PDA

View Full Version : Inseresting Place you have ever been

YunaGirl05
12-23-2004, 03:42 AM
What is the most inseresting place you have ever been?

Dking'squeen
12-23-2004, 03:46 AM
in the land of OZ

well actually, the mnost interesting place would have to be the Walnut Street Theatre where I went to go see Cats and some place in California where my dad took me and where i nearly had to kill someone at

YunaGirl05
12-23-2004, 03:49 AM
in the land of OZ

well actually, the mnost interesting place would have to be the Walnut Street Theatre where I went to go see Cats and some place in California where my dad took me and where i nearly had to kill someone at

Oh my! what happended if you don't mind me asking?

Meat Puppet
12-23-2004, 03:50 AM
Inserting? Oh. I see. :whimper:

Then it's my bathroom. Pretty interesting.

krissy
12-23-2004, 03:55 AM
downtown of my city
heathrow airport
aushwitz concentration camp
a dinosaur museum
greenhouse on a roof

SomethingBig
12-23-2004, 04:14 AM
I've been to Meat Puppet's house before. It's more amazing than Narnia and his bathroom combined.

Belethdolien
12-23-2004, 05:00 AM
I have been skinny dipping in a a hotspring in a 20 meter deep crack in the lava by a vulcano in iceland in the middle of nowhere. Literally. It was lava desert everywhere we looked, and we came over that place my a coincidence. Now, If thats not an interesting place, then what is??

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 05:24 AM
The factory where they make hotdogs.

escobert
12-23-2004, 06:02 AM
New Zealand. Or Holland.

DeBlayde
12-23-2004, 07:18 PM
I too have been to New Zealand.

I'd have to say, though, the most interesting place I've been would be... The Louvre in Paris.

*note to Parisian Tourists* DO NOT go to the Louvre on a bright sunny day in the middle of August. You will pass out from heat, and die by getting trampled by all the Japanese tourists. :D

Cz
12-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Venice is a fabulous city for so many reasons. In a world where every major town centre seems the same, with the same shops and brands wherever you go, Venice is really quite unique. It's most certainly the most interesting place I've ever been to. Its historic and atmospheric qualities are unmatched, and there's plenty to see and do.

Dking'squeen
12-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Oh my! what happended if you don't mind me asking?

when i went to OZ or when i nearly had to kill someone?

Well, in OZ, i saw the tinman the scare crow, the lion and the wizard along with both witches and the little munchkins or whatever they were called. I was seriously disturebd by them dancing around me and then i went off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ:D

In california, there was this little argument between me and some one and later he and his little friends tried to 'jump' me and i'll leave it there

theundeadhero
12-23-2004, 07:45 PM
I would love to go to New Zealand. It's on the top of my countries to see. I've been to Japan before. It was pretty fun.

Sacred Phoenix
12-23-2004, 08:04 PM
I really loved Las Vegas.

But cause i like the outdoors i think the most interesting place was in New Brunswick Canada, at the bay of Fundy, (hopewell rocks) when the tides went out.

escobert
12-23-2004, 08:07 PM
I too have been to New Zealand.

I'd have to say, though, the most interesting place I've been would be... The Louvre in Paris.

*note to Parisian Tourists* DO NOT go to the Louvre on a bright sunny day in the middle of August. You will pass out from heat, and die by getting trampled by all the Japanese tourists. :D
Yeah the Louvre was cool, also Italy was fun. Climbing the alpes was amazing. I dunno pretty much anywhere nut here was great :D Australia was too hot :p so I dunno But i still loved it there.

Dking'squeen
12-23-2004, 08:09 PM
I've been to Japan before. It was pretty fun.

I seriously want to go to Japan
On my list of places i have to go to *possibly live there as soon as i learn the language and everything else* it's Japan, followed by Hawaii, and then to Wonderland with Alice.

escobert
12-23-2004, 08:26 PM
My parents are going to Japan, China and Russia this comming aril. I'm so mad I want to go :( but I have no money :(:(:(

Yamaneko
12-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Venice Beach.

Kirobaito
12-23-2004, 09:10 PM
I went to New York one time. Meh.

Chris
12-23-2004, 11:25 PM
I've been to Paris six times and I still love it just as much as the first time I went there.

I also enjoy: Berlin, Manila, Hong Kong, Singapore, Copenhagen & New York.

Chaos
12-23-2004, 11:31 PM
I went to Hong Kong over easter, it was a seriously cool time.

Such a great place.

China is pretty crazy too, although we only went a-day-tripping there.

Florence, Italy is a nice place too, very historical. And Capri, Italy is just....amazing. It is so beautiful, I would recommend everyone to go there. It takes your breath away.

I want to visit Japan, but I wouldnt want to live there.....A lifetime of being mocked by the japenese doesnt do it for me. As for learning the language - nah. Not gunna happen.

I want to tour Asia and Australia. I have family out in Australia so I may stay with them and then go explore.

Chaos

Chris
12-24-2004, 12:03 AM
I want to visit Japan, but I wouldnt want to live there.....A lifetime of being mocked by the japenese doesnt do it for me. As for learning the language - nah. Not gunna happen.
Chaos

Ha! My brother is Japanese and he doesn't even know how to speak the language :D
The language is difficult... but somehow my mother speaks it :confused:

Del Murder
12-24-2004, 01:33 AM
North Korea.

YunaGirl05
12-24-2004, 02:00 AM
I seriously want to go to Japan
On my list of places i have to go to *possibly live there as soon as i learn the language and everything else* it's Japan, followed by Hawaii, and then to Wonderland with Alice.

me too.

Itsunari 2000
12-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Mount Vesuvius in southern Italy - the views were spectacular ! :cool:

I aspire to travel the world ( barring those nasty war-torn , disease-ridden nations in South America and Africa :mad2: ) , having particular interest in the Far East. I'd love to eventually settle in Japan , with or without family , and live out the rest of my years as a naturalized Japanese ... Long live Nippon ;) !

kikimm
12-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Aww, man, I hate this thread. Reading it just makes me sad that I've never been off the west coast. But the most interesting place I've ever been is probably Chinatown, in San Francisco. Almost all the little shops are identical, but it's fun nonetheless to look around. And all the old people are cute. :)

But I'd love to go to Venice and new Zealand. My family's actually thinking about moving there for a year. We'll see.

:D

Ryth
12-25-2004, 12:23 AM
When I was 1 or 2 I went to Hawaii.

bakabakabaka
12-25-2004, 01:00 AM
Aww, man, I hate this thread. Reading it just makes me sad that I've never been off the west coast.

:( the furthest iv ever been away from home is germany!!! i went with school... it wasnt that great. i went to phantasialand or something like that and went on the michael jackson runaway train!! they played thriller at you when you're queing!!

DMKA
12-25-2004, 01:20 AM
Naval bootcamp was pretty interesting.

Sess020
12-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Downtown Arcata California... :erm:
NO! :irked:

Female Ryuichi
12-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Berlin. The Reichstag was worth the two hour wait (or I would have gone more insane), and other stuff too. Oh, and I was with lots of cool people too. :love:

Silmaril
12-25-2004, 01:29 PM
The most interesting place I've gone is Al-Hijir. It's supposed to be a twon full of evil spirits in saudi arabia.