PDA

View Full Version : sisters are annoying!!!!

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 12:26 AM
grrrrrrr
i have an identical twin sister who i would love to KILL!!!! :mad2:
she gets on my nerves all the time!!!
shes now a member of EOFF - katski!! GRAGH!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
she is EVIL the spawn of satan!!!

....i'm glad i got that off my cheast

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 12:27 AM
You think that's bad... I have 5.

escobert
12-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Both of my sisters don't live with me Ones a lot older so she lives alone and my younger sister who I get along fine with lives with her mom (she's my half sister) :p and I have 4 brothers so bequiet :D

Pure Strife
12-23-2004, 12:36 AM
My sister's not identical to me or the spawn of satan. Probably. I think she stopped talking to me so much after I introduced her to Psychotic, but it could just be coincidence.

Craig
12-23-2004, 12:42 AM
All 3 of my sisters have moved out, so i'm set.

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm teh one that moved out but I like my sisters. Probably because I never had to live with more than 3 of them at the same time.

escobert
12-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Yeah I'm the only one in my house now :D. Except when my sister Amanda comes over on the weekends. :D

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 12:50 AM
twins are the worst... everyone thinks you the same person..... i hate it!!! plus she steals my things and blames me!!!!
grrrrrr
poopy!!!!
heeheehee
i think that twins should be baned!!!
no more twins!!!
plus for all those men out there....twins DO NOT DO THAT!!! it's just wrong!

Pure Strife
12-23-2004, 12:51 AM
twins are the worst... everyone thinks you the same person..... i hate it!!! plus she steals my things and blames me!!!!
grrrrrr
poopy!!!!
heeheehee
i think that twins should be baned!!!
no more twins!!!
plus for all those men out there....twins DO NOT DO THAT!!! it's just wrong!

DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!

Craig
12-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Jeez, next you're gonna tell us that girls don't have pillow fights in their underwear. :mad:

Psychotic
12-23-2004, 12:54 AM
My sister's not identical to me or the spawn of satan. Probably. I think she stopped talking to me so much after I introduced her to Psychotic, but it could just be coincidence.Believe me, it's not.

Pure Strife
12-23-2004, 12:55 AM
I didn't think so.

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 12:57 AM
plus for all those men out there....twins DO NOT DO THAT!!! it's just wrong!Some of them do :<3:

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Jeez, next you're gonna tell us that girls don't have pillow fights in their underwear. :mad:

oh i do with my friends!! ;) ;) ;)
just NOT my twin sister!!! its wrong!!
it'll be like YOU doing it with your sister!! ew!

escobert
12-23-2004, 12:59 AM
What I can't do that!? :( :p jk

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:01 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
i am scared very scared!!

Craig
12-23-2004, 01:03 AM
I've had a pillow fight with my sister.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:09 AM
did you wear just your pants?? and were you older then 13?
any younger dosn't count!

Craig
12-23-2004, 01:10 AM
Oh well, I was probably about 5 at the time and I would've been wearing pyjamas so I guess that doesn't count.

RSL
12-23-2004, 01:10 AM
What the hell...?

I have three sisters. I get along with them for the most part. I don't live with my siblings any more so that makes them much easier to tolerate.

escobert
12-23-2004, 01:11 AM
what are pants? You people arn't all naked right now!? and no it was last night :p

Rabid Dogs
12-23-2004, 01:11 AM
My sister's 5 years younger than me. I could knock her off her feet with one swing (I'm talkin pillows here, but I could injure with a fist, too). If I had a pillow fight with her (or any kind of fight), I'd be trying to hurt her. She's so annoying. For example, when I have friends over, she always barges into my room and bosses us around. Plus, she's as loud as 3 sisters. And more whiney. One of my friends said they loved their sister now, after being bugged by my sister for a night.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:13 AM
yes.....
pants are for losers!!! knickers will rule all!!!!
or better still GO COMMANDO!!!
yeah!

escobert
12-23-2004, 01:14 AM
wtf are knickes?

Craig
12-23-2004, 01:15 AM
and no it was last night :p

What was last night Bert?

escobert
12-23-2004, 01:16 AM
that I had a pillow fight duh :D

Craig
12-23-2004, 01:17 AM
Okay i'll let you off, BTW Knickers are female underwear.

escobert
12-23-2004, 01:18 AM
Ohh ok. I wear those all the time :D

Crazy the Clown
12-23-2004, 01:21 AM
At least your little sister doesn't want to chew your head off for not trying harder to get a job. Doesn't change the fact that I'd take a rain of arrows for her, though. :)

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:24 AM
i'd use my sister to shield me from the arrows! :D
sorry but I HATE HER!!!!

funnyly enough i wear knickers quite often. in fact i am right now!!! :eek: the shock!!!

