Kuja, so she made the first of the ff8 team fight with him, and then maybe Quistis and Irvine got really indignant at this, and went off to join cloud, and selphie followed them, but got sidetracked by Sephiroth. Barret decides he's finally had enough of Cloud's attitude and decides he likes Ex-Deth's way of things, and they get King Tycoon into the picture(:D) so the other royalty joins them: garnet, Edgar and Sabin, Reina, and Edge. And you could have the Turks meet up with Raijin and Fuijin, so Seifer's involved, and Dona and Barthello decide these are their sort of people. .

(too many npcs, but you see the idea)

Itsunari 2000
12-23-2004, 05:55 PM
All the characters from FF pitted against those infernal pain-in-the-ass cardboard cut-outs from " Legends of Dragoon ":barf: ... now THAT would be worth seeing. :)

Buster Sword Strike
12-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Team war!!

PS2 Team: Tidus (FFX),Yuna (FFX-2), Vincent (FFVII DoC), Vaan (FFXII)

PS Team: Cloud (FFVII), Squall (FFVIII), Zidane (FF IX), Ramza (FFT)

SNES Team: Cecil (FFIV), Bartz/Butz (FFV), Terra (FFVI)

NES Team: Warrior (FFI), Firon (FFII), Onion Knight (FFIII)

Turn based style!!!

Tidus: Blitz Ace!! * misses centre* Damn

Dking'squeen
12-23-2004, 11:02 PM
All the characters from FF pitted against those infernal pain-in-the-ass cardboard cut-outs from " Legends of Dragoon ":barf: ... now THAT would be worth seeing. :)

I happen to like Legend of Dragoon
cut-outs? oops, my bad, cardboard cut-out? they don't look like that to me

I'll stcik with what i said, if everyone didn't give a rats booty about sides and was just kicking behinds just for the heck of it, everything would be destroyed

Itsunari 2000
12-24-2004, 12:08 AM
I happen to like Legend of Dragoon
cut-outs? oops, my bad, cardboard cut-out? they don't look like that to me

I'll stcik with what i said, if everyone didn't give a rats booty about sides and was just kicking behinds just for the heck of it, everything would be destroyed

I have no intention of offending you any further by my criticisms of that admittedly shoddy game , but when I say "carboard cut-outs "I'm referring to the lack of depth to the characters - ie. 2-dimensional .

Arigato ;)

UltimateSpamGrover
12-24-2004, 12:27 AM
why do I have this weird feeling that this thread would soon be closed?

Zante
12-24-2004, 09:10 AM
Check this (http://newgrounds.com/collections/fff.html)

Dking'squeen
12-24-2004, 07:39 PM
I have no intention of offending you any further by my criticisms of that admittedly shoddy game , but when I say "carboard cut-outs "I'm referring to the lack of depth to the characters - ie. 2-dimensional .

Arigato ;)

sorry if it came out mean and like i had taken offense to it, but it's a PS game. most PS games were 2d

why do I have this weird feeling that this thread would soon be closed?

it might

moron
12-25-2004, 10:15 AM
The guys would all fight until there was only one left. Then the girls would take turns teabagging him until he had a coronary and died.

Then they'd all go lez.

It'd have to be a tactical RPG though. Because their boobs are too big.

Dking'squeen
12-28-2004, 09:01 PM
The guys would all fight until there was only one left. Then the girls would take turns teabagging him until he had a coronary and died.

Then they'd all go lez.

It'd have to be a tactical RPG though. Because their boobs are too big.

oh boy.............
well, the war would be just like FF8 vs FF9 vs FF7 vs FF10/10-2 vs FF1-5
I think that Seiffy would probably cling to Sephiroth's leg and Seppy would kill him and Squall'll get mad and start after Seppy and somehow gets Cloud aggitated and Cloud ends up joining forces with Seppy and Squall'll get Ultimecia and Kuja and....*takes breath* I'll end it there :D

Doors
12-28-2004, 10:27 PM
I think then everybodys computer would crash because of the high graphics and lots of animation :(

Also Moron your name fits yourself perfectly(I wonder why you got banned)

DJZen
12-29-2004, 02:05 AM

Girls can't teabag, don't be silly.

I still think that if all FF characters fought each other Edward would come out on top. It's simple. He'd just hide until everyone took each other out, the last one standing would surely be worn down. Then Edward busts out his harp and finishes him (or her I guess) off in one quick *TWANG*.

rubah
12-29-2004, 05:55 AM
ah, but what if the last person had autolife on?

Edward can't have two turns at once, I don't think, so even if they did die, they could feasibly be faster than him and get a shot off and kill him instantly, since he's so weak^_^

ForsakenStrife
01-09-2005, 01:14 AM
cloud would rule all!!!

Slade
01-09-2005, 10:07 AM
If Queen Brahne was added into the frey i think she'd come out the victor......ugly as hell, would even scare ol Sephiroth and Griever away :eek:

kaine the dragoon
02-05-2005, 11:06 PM
DAGOONS SHALL QONQEUR THE WORLD AND I KAINE SHALL BE THEIR LEADER MHUAHAHAHAHAHAH :cool: :cool:

btw ''where's the booze?''

TheSpoonyBard
02-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Safer Sephiroth - Super Nova. End of world. No more battles. What a shame.

Martyr
02-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Uh... Fighting Final Fantasy?

Gunblades
02-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Okay

Ultimacia works with the Dark Aeons to create a FF ShadowRealm, a realm full of FFcharacters gone bad. And they wage war on the rest of FF

Quina
02-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Quina would cook everyone. Cloud wouldn't taste very good because of all the hair spray.

kaine the dragoon
02-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Uh... Fighting Final Fantasy?

GO NEWGROUNDS!!!

Fire_Emblem776
02-11-2005, 11:41 PM
They have before on Flashplayer.com
ff1 vs ff2 (4) its histericaL!!!

Craig
02-12-2005, 12:04 AM
I dunno whether he counts, but Sora would probably win, think about it he can beat Cloud, Squall, Seph and Yuffie. He must be the strongest character of them all.