Do you believe?

EDIT: Dammit where's my poll??!?!

Anyway... do you believe?

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 02:01 AM
Sometimes...

Craig
12-24-2004, 02:01 AM
I never understood how anyone could believe in Santa, parents buying presents and doing all the work was a dead give away.

Fuzakeru
12-24-2004, 02:13 AM
My mom, dad, and myself always made homemade cookies. Random point there. ^_^

My mother used to make a mess with the cookies and halfway drink the milk. Then I'd always leave out reindeer food which contained grass and carrots. She'd scatter that all around the living room then actually made hoof print stamps and stamped little bits of mud on our floor ( no carpet ). ^_^- Then late at night she'd very quietly jingle bells outside my window ( my dad kept watch to make sure I didn't get outta bed ).

So yes, when I was young I whole heartedly belive in Santa Claus. My parents were good to me though cause when I finally asked them when I got around the age of 8 they told me the truth right up front. It didn't ruin anything from me. It only made me appreciate all the hard work they went in to to make me believe in a little bit of magic.

Ryth
12-24-2004, 02:23 AM
He is hack a money making hack created by the man so kids whine about getting their Foddle-M- er Tickle-Me-Elmo and Power Rangers so companies can get there pockets full and so HollyWood can make movies to fill their pockets it's all about money nothing about Jeasus or God all about material goods and money most kids probably don't know about the meaning of Xmas just that it's the time so fat man somehow gets down your chimney or whatever if you don't have a chimney and gives you toys you'll end up being done with after a month and you'll be whining about some other BS. It's sad what Christmas has become.. While it's good that it does make gift giving between others to show you care there is too much evil behind it that the good is totally blocked out. :mad2: :cry:

Meat Puppet
12-24-2004, 02:32 AM
No.

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 02:36 AM
My mom, dad, and myself always made homemade cookies. Random point there. ^_^

My mother used to make a mess with the cookies and halfway drink the milk. Then I'd always leave out reindeer food which contained grass and carrots. She'd scatter that all around the living room then actually made hoof print stamps and stamped little bits of mud on our floor ( no carpet ). ^_^- Then late at night she'd very quietly jingle bells outside my window ( my dad kept watch to make sure I didn't get outta bed ).

So yes, when I was young I whole heartedly belive in Santa Claus. My parents were good to me though cause when I finally asked them when I got around the age of 8 they told me the truth right up front. It didn't ruin anything from me. It only made me appreciate all the hard work they went in to to make me believe in a little bit of magic

That wouldd be so cool. Your parents sound great! :)

Fuzakeru
12-24-2004, 02:40 AM
That wouldd be so cool. Your parents sound great! :)

They used to leave carrots on the floor with grass at Easter. ^_^-
I seriously cannot wait to do that type of stuff for my daughter ( that's what Myles and I hope for when we do have kids ) one day. I only hope I'll as good as a job as they did. :) Thank you. -hugs-

Dking'squeen
12-24-2004, 02:58 AM
I am santi clause so....

no. What reasonable person would spend all night deliberately to go around the world with the world's heaviest sack of crap and uber crap. NO one in thier right mind out climb thier giant butt down a chimney with the possibility of getting stuck and having your little legs dangle and have your head covered in sut *sp?*. What Looney Toon wants to deliver uber loads of people's crap to people? No wonder he makes you leave out cookies and milk, this mnf-er is hungry after stuffing all of your CRAP under the tree. And then, who wants to go around on flying reindeer? Yeah, it's cool. "OH! WOW! LOOK AT THAT REINDEER!!! IT CAN FLY!" "THat's not all it can do" *Ruldolp's nose glows...all kids are in awe. What better illusion and trickery is there to find out what your little boy or girl wants than to have them sit on some stranger's lap *a man you do not know from the can of paint in the corner store* and have them spill thier guts out about what they want for Christmas. It's the perfect cheat code. Kids try to hide what they want for Christmas until they reach Santi Clauses's lap and all secrecy is gone. Well anyway, he's cool.

~sorry if i offend anyone or if this sounds a bit daranged, I'm just upset over something so don't mind me please. I still like Santi Clause~

Mr. Graves
12-24-2004, 03:17 AM
No.

But my kids will. Until they're old enough.

Shlup
12-24-2004, 03:23 AM
I believe in Santa! He's always been very good to me. :} I get a full Christmas stocking at my mom's house, one at my dad's house, and several gifts from Santa at Nana's house.

kikimm
12-24-2004, 04:00 AM
No. ;_: But iI'm not sure if I wish that I still did. There is something cool about believing in santa, but....I like knowing what's REALLY goin` on.

But in fourth garde, I had a pen pal, around this tie of year. I wrote her a letter, saying how I didn't believe in Santa Claus anymore. She wrote me back, surprised tht I didnt "believe"....that as the last letter i ever got from her. Heh...maybe mother wasn't so happy about that? Whoops.

:D

Logan
12-24-2004, 04:15 AM
No. I haven't for ten years. How sad :(

Kirobaito
12-24-2004, 04:18 AM
I once asked Santa for one of his reindeer, and he only gave me a cottonball. :( So I stopped believing.

YunaGirl05
12-24-2004, 04:19 AM
nope

Mindflare
12-24-2004, 04:38 AM
Heck, yeah, I do. <3 Santa.

escobert
12-24-2004, 05:37 AM
My gram used to tell my cousin that Santa wanted a beer no milk and cookies. So my cousin left beer out xD. Anyways. I guess that Santa wasn't real when I was 4 years old or so. I was just so damn smart.

§håd0w
12-24-2004, 01:27 PM
I once asked Santa for one of his reindeer, and he only gave me a cottonball. :( So I stopped believing.

Same. And opposed to coal, he gave me a bundle of switches. :(

Zante
12-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Do you know that Santa Claus originated from a bishop- saint Claus, and that coca-cola addapted him and gave him a red costume to represent the mark? :D

Resha
12-24-2004, 04:20 PM
YESSS!! Santa Claus is such a cute, pink-cheeked lil' old man. How can anyone not help but love him!?!?!

I still find it impossible to believe that my parents could slip stuff under my pillow without me knowing, without magic. But I haven't been good lately, so no gift this year, I guess. :rolleyes2

Armisael
12-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Anyway... do you believe?
yes!