Crazy the Clown
12-23-2004, 01:27 AM
No offense, but right about now, I'm glad I'm not a member of your family. I'd just be like, "Yo, I'm outta this."

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:32 AM
you've never met my sister!!
and i havn't evan STARTED on my younger brother
he hasn't washed for 4 years....
this is no joke...

i wish i was an only child...

Craig
12-23-2004, 01:36 AM
So you can honestly say you wouldn't miss them if they died tommorow?

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 01:48 AM
i wouln't want them to die....just go far far away...... most my friends don't like their siblings either....maybe its a midlands thing....
theres a high quantity of lead in the water you know?...might explain a thing or two....

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-23-2004, 01:50 AM
i have a younger brother in which people give him more attention in the family, which is cool...where polar opposites, we have the occasion fights but were mates in the end

stay in there!

Del Murder
12-23-2004, 01:56 AM
How could you kill your twin? That would almost be suicide!

If you killed your twin do you think you could get away with it by pretending to be both of you?

Sess020
12-23-2004, 01:56 AM
You have no idea... I absolutely HATE the place I live in.
I have 2 little sisters and a little brother. But wait! My Mother has a job... its a home daycare service... 7 boys and 1 girl, ages 1 - 7. 2 of which have ADD and one has ADHD. Its not cool at all. screems and foot stomps resonate through the place all freakin day.
Good thing Im outta here in a month :mad:

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 02:00 AM
How could you kill your twin? That would almost be suicide!

If you killed your twin do you think you could get away with it by pretending to be both of you?

i don't think it will be....
i would assume her identity (she get to laze around all the time plus she does a part time art course...how easy!!!just throw paint about!)
and blame it on someone else!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
plus because we are genetically the same she dosn't REALLY exist!!! i am th esupiror one!! i came first!!!

Craig
12-23-2004, 02:02 AM
Hey! Back off the Art, i'm doing Art and Design at college!!!

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 02:07 AM
:grover: sorry
i'm sure you do the work!!!
she dosn't...
plus i really technically am able to take the mic ou of art. my dads a proffesional artist so....you get nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo money from it believe me!

:love: :love: :love: i love you anyway!!! X

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 02:09 AM
One of my sisters works at JC Pennys, one I'm not sure about, and 3 don't work because they're too young.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 02:11 AM
jc pennys????
whats that?
my sister works at woolworths....what a poo job
whilst my older brother works at maplin electric and my younger brohter smells at people till they give him money to go away...

i work at focus diy....yeay

Rinoabella
12-23-2004, 02:11 AM
funnyly enough i wear knickers quite often. in fact i am right now!!! :eek: the shock!!!
Your sister's knickers? :p

Craig
12-23-2004, 02:12 AM
I worked at ASDA, until I got fired for staying home to catch up on course work.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 02:15 AM
did you have to hit your ass like the advert???

chink chink!!!

that elf scares me....

Your sister's knickers? :p

how rude!!!! no my own you silly person!

Don't double post, please. ~ShlupQuack

Craig
12-23-2004, 02:19 AM
did you have to hit your ass like the advert???

chink chink!!!

that elf scares me....

No, they just made us do the *shudder* ASDA Chant.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 02:21 AM
chant??? OMG!!!
thats worse then focus!!! we have to listen to keane at 9 and 5 to be "inspired" to work better....
plus no unlimited or whatever plays at 3 to tell use to tidy up....it sucks...

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep......

Craig
12-23-2004, 02:23 AM
Well I can't remember exactly how it goes, but it was basically a little song and dance, the only bit I do remember is "and a wal-mart wiggle" (Queue the wiggling of bums)

Sephex
12-23-2004, 04:34 AM
I admit that I would hate to have a twin. I would kill him while we were in my mother, though. It seems like it's a little too late for that, in your case.

bakabakabaka
12-23-2004, 09:30 AM
*sob sob sob* :cry:
i know!!!
all siblings are evil!!!!i think i should rule the earth and put a law out against twuns altogether!!!
and parents who dress them the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the worst thing in ht eworld, it is NOT cute

Silmaril
12-23-2004, 09:54 AM
I have only one sister. no brothers (Yay). She isn't exactly the spawn of satan but sometimes I do feel like attacking her with a machete. She's nice and witty and she always takes my side against the evil parents.

