PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Time!

Rye
12-24-2004, 04:09 PM
What do YOU do on Christmas eve? Do you go anywhere?

I stay home, but usually my family and I listen to Christmas songs on the radio near the fire. My mom cooks cookies too. This year it's a little different. My uncle is coming over cause his family isn't spending Christmas Eve with him (don't ask) so we're gonna do all that stuff with him. And also, my parents might watch the Spongebob Movie DVD (bootleg) with me. :D!

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 04:13 PM
I've spent 3/5 of the past Christmas/Christmas Eve alone. :cry: One of them wasn't completely alone because I had some friends around, but it was overseas so it's lonely enough.

Sacred Phoenix
12-24-2004, 04:44 PM
I always stay home with my family. However this year my sister and I are allowed to have friends over and my mom is cooking a whole bunch of food and we'll be having some drinks and good conversation. It's pretty much for anyone who is alone or has nothing to do Christmas eve and wants something to do. If most of you weren't half way around the world, you could come too. Everyone is invited!

Female Ryuichi
12-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Well, normally it's nothing, but tonight I'm going to my parent's friend's house, with a kid I baby sit a lot and his older brother. It's gonna be fun, it's kinda of traditional to end up crashing there around christmas, like last christmas :D . (They live pretty close by, you see. Walking distance :D)

Jojee
12-24-2004, 06:19 PM
I'm going to Florida in a couple hours xD

usually we don't do anything :p

Logan
12-24-2004, 06:40 PM
Usually we're in LA at my Nana's house by now, but this year our plans have changed about fifty times. We're staying home, and my aunt and the rest of the family will come over, and we'll eat and open presents and my cousins and I will probably watch Napolean Dynamite. Then at 4, we're driving down to my sisters in LA and doing god knows what. :D

Yamaneko
12-24-2004, 07:12 PM
My brother and sister-in-law are having dinner at our house. Nothing too special.

bakabakabaka
12-24-2004, 07:37 PM
usually i just open prezzzies and doss about...
i've got a huge family but i never see them (aunts abd uncles etc)
i've never been aloud friends over.
plus christmas is a bad time for the rest of my family, they all hate it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i've been alone for most chrimbos even when i've had b-friends... :cry: :cry: :cry:

But i love christmas so i don't care if everyones misrable!!!!
only 4 and a half hours till christmas!!! yeay!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Faris
12-24-2004, 07:48 PM
My grandmother comes over every year, then my dog goes nuts and starts bouncing off the walls, my cat is.... crazy, my mother's bad day..... :D ahhhh Christmas :D :D

Fate Fatale
12-24-2004, 07:52 PM
Weel, We all open presentas when it gets dark, then we go to my gandmas to open presents at like... midnight

escobert
12-24-2004, 08:45 PM
Tonight I'm going out for chinese then watching elf. Yup :D

Calliope
12-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Normally, I make cheesecake for ten hours.

Today, however, I have the good fortune of relaxing.