PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Help

Ironman0723
12-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Ok, I'm through the first two crystals, and I'm at the part where I'm tryingn to get in the Focus tower, so I can get the Venus shield and move on to the fire part. I went into the second room of the Focus tower, and it says to move down and go talk to the guy, but I try to move down, and it looks like the ground is higher up than the level that the man is on, so I cannot jump to the lower level and talk to him. I seriously cannot find any path to get to him. Any help?

And oh yeah. Merry Xmas.

Lord Chainsaw
12-25-2004, 07:26 AM
It's been years since I've played it. It's a shame I don't remember more.

I don't remember many NPCs in Focus Tower, but I can vaguely recall a guy in the main room with the sealed doors. Are you sure its in Focus Tower? If you say you already have the Water Crystal, that means you have the Water Crest and can pass the second door and advance to Fireburg.

I remember a chest in the room before the exit to the Fireburg map, but that might have only contained some Cure potions.

Another possibility is the room with the moveable pillar and the snowman spell. I can't recall if there's any other chests in that room, but I do remember a snowman spell in that room. That might be the room you need to go to.

Doomgaze
12-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Agh, I remember this, vaguelly. It involves pushing a pillar around, I remember that much. You MAY have to go in the other door, the one you entered the Aquaria region from.

The only NPC in Focus Tower is the Old Man.

DJZen
12-26-2004, 09:54 PM
I remember this..... Yeah, you need to move a pillar. You have to push it between two ledges which allows you to cross (can't remember if you walk across or jump across...) and talk to the guy.