FightClubFan#47
12-23-2004, 10:45 AM
You think that's bad... I have 5.

You have 5 twin sisters !! :eek:

Shlup
12-23-2004, 10:53 AM
I have a sister and a brother and love them dearly. I wish we lived closer so I could see them more often.

I have to admit, I'm disgusted when people wish negative things on family members.

Cecilia
12-23-2004, 10:57 AM
I have two brothers, luckily for me they are nice to me:D
My older brother(only half brother) is 28, so he's not living home anymore :(.. he is the one i get along best with.. My younger brother is 8.. he's a little bit messier :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-23-2004, 11:01 AM
My little sister likes to hang around whenever I have friends over and follow me around and do things that I like to do. But everyone likes her more because she's happy and cheerful and, as one of my friends said, "adorable". Bleh. Darn you Starlight Angel. Darn you I say!

Resha
12-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Being a nasty, wicked, spawn of satan sister myself... ;) I just HAVE to disagree. But I do think if I had a twin...well....what would I think?

Cecilia
12-23-2004, 11:51 AM
I know that I dont want a twin :D :p

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 02:21 PM
My first girlfriend (unless you want to count the one I had in 4th grade) had a twin sister. It was cool. People confused them all the time but I could tell them apart.

Dixie
12-23-2004, 04:15 PM
I admit that I would hate to have a twin. I would kill him while we were in my mother, though. It seems like it's a little too late for that, in your case.It's a good thing that we weren't twins. *Shudder*

Ryth
12-23-2004, 04:43 PM
chant??? OMG!!!
thats worse then focus!!! we have to listen to keane at 9 and 5 to be "inspired" to work better....
plus no unlimited or whatever plays at 3 to tell use to tidy up....it sucks...

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep......

HEY quit the hating on Keane I like Keane but I bet listening to it constantly would get annoying. I have a little brother I dislike him very much :mad2: he has the poorest hygeine ever he takes showers every other month his nails get long and BLACK and I've NEVER seen his ears get cleaned it's nauseating..... Also he acts like a spoiled 4 year old he has respect for anyone even my mom he doesn't give enough respect to her and she does alot to keep this house up and running. He purposely annoys me he does everything bad he beats me with sticks he steals my stuff and he destroys my room! Yet when I fight back or make a small mess in his room he starts crying and get in trouble and he claims and believes he does nothing wrong and I'm just mean to make him miserable. Also I have to clean my room when he makes a mess and when I make a small mess in his dumpster of a room I have to clean ALL of it!!! It makes me pissed to the extreme! What's worse is that I have little sleep not only school but during the weekend I have to get up early to be away from my brother so I can be alone so I 'm tired enjoying what I like to do because my brother never lets me and when I do try to sleep he comes in my room to play PS2 and expects me to fall asleep listening to the PS2 blaring him either talking to me or yelling at the game because he lost or going "AWWWW YEAH!!!" it's annoying.... :mad2:

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Sorry

muchacho
12-23-2004, 05:43 PM
if there is anyone that can piss me off in this world, its my sister. mostly cause she will do something that annoys me and i cant do anything about it cause if i do then i will feel the fury from my dad.

i will also add that my sister is like a best friend to me too, but every now and then we have our conflicts..........

Dixie
12-23-2004, 07:41 PM
HEY quit the hating on Keane I like Keane but I bet listening to it constantly would get annoying. I have a little brother I dislike him very much :mad2: he has the poorest hygeine ever he takes showers every other month his nails get long and BLACK and I've NEVER seen his ears get cleaned it's nauseating..... Also he acts like a spoiled 4 year old he has respect for anyone even my mom he doesn't give enough respect to her and she does alot to keep this house up and running. He purposely annoys me he does everything bad he beats me with sticks he steals my stuff and he destroys my room! Yet when I fight back or make a small mess in his room he starts crying and get in trouble and he claims and believes he does nothing wrong and I'm just mean to make him miserable. Also I have to clean my room when he makes a mess and when I make a small mess in his dumpster of a room I have to clean ALL of it!!! It makes me pissed to the extreme! What's worse is that I have little sleep not only school but during the weekend I have to get up early to be away from my brother so I can be alone so I 'm tired enjoying what I like to do because my brother never lets me and when I do try to sleep he comes in my room to play PS2 and expects me to fall asleep listening to the PS2 blaring him either talking to me or yelling at the game because he lost or going "AWWWW YEAH!!!" it's annoying.... :mad2:That doesn't sound very fun....:(

Sacred Phoenix
12-23-2004, 07:50 PM
I have a younger sister who's 19, and I love her with all my heart, we are like best friends. We didn't like each other growing up but when i got into high school, i started to realized she wasn't all that bad, and that she was only trying to get my attention by bothering me.

