PDA

View Full Version : I thought someone would have posted this.....

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-24-2004, 11:22 PM
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out July 16, 2005!!!! I know some rumors, like one of the Weasley family members is suppose to die. Hermione and Hedwig are suppose to get possessed by Voltemort, and...well if you know any others do tell!!!!

theundeadhero
12-24-2004, 11:37 PM
I can't wait!

TheAbominatrix
12-24-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm so excited! My friend's mom and I love Harry Potter, so she's putting both of us on the pre-order list as soon as one exists!

Ah, soon I will be able to read about my darling love Fred Weasley. :skull3:

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-24-2004, 11:50 PM
Me too *hugs* I love Harry Potter, tho in the 3rd movie I found that they butchered the book, overall a good movie, but they killed the book!!!

EDIT: I think Amazon.com has a pre-order list *thinks* That's how my friend found out about the release date...

Ryth
12-25-2004, 12:01 AM
AAHHH!! SPOILER BURN!!!! My eyes wahhhh :cry: ....

Anyway (:sniff:) that's good stuff..... I guess.... I love Harry Potter a lot some of my favortie books are Harry Potter.

kikimm
12-25-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm really excited. Those books...they're so long, but Rowling writes in a way that keeps you turning the pages. I hate when books have 20, 30 page-long chapters, but she makes them go by quickly. I've been wanting to read them all over again, but as I have 12 or 13 books that I already need to read....I have no time for them right now. ;_;.

I loved the third movie. it was definitley my favorite out of all the three. Maybe it's because I can relate to them all a little bit better now. The third was my least favorite anyway. So whatever they did to it, it worked out quite nicely.

:D

bakabakabaka
12-25-2004, 01:13 AM
they filmed the scene in the train station in whitby, just the trains in the first movie. but i was there!!!! not on the set or anything...just in whitby!! they were casting extras!! i think i was too ugly tho :cry: .... plus this was 4 years ago...

Dingo Jellybean
12-25-2004, 01:55 AM
Wait...ANOTHER HP?

It's like they're competing with Final Fantasy to see which company can put out the most sequels in the entertainment industry.

MecaKane
12-25-2004, 02:31 AM
That would imply that the 12 numbered final fantasys all follow the same plotline, or at least have some commonalities, and are actually sequels.

But, oh shoot. I'm even less excited about it, now. I thought it was a new movie that's coming out, cause that girl's getting pretty cute. Oh well. >_>

escobert
12-25-2004, 02:55 AM
Wait...ANOTHER HP?

It's like they're competing with Final Fantasy to see which company can put out the most sequels in the entertainment industry.
It's always been that there was going to be 7 of them. Each book it another year at school for him and he goes to school for 7 years. My step dad pre ordered it today. Can't wait for it to come. I read the last one in 2 days. Their the only books I read (I hate to read)

Miriel
12-25-2004, 08:05 AM
Wait...ANOTHER HP?

Rowling always intended there to be 7 books, it's not like she's just churning out these books for a profit.

The great thing about Harry Potter is that you can link little things from the first book all the way to the 5th and that's because Rowling had the whole story mapped out before the first book was even released.

I put in my pre-order at Amazon the moment I read the press release. I can't wait. :p

Yamaneko
12-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Isn't the kid that's playing Harry in the movies going to be thirty by the time the series concludes?

I'll get the book just to find out if Harry drops out of Hogwarts.

Skogs
12-25-2004, 12:31 PM
JK Rowling is still miles behind Terry Prachett when it comes to a glut of sequels.

bakabakabaka
12-25-2004, 08:12 PM
JK Rowling is still miles behind Terry Prachett when it comes to a glut of sequels.
terry pratchett rocks!!! my FAVOURITE books!!! Vimes is the best!!
harry potter and the philosiphers stone is on tv.... they were so bad at acting... ron rocks!!!!