PDA

View Full Version : What do they do when we're not looking?

moron
12-25-2004, 11:00 AM
What do the FF characters do when they are off-screen?

UltimaLimit
12-25-2004, 07:41 PM
They gather 'round in a forum and wonder what we do when we're not in the same screen as they are.

DJZen
12-25-2004, 08:02 PM
The same as when they're on screen; mope around.

theundeadhero
12-25-2004, 09:03 PM
Use the potty, obviously

rubah
12-25-2004, 11:14 PM
that was teh worst part about ff7-- not being able to use all those glorious toilets just sitting around (usually) empty.

Ryth
12-26-2004, 05:54 AM
They disappear from existence until the magic plot summons their progamming and they return.

finalheaven
12-26-2004, 07:56 PM
this is the randomest voting thing eever...lol ^_^but i like it ....yes one does wonder..............

Sephirothvsvader22
12-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Of course, they go back to Japan until Square-Enix calls them and tells them they're needed in Gaia, or Spira, or Magi, or wherever they are.

JayDee
12-27-2004, 11:26 AM
They don't do anything
the little dots on the TV just change colours
so i voted for the next closest option, Hump Stuff

The Dude Abides
12-28-2004, 04:05 AM
Well Cid and Barret Obviously Indulge in some hard liquer drinking contests and a few card games. While the main character and the love interest settle down to repopulate the planet with little mini future final fantasy heroes. Exept from tidus of course who goes and see his Phsiciatrist

By the way i chose hump things because of the repopulating bit

Dark Matter
12-29-2004, 06:05 PM
hmm, I've to vote for the 3rd option.
- Vanish from existance until called upon once more by the mystical power of "the storyline" mine.

BTW, I love daydreaming, they're always here beside me! eg, classroom, my lovely bedroom, ...wow, I've a few FF posters in my room. :cool: And, I listen to FF soundtracks. I'm happy to live with them.

Del Murder
01-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Everyone has to go sometime. I guess they spend the rest of the time reading the paper.

Crazy the Clown
01-23-2005, 05:41 AM
Probably have an insane orgy. Maybe Quistis and Selphie do some lesbian stuff like makin' out and going...."South of the border." Who knows?

Martyr
01-23-2005, 05:53 AM
They "Hump Stuff."

As we all know, greatness can hardly be emulated. That's why all the most powerful beings never have children. I am absolutely positive that a lightwarrior is impotent. Nature would not allow such a powerful race to be created, because and evil character spawned of a Light warrior may be too much to handle.
I mean, freaking GARLAND turned into Chaos and nearly sent the world into an eternal time loop! What would hapen if Edge and Rydia actually spawned a little bstard who could be taken control of by the darker forces of the world!!!

But, to the point- The fact that they can't have kids means that they have no fear of ejaculating all over the place. (Or trying to anyway) So they definately hump everything in sight until they get old; then they probably eat a whole lot (Stamina issues.).
Besides, who would pass up a chance of sleeping with a Light Warrior? I wouldn't. I would bang some hot chick who could save the world and heal me and protect me from danger for the possible benefit of having a genuis child who might save the world when he grows up. I'd do it any day of the week. I'd do it all night long.

Except that Mime from FFVI. It's already married to that Zone-Eater thing, if I'm not mistaken.

mythus
01-24-2005, 12:33 AM
I always thought they just became stationary in their screen with a little flashing neon sign above their head that says 'PAUSE' until the screen that they are in was revisited. If they were needed in another screen they travelled by those magical warp spots that exists in every one of the classic Final Fantasy battles. You know, those warp spots that trasfer the tip of your weapon to the enemy that you are attacking so that you don't have to jump up to them to attack them. Or they could be hiding in that magical sack that can hold 99 freakin houses.

But since none of those are choices, I'll choose option C.

Mo-Nercy
01-24-2005, 01:42 AM
When a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

There is your answer. :p

DJZen
01-24-2005, 05:50 PM
Mu!

So I guess the answer to the question of this thread would be....

"This question is so stupid it's not worth answering"?

Del Murder
01-30-2005, 05:06 PM
I think they sit around and ask the same questions we do. Who is the hottest among them, is Rinoa Ultimecia, was Hojo lying about being Sephiroth's father, etc.