Boosk
12-24-2004, 06:44 PM
....im sorry poooooooooooo!!! Iam boris no nos twin....im not evil!! Poo (BNN) just gets 2stresed...i loooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
and the pillow fighting things is just sooooo wrong....poos great but shes not my best friend.
kagga muffin! xxx :love:

YunaGirl05
12-24-2004, 06:59 PM
i have an older sister. i get her boyfriends to get me stuff. it works pretty good. me+ being sweet + sneaky = stuff for me!

and she gives me rides where i want to go. i like my sister.

bakabakabaka
12-24-2004, 07:33 PM
....im sorry poooooooooooo!!! Iam boris no nos twin....im not evil!! Poo (BNN) just gets 2stresed...i loooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
and the pillow fighting things is just sooooo wrong....poos great but shes not my best friend.
kagga muffin! xxx :love:

.........quite

Logan
12-24-2004, 08:06 PM
My sister and I used to fight all the time. She'd read my Livejournal and print it out and make fun of me, and other stuff. Then she moved out and we get along a lot better now, except I hardly see her. I miss her.

And then I have two older sisters (step), and I see them on holidays, usually. We get along very well. I don't think I've ever had a fight with them. I probably annoyed them when I was younger though :D

Boosk
12-25-2004, 02:05 PM
y are you so cruel......? :cry:

Boosk
12-25-2004, 02:06 PM
sniff........ :cry:

Rye
12-25-2004, 05:24 PM
You should be thankful you have a sister. I wish I had one. :/

ZeZipster
12-25-2004, 05:42 PM
My sister doesn't annoy me. I miss her, actually.

MoeSzyslak
12-25-2004, 06:34 PM
borisnono, kaggski, I know where you're coming from. I have a twin brother. It can be hard when someone shares your face, your voice, your birthday, your history, your school, your hobbies, your habits, your hobbits, your toothpaste, your computer, your videogames, your food, your friends, etc. K-12 we were know as "the (last name) twins", as are most sets.

Middle school and High school was frustrating because thats when you need your personal space. Since my brother and I shared the same room, we hated each other. We calmed down after we both got jobs and could create identies independant of each other. That's the way I feel. If you ask my brother, you may get a different story.

Boosk
12-25-2004, 06:42 PM
borisnono, kaggski, I know where you're coming from. I have a twin brother. It can be hard when someone shares your face, your voice, your birthday, your history, your school, your hobbies, your habits, your hobbits, your toothpaste, your computer, your videogames, your food, your friends, etc..

that is true i suppose....i love poo (borisnono...i call here poo cos wen i was young i cudnt say Ruth...her name....and she called me kagga...hence Kaggski) but she always soooooooo angry.

kagga :love:

bakabakabaka
12-25-2004, 08:09 PM
that is true i suppose....i love poo (borisnono...i call here poo cos wen i was young i cudnt say Ruth...her name....and she called me kagga...hence Kaggski) but she always soooooooo angry.

kagga :love:
i'm angry because i am evil!!! mwahahahahaha
this family sucks...

borisnono, kaggski, I know where you're coming from. I have a twin brother. It can be hard when someone shares your face, your voice, your birthday, your history, your school, your hobbies, your habits, your hobbits, your toothpaste, your computer, your videogames, your food, your friends, etc. K-12 we were know as "the (last name) twins", as are most sets.

yes we were the downes twins or Charlies girls (my dads name)
hobbits??? you mean hobbies!!!heehee i'd like to have a hobbit!! i think that i am a hobbit!! i'm fat and i like to do nothing!!

Polaris
12-28-2004, 12:51 PM
yeah i have a sister with 5, she's driving me nut, well she drives me every day nut but it's so cute to squeeze her cheeks!

bakabakabaka
12-28-2004, 01:02 PM
if my sister was younger i'd probally like her more.
shes just the same age!!!
i don't really hate her that much!
:love:
i love you kagski!!
i just get very hormonal!!!

just don't get me started on brothers!!!
*shudders*