PDA

View Full Version : FF I help :(

Joey Myth
12-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Im stuck In final fantasy one i dont know what to do?

Note: i have a ship i have gaven the jolt tonic to the prince what i do next

UltimateSpamGrover
12-23-2004, 11:18 PM
go to Crescent Island, east of the Elves' Continent.

Sephirothvsvader22
12-23-2004, 11:23 PM
You need to go get the treasures from everywhere with the mystic key! In Coneria, you will get TNT. Give it to the dwarf in the dwarves' place on the West side of the continent, and he will use it to bomb a way out of the ring of land you are in. Then go west to the continent with Melmond.

Joey Myth
12-23-2004, 11:25 PM
go to Crescent Island, east of the Elves' Continent.

but rocks in the way?

Joey Myth
12-23-2004, 11:50 PM
im at crest isle thanks a lot

UltimateSpamGrover
12-24-2004, 12:47 AM
sure.

Mage_of_Fire
12-24-2004, 01:22 AM
Just post again if you are having problems. However, instead of going to the Volcano like the Sages say, try going to the Castle of Ordeals to the North (use a world map, there are plenty on the net). Then you might want to go to the Ice cave, but you could go back to the story and try the Volcano.

You will probably need some levels before the Volcano or the Ice cave, they are hard.

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 01:59 AM
I recommend the Ice Cave, then the Castle of Ordeals, Waterfall, then the Water Temple slab levels, Sky Tower, Kraken Water Temple levels, Gurgu Volcanoe, Mirage Castle,...

Mage_of_Fire
12-24-2004, 03:25 AM
I think the Ice Cave will be harder than the Marsh with my solo thief. With marsh I could run or kill most of the enemies well before I could kill the Wizards/Piscodemons. With Ice though, there are Sorcerors and Mages and lots of Stun bast- Undead. And then there's the Eye itself. Just luck if you can beat him without magic.

O well, you've probably got a balanced party Joey Myth, so it shouldn't be a problem. Just levelup in the stream until you can handle the monsters on land. I prefer fighting Trolls and Pedes anyway, as long as I can kill them. It's more of a fistfight than a Lit2 fight.

Black Mage FF1
12-24-2004, 04:13 AM
I think the Ice Cave will be harder than the Marsh with my solo thief. With marsh I could run or kill most of the enemies well before I could kill the Wizards/Piscodemons. With Ice though, there are Sorcerors and Mages and lots of Stun bast- Undead. And then there's the Eye itself. Just luck if you can beat him without magic.

When I did my solo thief I didnt really find the Ice Cave all that hard. I mean it did take me like 2 or 3 times but it was nothing compared to the # of deaths I got when I fought Astos. It took me like over 100 times to beat him. But just wait until you reach the TofR. After the Ice Cave the rest of the game up until the TofR is a piece of cake. You are gonna HATE kraken and Chaos in the TofR.

8 hits 500 plus dmg from Kraken = :mad2: or
You and Chaos both have like 100 hp left, you think your gonna win *Chaos casts Cure4* >:0 You @#%&!!!!!!!

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 04:33 AM
Mute is the only spell I ever use against the eye and Astos. Then again, mute is all you really need to use against them.